Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month!

Comments

• Mine is off, too.

• My server is also down and I have contacted support but got no response.

• BopieBopie Member

Just to put this out there, I don't own or run StockServers and have not for some time now

• The problem with bopie enterprise is he starts one and goes to let then sells it. This is the 2nd time. I doubt anyone would trust or give a 3rd chance to him when he again starts a host biz then goes to let.

Also why didnt Stockservers notify clients they were sold or about new ownership?

Thanked by 2MissFortune gazmull
  • BopieBopie Member

It doesn't bother me if people didn't want to trust me, I was approached by someone to be acquired :) i took the option that was best for me and moved to another industry, more money

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@timelapse said:
    The problem with bopie enterprise is he starts one and goes to let then sells it. This is the 2nd time. I doubt anyone would trust or give a 3rd chance to him when he again starts a host biz then goes to let.

Also why didnt Stockservers notify clients they were sold or about new ownership?

Did his past company that he sold exit scam as well?

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited April 2020

The piohost saga is in let archives. Let people be the judge

Did any clients get an email about change of ownership or stockservers being acquired? Just upsetting that to some provider, their clientbase is just some sort of product they could resell. Not to mention stockservers isnt even a year or 2 old. It seems the biz was made not to last and so just to make quick exit cash despite the owner faking being enthusiastic or sincere even saying they love this biz and theyre here to stay bollocks.

• Strangely, my vps I've had with them for quite a while works good and is still active. I put some funds in account a while back and it's been pulling from that for months. I've prob jinxed myself now of course.

• My server is back online now.
    Still 0 communication from the company.

• @hddnbx said:
    My server is also down and I have contacted support but got no response.

Update:
    My server is back online now, but strangely it's still showing as offline in the VPS panel, and still got no response from support.

• @MMS said:
    I placed an order and paid the invoice immediately since on 2nd april. I opened a ticket and since sent several messages but no response up till now.

Invoice #2637

1day=720hour (lol

• My server is also back online, uptime of 70+ days, so I believe this was a network outage.
    No answer from support "yet"...

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

I just recieved the refund for the server that was never provisioned through chargeback. I'm curious to know what happened in the last few months. Has anyone heard from them since the last downtime? Is your server still up and running?

• levnodelevnode Member

@Kiwi83 said:
    I just recieved the refund for the server that was never provisioned through chargeback. I'm curious to know what happened in the last few months. Has anyone heard from them since the last downtime? Is your server still up and running?

Yes, still up and running. I am very anxious for it, don't know when it will be completely dead.

• Never got the server. They keep trying to charge my card every single day for service they never provided. Won't respond to my tickets to close the account. Stay the eff away.

• My Ubuntu 18.10 expired and I cannot rebuild my vps. No answer from them yet.

• @eddyzhang said:
    My Ubuntu 18.10 expired and I cannot rebuild my vps. No answer from them yet.

They are deadpooled.

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

Well, just read the thread in time before I decide to buy service from them...

• Servers are all offline again.

• It not support OS windows?

• gregozgregoz Member

My server has been down for 48 hours, no response to tickets

• My Server Down agan for48 hours, and ticket no response

• @malhuda said:
    My Server Down agan for48 hours, and ticket no response

Hope you have backups.

• malhudamalhuda Member
    edited June 2020

@QuadraNet_Adam @quadranet_roman can you investigate this, for a server on Lax, because the server is on a quadranet

• @hotlineservers said:

@malhuda said:

Hope you have backups.

I don't have the latest backup

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Make sure you have the latest backups.

• @malhuda said:

@hotlineservers said:

@malhuda said:

Hope you have backups.