Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do you spend each month on hosting? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much do you spend each month on hosting?

124»

Comments

• Under $10 a month. 3 servers intended for the day I want to play with kubernetes if that day ever comes.

$28.70 losangelesvps.com
    $23.49 racknerd
    $45 alphavps
    Total $97.19 a year or $8.10 a month

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I am spending about $100/month between my dedi + a lot of VPS that I find too cheap to cancel :smile:

• Below $10, as I have a single VPS now for my personal use.

I used to hoard VPS & Dedi and the bill used to be around $100 / month ( average ). Well got over the addiction

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ravepen_xyz said:
    I used to hoard VPS & Dedi and the bill used to be around $100 / month ( average ). Well got over the addiction

Please post a Tutorial on how to cure the desire in collecting idling boxes in exotic locations.

Thanked by 1ravepen_xyz
  • @yoursunny said:

@ravepen_xyz said:

Please post a Tutorial on how to cure the desire in collecting idling boxes in exotic locations.

Hello there :p

Thanked by 1ravepen_xyz
  • @yoursunny said:

@TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@TimboJones said:
    What about the $999 Virmach one?

The $999 has been canceled.

Why cancel a non-refundable annual purchase 11 months early?

Surely, that wasn't a bot purchase, right?

As you know, I can only have 10 boxes under the current naming scheme.

If it doesn't go to 11, you're doing it wrong.

• @yoursunny said:

@ravepen_xyz said:

Well it is all about self control & will power, don't get tempted . . . .Simple. And if you are getting tempted, focus on something which is more tempting.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • agroupagroup Member
    edited January 2021

for me most of the payments are yearly. cost roughly around $260/Y with
    1 cPanel reseller hosting
    2 storage servers up to 1.5TB
    7 KVM VPS mostly with 2GBram.

Spartan, Hetzner, HostSolutions, vServer and Racknerd are the providers

PS:

I am crazy about domains and most of those are idling costs around $300-400 per year I guess. have around 40 domains

Thanked by 1dustinc