Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT THE HELL ! 1 BTC = 377 USD ????
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHAT THE HELL ! 1 BTC = 377 USD ????

WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Going to crash soon!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2013

@perennate said:
    Going to crash soon!

Reminds me of builders in California. "You mean demand just keeps coming in? Let's increase the supply so much that demand can never meet it, then we'll really be rich!"

Difficulty going through the roof, people continuing to spend any amount necessary to meet it, it's going to burst, I can feel it.

• I sold 8 BTC's yesterday.
    Pretty happy.
    Bought them when they were 66
    They are going to crash soon.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Yep, I sold mine today too :P

• I wonder if CryptoLocker has contributed to the price raises recently.

• I don't have any BTC..oh..

• I can't wait until it crashes to like $50

• Price is already dropping now

• How to get BTC?

• @isy44h112 - You shd avoid buying at the moment, it seems it will crash.

• If someone wanna sell very small amount of BTC please PM me, I wanna see how it all works.

• @darknessends said:
    If someone wanna sell very small amount of BTC please PM me, I wanna see how it all works.

Go to an exchange.

• Ah, cant wait for verification and all. Plus I need a small amount only.

• @darknessends said:
    Ah, cant wait for verification and all. Plus I need a small amount only.

The verification is so you can't chargeback/fraud... It's not like you have such a great reputation here that someone will take the risk.

• What is risk ??? in selling BTC to someone ?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@darknessends said:
    What is risk ??? in selling BTC to someone ?

If you are using a reversible payment method to buy BTC, yeah, there is risk for the seller. Exchanges verify because of AML, not chargeback risk.

• @Frost, At least I am famous unlike you.

• @Nyr, Agreed, thanks, thats very fair reason.

• Seems the criminal world needs huge Bitcoin amounts :)

• @darknessends said:
    Frost, At least I am famous unlike you.

Uhhh... That's disputable, especially because people start facepalming when they see your name..

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • And let's not forget: whatever currency, there will always be questionable use

• @Frost, As If the entire LET community sits in your neighbourhood and you operate the official LET TV !

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited November 2013

@Frost said:
    And let's not forget: whatever currency, there will always be questionable use

Some, not all

@Liam said:
    Well the majority of printed US Dollars are held by the drug cartels. So Bitcoin is actually taking the money away from the criminals.

lol what does this even mean

• @darknyan said:
    I can't wait until it crashes to like $50

I'll be buying.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It is only a matter of time now before someone invests millions in to the ultimate mining machine, releases the news, buys all the BTC possible in advance and pushes the value up with the insane machine and makes more profit from the value rise they caused by selling them like stock than the actual machine... oh wait :p...

• Bitcoin Fantasy :)

• I was hearing this analyst reason the ultimate downfall of bitcoin, the logic was that it wasn't backed up by anything of value like gold. I find it funny when people say things like that, who decides gold is worth a particular price & what makes it valuable. I cant eat gold, use it to do anything useful in my daily life, its a matter of perception I want gold because its shiny but mainly because everyone wants gold. Why do digital currencies need gold if people want them anyway ?

whatever the future of bitcoin is, digital currencies will overtake paper money sooner than we think.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2013

@raza19 said:
    I was hearing this analyst reason the ultimate downfall of bitcoin, the logic was that it wasn't backed up by anything of value like gold.

Money has not been backed by the value of gold since 1971 either so I scoff at who ever said something so silly, the whole monetary system is a giant ponzi scheme now anyway, collapse is imminent.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Goldbugs say stuff like that all the time and it never becomes less wrong

• AnthonySmith said: collapse is imminent.

More like inevitable