Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be aware of some guy called Hugh Rengers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Be aware of some guy called Hugh Rengers

Comments

• Aww, everyone talks so negative about me :(

• @Zen said:
    Oh it's Huon? Holy crap!

He's been around for years, he used to beg me for VPS' to host his Habbo hotel (LOL) every friggin day, then it turned into begging for jobs. Damn that guy is funny.

He's got tons of history, you can Google for him!

What a dumbass... He's sleeping atm though. I'm wondering what he will tell me tomorrow

• Makes me wonder what goes through people's head sometimes.
    5-6 years? That's a pretty long time running the same run of the mill scam attempt and getting nowhere. He should rethink his life style.

• @Tsume said:
    Makes me wonder what goes through people's head sometimes.
    5-6 years? That's a pretty long time running the same run of the mill scam attempt and getting nowhere. He should rethink his life style.

Just because this thread is full of street-wise hosts, doesn't mean there aren't tons of kiddy hosts and the like who are getting caught out with his scams. As you say yourself, it's a hell of a long time to be pulling the same trick without any success.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

8 years experience and is now 19?!

• Huon? I remember him from a different forum, he was notorious there for stealing users' software licenses.

Thanked by 1eric1212
  • terafireterafire Member
    edited November 2013

He had contacted us about 4 months ago with the same tactics. Avoid at all costs. His other alias is "huan rengers" which is listed all over google as a scammer.

Thanked by 1eric1212
  • akzakz Member
    edited November 2013

pretty lazy scammer to be using the same alias especially if its all over google..

• @Zen said:
    mental problems

almost certainly this

• Yeah, the wheels spinning but the hamsters dead with that guy

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yet he managed to make some money, it means those tactics work even so.

• SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
    edited November 2013

Same guy however he started to swear at me and
    http://pastebin.com/XwGjKt2T
    There was some before and after but you'll get the point.

Thanked by 2eric1212 Ruchirablog
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2013

Just take a look at your grammer.

:)

Looking at the way he talks, the people he managed to scam need to learn a lesson and quick.

• Thanks for sharing. Hilarious :P

• @terafire said:
    He had contacted us about 4 months ago with the same tactics. Avoid at all costs. His other alias is "huan rengers" which is listed all over google as a scammer.

any stories to share about? :p

• @joodle said:
    Just got him to send me his drivers licence and address, drivers licence seems like a fake one (not 100% sure though it's issued in Australia)

He also told me that address he sent (photo of a phone bill) is his old one, and he typed his "new one" at skype

Might be best to report the fake ID to the Brisbane police. Regardless of if he lives in Aus or not it's still an offence to create fake ID's in any country.

If your unsure if it's real or fake you can send it to me as I live in Australia I'll be able to tell you :)

• @wcypierre Unfortunately we didn't save the logs. He sent us his resume haha

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:
    If your unsure if it's real or fake you can send it to me as I live in Australia I'll be able to tell you :)

He already did to me :) it's legit.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited November 2013

ErrantWeb.com: l.o.l.

Hugh Rengers: I know your a lol, Lots Of Love, but sorry mate im not GAY like you

xDDDDD

• We had this guy try as well, Is kind of funny when suddenly all this kids come out of nowhere asking to work for you for free, Sadly he didn't meet the requirements to be at RaptorNode.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited November 2013

What a funny guy he is

[10:58:45] !Wesley! - 24Dubstep.com: it appears that you're a scammer
    [10:58:57] !Wesley! - 24Dubstep.com: you have contacted numerous of companies
    [10:59:17] Hugh Rengers: no i hvent
    [10:59:23] !Wesley! - 24Dubstep.com: yes you have
    [10:59:28] Hugh Rengers: someone set me up, im not a scammer
    [10:59:38] !Wesley! - 24Dubstep.com: even your skype account is the same
    [11:00:06] Hugh Rengers: yea so, someone hacked me and was pretending to be me, someone set me up

EDIT:

Yay, he blocked me at Skype. Told him that i will contact the police because of all his scams, after that he blocked me xD

• Uhm, this guy skype'd me and said if I needed help on managing gameservers. The point is, I own a Gaming community... Who is this guy?

• @EricLimaB said:
    Uhm, this guy skype'd me and said if I needed help on managing gameservers. The point is, I own a Gaming community... Who is this guy?

You should Google his name, you will find A LOT of scam reports

• @joodle said:

I am really worried how he is living.

• Seems like he regrets it.

• @IxamHosting said:

Seems like he regrets it.

He'd better does

• Grandmothers use Facebook? That's news to me

• @awson said:
    Grandmothers use Facebook? That's news to me

Haha, mine also uses it

• This is hilarious xD