Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SYS/OVH] Winter Sale offer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SYS/OVH] Winter Sale offer

13»

Comments

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@MechanicWeb Be careful getting DA licenses from 3rd Partys such as the datacentre as it seems unlike cPanel who support you whoever the license was from as long as it was legit.

DirectAdmin WONT! They want you to go back to the provider where you got the license from.

We recently had an issue with a server and as the license was included with the server DirectAdmin support wanted us to get our provide to raise the support request.... just an FYI. As this can really be a pain.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@OVH_APAC will you ever do cPanel licenses for your public cloud? I know your cloud can be hourly, but surely people know that cPanel is monthly, so a month minimum is required for cPanel licenses regardless of what you do to the cloud server.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @experttechit
    thanks for your comment/feedback, I will check with my product team and advise if anything is coming up on this topic.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@experttechit said:
    @OVH_APAC will you ever do cPanel licenses for your public cloud? I know your cloud can be hourly, but surely people know that cPanel is monthly, so a month minimum is required for cPanel licenses regardless of what you do to the cloud server.

Hello @experttechit, I confirm the cpanel image with licence is only available on our virtual private servers (VPS SSD, VPS cloud and VPS cloud-ram) and Dedicated Servers but not yet on on our Public cloud instances. There is no plan at this stage to offer this, mainly because there were no demand for it until now.
    Hope this helps and do not hesitate to PM me with more details on your use case so i can pass it on to the concerned team for consideration.