Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Interesting LEB Offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking Interesting LEB Offers

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi everyone,

Looking for about another ten offers. Please continue to submit them via the low end box help desk.

• LEBFeed offers shouldn't be closed to comments. I liked one of the offers but with no ability to post feedback I will 100% skip the offer.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@spun said:
    LEBFeed offers shouldn't be closed to comments. I liked one of the offers but with no ability to post feedback I will 100% skip the offer.

Others have also said they want to be able to comment. As a result we are going to allow it. Should be changed shortly.

Thanked by 1spun
  • Shouldn't the fact you need to come to LET to beg for providers to LEB speak volumes? Apples and oranges my friend. Keep em separate.

• Good offers from competent providers? We already have the other side for that.

• @jbiloh said:

@spun said:
    LEBFeed offers shouldn't be closed to comments. I liked one of the offers but with no ability to post feedback I will 100% skip the offer.

Others have also said they want to be able to comment. As a result we are going to allow it. Should be changed shortly.

LEBFeed offers/thread were originally open to comments, but when virtually all of the comments were negative, they closed them to comments.

• @angstrom said:

@jbiloh said:

@spun said:

LEBFeed offers/thread were originally open to comments, but when virtually all of the comments were negative, they closed them to comments.

Don't tell him that! I mean, it's to be expected on a $7/mo 1GB RAM server, in Romania, on 100Mbps line, but he should see for himself. ;)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • That's the point to opening them. I want to see the comments...good or bad.

@spun said:
    That's the point to opening them. I want to see the comments...good or bad.

We are going to open them to comments shortly. It's on the list to change. :)

Hi Everyone!

We are looking for another 10 or so offers which would be posted on Low End Box in April 2020. As of right now every single offer that has been submitted has been responded to or scheduled (no one is being ignored). Looking forward to working with providers to get them featured.

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY
  • jbiloh said: Hi Everyone!

Hi!

jbiloh said: We are looking for another 10 or so offers which would be posted on Low End Box in April 2020. As of right now every single offer that has been submitted has been responded to or scheduled (no one is being ignored). Looking forward to working with providers to get them featured.

Nobody cares anymore. Thanks for checking in anyways.

SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Nobody cares anymore. Thanks for checking in anyways.

One day soon you'll be more optimistic. :)

• I'd rather believe the flat earthers than to believe this charade.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited March 2020

Low End Box has lost all trust, it’s unrecoverable. Bury it and let it die. And for the love of god remove it from the footer of this site. We have enough scams trying to work their way into LET. It almost killed the community.

Thanked by 1angstrom

Hi Everyone,

I need about 7 more offers to fill up the April schedule.

Please submit your offers if you are interested.

Submit at https://lowendbox.freshdesk.com/

• hyperexperthyperexpert Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2020

@jbiloh said:
    Hi Everyone,

How frequently can you post on LEB?

@hyperexpert said:

@jbiloh said:
    Hi Everyone,

How frequent can you post on LEB?

Hosts are allowed to be featured once per 30 days.

Thanked by 1hyperexpert