Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is everyone so obsessed with Hetzner? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why is everyone so obsessed with Hetzner?

12346»

Comments

• Turns out that client I referred, that Hetzner rejected, turned out to pull shady shit with me later on.
    Figures...

• @vimalware said:
    Turns out that client I referred, that Hetzner rejected, turned out to pull shady shit with me later on.
    Figures...

It is still the best to use checklist screening such as FraudLabs Pro or Maxmind. There are too many bad actors in the hosting industry that looking of servers for their shady business.

• Signed up for hetzner, paid $20 paypal fees, been using hetzner happily for a year now.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @Hetzner_OL

I sent you a message for assistance , please reply soon .
    thanks.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@vbloods - Sorry for my delayed response. Please check the DM. --Katie

• Hello,

for years I never use Hetzner...everyone told me "how much fantastic it is"...in less of 2 month I think I become their best customer :D

If you ask me why I can reply with just one phrase: all product are delivery immediatly and support it's great.

What do you need more?

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I like Hetzner for a simple, single, reason: the existence of Katie.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • I like hetzner, because I basically have to pay x2 for the same hardware in NA.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Thanks everyone for all of the nice things you said! I was feeling down after responding to a couple of 1-star reviews on Trustpilot, and you just helped to make my day so much brighter. I really appreciate it. :)
    I think I have mentioned it before, so forgive me if I have, but Hetzner Cloud now has a Referral Program. You guys are already fans, so why not earn some Hetzner Cloud credit for recommending us..?! --Katie

• I just found out that hetzner now got failover IP. But the price surprised me (4.20 euro a month). This is one of those things thats holding me back. That means having 10 extra IPs for VPSes will be 42 which is almost the price of another server. The normal IP price is ok but its not easily movable I'm assuming. How do you guys deal with the situation if your server goes down? On a side note, the backup price is amazing.