Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Again - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Again

Comments

• mxvinmxvin Member
    edited June 2020

So. What we can do guys? even not replying to ticket :-S
    how bout spinning a dedi on SGP then resell it? :D

• GanonkGanonk Member

@cinwie said:
    hellow @quadhost @i83

ikhlaskan sja sudah

• Another one chiming in. 3+ months with no response to a support ticket.

• @vncoupon said:
    @quadhost my ticket is "on hold" status during 2 years. You don't want to payout aff money. :))

that's enough! you're done.
    lol

• blackhidenblackhiden Member
    edited June 2020

@kmmm said:
    In my experience Quadhost was always nice, support is fast and no problem with ipv6 (I also have server in London with them). Which rack are your servers in?

in my class I'm really dumb.
    i take sarcastic class btw.

• mxvinmxvin Member

Down 2020-06-09 12:54:00 2020-07-09 13:09:42 30 Days
    "Best Effort" <3 o:)

• LESLES Member
    edited July 2020

Did someone try to get money back to get some response?

• edited July 2020

Even it running/up for 1 day during 1 year downtime is still categorized as best effort..

• mxvinmxvin Member

so we can assume this provider cannot pay its node, so its down, without any information, with no solution whatsoever. :/

• GanonkGanonk Member

maybe is outage

• bdlbdl Member

Does quadhost own i-83.net or just provide them with services?

• @bdl said:
    Does quadhost own i-83.net or just provide them with services?

Owns. All the ordering and billing is in QuadHost's name.

I've had a 128M NAT VPS under i83 brand for donkeys years (NL DC), still going OK.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • owned sg-256
    2nd year now.
    already migrate my stuffs to mrVM sg NAT - paid bit more but stable at least.
    gave up i-83... no plans to get $4.5 back .. just leave it to rot.

i had even email them move me to non-SG location, i don't mind start afresh for remaining contract - no replies.

• Their New Zealand node has been down for five days now (according to their own status page: http://statuscake.quadhost.net/). My ticket from June for the previous outage (which was over 1 week down) still has no response at all.

• I think it's time to call @FAT32 to decide their faith.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    I think it's time to call @FAT32 to decide their faith.

My vote's for Pastafarianism ;)

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @Daniel15 said:
    Their New Zealand node has been down for five days now (according to their own status page: http://statuscake.quadhost.net/). My ticket from June for the previous outage (which was over 1 week down) still has no response at all.

Same here, no one is replying tickets. Sound like the end is near.

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited August 2020

After one week down for their NZ node, it backs to up finally, but still no response for the ticket.

• If you like pain, just pay someone to whip, step on your balls, chastity cage, etc. No idea why anyone is bringing that pain into their production life, as it seems with the urgency in this thread.

Like it was all fun and games with @Dingus or betting if my cociou seedbox will still be up next year, even that Russian vps i bought from pquality few days ago. This though just seems like one bad life choice amongst others if anything important actually is running

• @quadhost @i83 Where are you?

• Happy 100 days!

• I think i-83.net is dead.

• When you pay rock bottom for a VPS and expected Enterprise level support :D

What do people expect from a $12/year VPS? I would consider myself lucky if that VPS worked 3 months out of the whole year!

Thanked by 1TerensM
  • @stewdetox said:
    When you pay rock bottom for a VPS and expected Enterprise level support :D

What do people expect from a $12/year VPS? I would consider myself lucky if that VPS worked 3 months out of the whole year!

Fully working one year VPS with 1 vCPU/1GB RAM/500GB SSD/1TB Bandwidth @ 100 Mbps.

A lot of good & cheap provider out there.

• @cinwie said:
    @quadhost @i83 pls replay #447477 down down down again

@Ganonk said:

@cinwie said:
    hellow @quadhost @i83

ikhlaskan sja sudah

Bener tu bro, waktunya pindah

• @nyamenk said:

Bener tu bro, waktunya pindah

English pls :#

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • There node ndk2-nl has been down since 2 Nov according to the http://statuscake.quadhost.net/ site

• hello ldn11-uk give me a sign if you are there...trying to contact the dead at Quadhost UK seances...

• Statuscake now shows that ndk2-nl is back online for 2 days but the VPS still cannot be started from the control panel :(