Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Again - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Again

124»

Comments

• @UKCC1 said:
    Statuscake now shows that ndk2-nl is back online for 2 days but the VPS still cannot be started from the control panel :(

i have the same problem with them, but i didnt even open a ticket, cuz its useless. u can ping the ipv6, it even has a reply, but ipv4 is dont... i will cancel all mu services with them...

• 222072 - Cannot contact ipv6 address

status Open

Server ldn11-uk

Submitted 17/07/2020 (16:59)
    Last Updated 3 months ago

• @john564 said:

222072 - Cannot contact ipv6 address

status Open

Server ldn11-uk

Submitted 17/07/2020 (16:59)
    Last Updated 3 months ago

Just move on..

• active8active8 Member
    edited November 2020

Definitely a deadpool provider, USA and BG locations are dead for days and tickets are not answered, It was good while it lasted.

• Has anyone on the 192.168.23.0/24 block opened a ticket?

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

I guess he looked at the numbers and decided to close shop?

Their filing from June 2020 shows a 2019 balance sheet with assets of 13.7k GBP with 35.3k GBP coming due within one year. 2018 had 17.8k GBP assets and 39k GBP coming due within one year. Idk what revenue and expenses look like, though, so it's not a complete picture.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09661301/filing-history

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @user123 said:

Their filing from June 2020 shows a 2019 balance sheet with assets of 13.7k GBP with 35.3k GBP coming due within one year. 2018 had 17.8k GBP assets and 39k GBP coming due within one year. Idk what revenue and expenses look like, though, so it's not a complete picture.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09661301/filing-history

It is minus, and he is deadpooled.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@user123 said:

It is minus, and he is deadpooled.

In all likelihood, yes. But, that document only looks at assets and liabilities, not revenue and expenses.

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

WTF? QuadHost just autobilled my credit card. I don't remember seeing it added to my account.

Edit: I looked again and, unlike other hosts, I can't find what card of mine they have on file.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

Their New Zealand node is dead again, along with a bunch of others. You know a host is bad when their public status page looks like this:

Two tickets I opened with them (one opened on 30th December 2019 and one high-pri "server down" one opened on 29th June 2020) are still open with no replies, too.

Time to ensure my PayPal subscriptions are cancelled so they don't auto-bill when it comes up for renewal.

Edit: The "request cancellation" page isn't even loading... It just sits spinning forever. I guess because the node is down? It means I can't even willingly cancel my VPS early.