Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostDoc VPS Transfer (Sydney, Unlimited Bandwidth) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostDoc VPS Transfer (Sydney, Unlimited Bandwidth)

2»

Comments

• @MikeA said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikeA said:

@dahartigan said:
    OVH definitely did a deal where you could get an unlimited transfer addon for your dedi in APAC.

Ref: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/440962

Based off of that thread, it is the standard 5TB @ 250Mbps with the option to upgrade to unlimited for $100-200~.

@MikeA why are you insisting on arguing about this? As @cociu would say "look in your own garden"

This VPS on offer in this thread is indeed UNLIMITED. Kindly run along now @MikeA and find another garden to piss in :)

See response from OVH who have a fucking clue unlike you.

I don't mean to offend you I was just pointing out what was in the thread you linked since it wasn't what you said, since the guy that posted before mentioned about OVH not having included unlimited outbound.

Offended? hahaha nice try :)

I really don't see what it is you've apparently corrected or made clear for anyone here?

1. The deal in the thread is unlimited
    2. HostDoc and OVH have confirmed this

What did you exactly point out that wasn't already stated?

• MikeA said: If you guys have servers with unlimited outbound ports in OVH Sydney that's great, but it's not free unless you guys are getting some private deal or broken plan.

I have a lot of experience with OVH.

Yes, we really do have that. You seem to have a real hardon for HostDoc... you're coming across really jealous. I don't see why you can't accept that what you're being told from the providers in question is not the fact?

Good for you, your experience with OVH is amazing and I'm happy for you. However, in this case, it's useless.

Look in your own garden man!

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

I guess you should just ask the mods to ban me from posting on any thread that has "HostDoc" in it since you get so upset.

I assure you, HostDoc is the last thing I would be jealous about.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

Guys, there's no point to argue over it. I dont want to see providers hating each other :(

@MikeA is a cool guy too as far as I know, and I dont really see his intention to argue but just pointing out it is unlikely it is actually unlimited.

If it is not actually unlimited, why you havent seen anyone complain about it on LET yet? I guess there isn't ways to prove it, but so far my unlimited experience with Doc feels actually unlimited.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Gravely
  • FAT32 said: pointing out it is unlikely it is real unlimited.

I see where he is coming from. As I was one of the first adopters of OVH SYD alongside @MikeA I have not seen any TRUE unlimited offers since the launch without paying the extra $XXX/month.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Erm...
    What in the hell is going on in here?
    Is there really a dispute over an unlimited add on to a server?
    @MikeA @dahartigan Get a room!
    I really do not understand the debate. Yes, it is possible to add unlimited. Yes, we make no money from it. Yes, it is unlimited.

For a moment, I thought I was one of the Doc's here but @MikeA might also be one with all that probing. :smiley:
    Welcome to the ward :wink:

@dahartigan Mike has nothing to be jealous of. He managed to get away from OVHs 2 week replies to tickets. I am the one who is jealous :tired_face:

Thanked by 1bdl