Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 87
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @balaji_pitchumani said:
    HOSTNAME alert continues to torment and does not allow to add to cart...is anybody else seeing this issue? @VirMach

This was reported before and blamed on "old browser or plugins", but it does seem only to happen when the site is under heavy load. If you dig the JavaScript, it seems that it is sending a generic hostname variable without setting it.

• @FAT32 said:
    @VirMach Now I have to fix my code for the monthly / quarterly payment :(

Better to put in a nice little 502 message, that's more common than monthly / quarterly offers :wink:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @VirMach said:
    These are all set to pretty high quantities, I think it'd be beneficial if some people waited a bit instead of everyone rushing to order it.

Try to explain that to the bots :smiley:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Now gone.

• VirMach said: I think it'd be beneficial if some people waited a bit instead of everyone rushing to order it.

I remember last year when you put crazy CF rules and it was one click per 45-60 seconds and if you have in cart, you will have it.

I followed that, I got it in cart, I got denied two times when paying. Never ever trusting again!

Don't wait, just buyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• @Pilotseye said:

@TomBG said:
    "Just buy it do not look at the disk"

Error 502 :neutral:

Because you looked at the disk. Just don't look at the disk and error 502 won't appear.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @VirMach said:

FAT32 said: @VirMach Now I have to fix my code for the monthly / quarterly payment

We'll just stop doing it.

I hope not, at least for the larger deals, so that the initial payment wouldn't be too high :blush:

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@samm said:
    what the hell? error on both 4.72 and now 9.99.

You guys can cut out a good bit of loading if you have store credit. Let me see if I can make some of the ratelimiting stronger.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @alilet said:

@Pilotseye said:

@TomBG said:

Because you looked at the disk. Just don't look at the disk and error 502 won't appear.

Wrong, I didn't even think about it for a split-second, pressed the button immediately.

• @Pilotseye said:

@alilet said:

@Pilotseye said:

@TomBG said:

Wrong, I didn't even think about it for a split-second, pressed the button immediately.

@Pilotseye said:

@alilet said:

@Pilotseye said:

@TomBG said:

May be you didn't think but your eyes saw it from the corner. VirMach is now using eye tracking technology so be careful.

• All gone lol

• @VirMach said:

@samm said:

You guys can cut out a good bit of loading if you have store credit. Let me see if I can make some of the ratelimiting stronger.

IME getting it added to the cart is the challenge. Checking out not as bad.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • $9.99/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    512MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Chicago now...

• @VirMach said:

@samm said:

Yeah, using store credit seemed to help me a lot this year, I got more than a third of the deals I tried for, including some very high demand ones.

• It's said the Alipay is crashed now.....
    LOL

• Well damn, all the sub $10 SJ deals come out when I'm at work.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

theloafingone said: Well damn, all the sub $10 SJ deals come out when I'm at work.

Well if you were loafing instead that would not happen :wink:

Thanked by 1theloafingone
  • $9.99/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    768MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Dallas one with less memory

• @VirMach said:
    These are all set to pretty high quantities, I think it'd be beneficial if some people waited a bit instead of everyone rushing to order it.

许多可用(TM)

• $6/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    384MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    500GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach C'mon where is Europe?

• @benj0x said:
    @VirMach C'mon where is Europe?

There's no EU deal, check back at Christmas.

• @benj0x said:
    @VirMach C'mon where is Europe?

About 5 hours east of New York.

Thanked by 2uptime benj0x
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Alright it's looking a little better in terms of people being able to get the deals. Captcha seems to have helped.

• @VirMach said:
    Alright it's looking a little better in terms of people being able to get the deals. Captcha seems to have helped.

Any of those hot cakes with windows and beefy disk and ram and cpu and ips and bandwidth ... at under $40 ???? Thnx

• JabJab said: Never ever trusting again!

:smiley:

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the flash sales tonight. My piss jugs are overflowing already and I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is the order site throwing a 502? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want VirMach to be president of Deluxe and fix this fucked up ColoCrossing fiasco. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were setting up IPv6 in Europe???? This is so fucked.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• $4.72/yr
    KVM - Lowww disk
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    3GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @uptime said:

JabJab said: Never ever trusting again!

:smiley:

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the flash sales tonight. My piss jugs are overflowing already and I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is the order site throwing a 502? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want VirMach to be president of Deluxe and fix this fucked up ColoCrossing fiasco. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were setting up IPv6 in Europe???? This is so fucked.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Need more piss jugs, Bubbles

Thanked by 2uptime plumberg
  • 502 ( >_< )

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

I am back after an appointment, I know I missed a lot of things :joy:

Thanked by 3plumberg FrankZ uptime