Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT THE HELL ! 1 BTC = 377 USD ???? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHAT THE HELL ! 1 BTC = 377 USD ????

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@miTgiB said:
    More like inevitable

^^ Yup

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    Money has not been backed by the value of gold since 1971 either so I scoff at who ever said something so silly, the whole monetary system is a giant ponzi scheme now anyway, collapse is imminent.

You're all welcome at my table when the real shit goes down. Real men don't beg for food, they kill it, skin it, and cook it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:
    You're all welcome at my table when the real shit goes down. Real men don't beg for food, they kill it, skin it, and cook it.

I will be fine, I have enough canned goods to last out a zombie apocalypse anyway, aside from that I am vegan so um... Carrot stick anyone?

• Don't let jarland fool you, there is no edible wildlife in his state, only angry wildlife like snakes and boars

Thanked by 1jar

@texteditor said:
    Don't let jarland fool you, there is no edible wildlife in his state, only angry wildlife like snakes and boars

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the crunch of my deer jerky :)

• Wish i had a bit coin, But never really start offering but coin as a gateway.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

I watched that documentary on netflix too!

• And I regret to this day my decision to not buy when I first found about bitcoin (which was when a bitcoin was worth about $11)

• in the past year cost only 10 Dlls per btc

• But now cost 334 is extremely volatile.

• how to buy bitcoin with paypal?

• ttsaon said: how to buy bitcoin with paypal?

Most transactions are done via bank transfer or even better, cash in hand. I wouldn't use PayPal and none of the UK based exchanges i have used accept it.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@ttsaon said:
    how to buy bitcoin with paypal?

PayPal = reversible payment method. BTC = not reversible.

Good luck finding a seller accepting PayPal for BTC.

• @texteditor said:
    Don't let jarland fool you, there is no edible wildlife in his state, only angry wildlife like snakes and boars

But he never mentioned wildlife ... I think I'd rather have canned carrots

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

You can buy BitCoin from VirWox through PayPal by going through SLL.

• @Liam said:
    Another $100 added to the price.

I know its been going up. I'm wondering when its going to drop, though it does make me wonder what the price will go to before hand and what the price will be after.

I don't think we'll be seeing it back at -/+ a $100 again.

• next limit to break $1000 per BTC :)

• Could someone recommend a bitcoin exchange market?

edited November 2013

@Liam said:
    mtgox

No. It is horrible, they don't even process withdrawals anymore, the price is artificially inflated and they lost many millions of dollars in blocked bank and merchant accounts.

@dnwk that depends on your country/region. For Europe, Bitstamp is the norm if you don't mind verification, not sure about the US.

For "anonymous" transactions, BTC-E is decent.

• @Nyr how does 50miner work?+

@dnwk said:
    Nyr how does 50miner work?+

No idea. But mining isn't really worth it nowadays.

• @Nyr said:
    No idea. But mining isn't really worth it nowadays.

I know. But keep my PC idle waste even more

@dnwk said:
    I know. But keep my PC idle waste even more

Not really. Only the power used by your graphics card at full load would be more than your earnings, I did the math few months ago (although I am European).

• @raza19 said:
    I cant [...] use it to do anything useful in my daily life

Gold enables your daily life in the electronic world.

• I don't think it will drop below $300 IF it drops. I heard some shit about some new kind of silk road and BTC is being promoted by the Dutch national news, so what we are seeing might be largely natural growth.

It might not drop, but it's going to pave way for litecoin and the others as newbies or people who don't already have heavy investments in bitcoin are not going to want to enter it's market unless they have something to sell for bitcoin.

• Did anyone else see Bicoin hit $1000 + In China last night?

edited November 2013

@Reece said:
    Did anyone else see Bicoin hit $1000 + In China last night?

Yeah, and 900 in Gox.

• @Nyr said:
    Yeah, and 900 in Gox.

Litecoin also got a good kick in the ass cheeks, sitting nicely at around $7 :)

@Reece said:
    Litecoin also got a good kick in the ass cheeks, sitting nicely at around $7 :)

Yeah, that was unexpected for me. Anyway the LTCBTC exchange rate keeps being pretty low as it has been since the little LTC bubble months ago.