Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ikoula 50% discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ikoula 50% discount

Hi guys.

I saw that Ikoula.com had a 50% discount on their Agile S server, I bought one, it's being delivered. I didn't see any mention of this bargain anywhere so I'm posting here, maybe someone will find it useful.

You can get a e3-1220v5 with 8gb in France for €15/month, and the discount seems to apply to memory and cpu (e3-1230v5) upgrades as well. There's also a small GPU in the server.

Comments

• *Offer valid for any order of a dedicated AGILE S 8 GB server, with the code IKL50P (maximum 1 coupons per customer) and with a monthly billing cycle, excluding renewal and additional options. Offer valid until 11.59 p.m. May 11, 2020, while supplies last, cannot be combined with other discounts.

• So it's not recurring?

• Not sure, but I think no renewal means you cannot use the code to renew an already existing server. There is nothing on the website that says it's for the first month only, and they do say it usually when the offer is limited on time.

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • This look like recurring. @Ikoula can you confirm?

• Can we install windows on it using, IPMI

• AndruAndru Member
    edited April 2020

is not recurring. is recurring. Great offer!

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

The ordering form says it's recurring.

• fix recurring!

• I've bought one during previous discount, staff confirmed via ticket the 15 EUR is recurring.

• @Ikoula don't accept brazilian customers :(

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Do they support IPv6?

• Is it with unmeterd bandwidth?

• @A_m_i_t said:
    Is it with unmeterd bandwidth?

Yes, it seems so. But it also says 100Mbps.

• bdlbdl Member

is it possible to switch to annual billing if you initially sign up for monthly billing?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@bdl said:
    is it possible to switch to annual billing if you initially sign up for monthly billing?

No, monthly recurring.

• akhfaakhfa Member

@mtsbatalha said:
    @Ikoula don't accept brazilian customers :(

Same with me, but in my case, detected as fraud, even with real identity and without VPN. Already contacted their sales support and explain my use case, and maybe another type of verification, but they still reject my order. Will stay with hetzner, unless @Ikoula can help here, so I can buy more idle collection to expand my idle cluster :/

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @akhfa said:

@mtsbatalha said:
    @Ikoula don't accept brazilian customers :(

Same with me, but in my case, detected as fraud, even with real identity and without VPN. Already contacted their sales support and explain my use case, and maybe another type of verification, but they still reject my order. Will stay with hetzner, unless @Ikoula can help here, so I can buy more idle collection to expand my idle cluster :/

Same here, thinking about using their dedi for hosting my soon to be launched ITAM solution, but they flagged me as a fraud.

Never experienced this before but well there must be a first for everything :D
    Just asked them to remove all my registration data, hope they could grant it

• wow 3 users with same problem. @Ikoula manifest

• Also marked as fraud from Ecuador :(

• 4 users and counting

• @bdl said:

You can setup billing cycling semi annual/annually/upgarde, etc ..

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @isunbejo said:

@bdl said:

yes but that is not including the discount

• i had a VPS in their SGP datecenter,not so bad

• @Turboooo said:

@isunbejo said:

@bdl said:

yes but that is not including the discount

set billing to default monthly and add funds for 15eur * 11month

• Cool, they say they can't do anything if the order was detected as fraud

• @Turboooo said:
    Cool, they say they can't do anything if the order was detected as fraud

who can then?

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited April 2020

@allen314 said:
    i had a VPS in their SGP datecenter,not so bad

So they have SG VPS? What about this Agile S Dedi, is it available also in SG DC?

• akhfaakhfa Member

@mtsbatalha said:

@Turboooo said:

who can then?

Some provider just need to do further verification :)

• @Turboooo said:

dont use vpn/proxy/ip dc

• @isunbejo said:

@Turboooo said:

dont use vpn/proxy/ip dc

I did not. Provided all real info, used my real number for the sms verification. Since someone else said they had no luck and are in Brazil I think it's not too crazy to assume that any South American country is counted as fraud.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha