Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @tridinebandim said:
    need a 12$ below storage intended 100ish gb hdd vps for my qality vps collection

You are unlikely to find that here, but welcome to keep trying.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • @FoxelVox said:
    i got one :)

Wow you're so lucky, hope I can get this later
    @VirMach can we have this one more time?

Thanked by 1sjhup
  • @FoxelVox said:
    i got one :)

I wonder how many people actually managed to get one... Must been very limited..

• I actually got the $3.99 and it shows in Active, yay!

BUT... the $4.95 one of earlier is still showing in my "pending" - despite having received my invoice receipt per email (paid with store credit, which got subtracted etc.).

@VirMach should I open a ticket about that or just give it a couple more hours and it'll automatically move from Pending to Active?

• Sadly failure in the checkout step

• @ZA_capetown said:
    I actually got the $3.99 and it shows in Active, yay!

BUT... the $4.95 one of earlier is still showing in my "pending" - despite having received my invoice receipt per email (paid with store credit, which got subtracted etc.).

@VirMach should I open a ticket about that or just give it a couple more hours and it'll automatically move from Pending to Active?

Think they are manually provisioning some of them so it's best to not disturb them but I guess a ping won't hurt.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • I got it...its pending but invoice is paid so it should be good.

• I clicked on offer after it update offer but site not work properly. @VirMach it is not ok even i click after offer was update 3 sec it is not taken. Screenshots

• @ofit said:
    I clicked on offer after it update offer but site not work properly. @VirMach it is not ok even i click after offer was update 3 sec it is not taken. Screenshots

Same here

• I had the exact same errors. Leave it, some are lucky, most are not. That is life and math probability.

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • default said: Leave it, some are lucky, most are not. That is life and math probability.

I couldn't either, it was a crazy promotion.

• @ddhhz said:

@FAT32 said:

@ddhhz said:
    Same as above :smirk:

How about you just sit down and count your aff money rather than trying to get one too?

i'm in it because i'm addicted :tired_face: i can't stop

TBH, I was a bit curious about ddhhz'e aff money as well! :) IIRC, last year Virmach did say that the BF/CM specials were not eligible for affiliate income (i.e. affiliate would not gain anything from BF sales). Was that the case, or is that app of yours (great one btw!) nicely feeding your "addiction"? :)

BTW: On an irrelevant note, what was the method to get rid of the quotes in the answer box below (other than actually posting of course). If I end up clicking quote, the content of the message is remembered until I make a post. I remember there was a way to "delete a draft" (I think!?), but could not find it in the forum interface... :(

• EHRA said: I couldn't either, it was a crazy promotion.

Last year promotion was crazier than this 0.95/y.

• TheWizard said: delete a draft

Go here and delete your draft.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/drafts

Thanked by 2TheWizard scorcher9
  • RecDRecD Member
    edited November 2019

Hey! Don’t you need to have a rest?
    Everybody!

Edit: missed the 3.99 buffalo one

• I don't see the deals.

• ddpsddps Member, Host Rep

@Irbyz said:
    I don't see the deals.

F5 or ctrl + r

Thanked by 1Irbyz
  • @default said:
    I had the exact same errors. Leave it, some are lucky, most are not. That is life and math probability.

Let me do a yet another "me too" post then! :)

God/Karma should reverse those odds every now and then though... As in "most are lucky, and some are not"... but then again, may be it is actually that way, and we do not realize it:grey_question: (not in getting Virmach deals, but in life in general... :) )

• @ddps said:

@Irbyz said:
    I don't see the deals.

F5 or ctrl + r

I tried it and it doesn't help.

• DaevienDaevien Member
    edited November 2019

I got the deal, got invoice paid, got it marked active with a new error "Virtual server not found" when i go to the page for it heh. i'm amused so far ;)

• Daevien said: I got the deal, got invoice paid, got it marked active with a a new error "Virtual server not found" when i go to the page for it heh. i'm amused so far

Same happened to me, earlier. You can use the management button to get to the SolusVM panel to find your info.

• WIN VPS at EU location. Please... :wink:

• @FrankZ said:

Daevien said: I got the deal, got invoice paid, got it marked active with a a new error "Virtual server not found" when i go to the page for it heh. i'm amused so far

Same happened to me, earlier. You can use the management button to get to the SolusVM panel to find your info.

Ah thanks. I was just going to give it a while for the server room fires to die down and try again ;)

• @Irbyz said:

@ddps said:

@Irbyz said:
    I don't see the deals.

F5 or ctrl + r

Just use: https://virmach.await.app/

Thanked by 1Irbyz
  • @billionaire said:
    WIN VPS at EU location. Please... :wink:

It has already been said no EU, so don't bother.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2019

Daevien said: Ah thanks. I was just going to give it a while for the server room fires to die down and try again

It happened to me on the first deal, I waited 6 hours then ticketed. It is still that way. What does your Next Due Date show?

• @donli said:

@Irbyz said:

@ddps said:

@Irbyz said:
    I don't see the deals.

F5 or ctrl + r

Just use: https://virmach.await.app/

Thank you! Works like a charm :blush:

• @FrankZ said:

Daevien said: Ah thanks. I was just going to give it a while for the server room fires to die down and try again

It happened to me on the first deal, I waited 6 hours then ticketed. It is still that way. What does your expiration date show?

Registration & Next due date are the same heh. I'm not really worried, just thought it was amusing I managed to encounter a new error. It'll get sorted i'm sure

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • ddpsddps Member, Host Rep

@Irbyz said:

@ddps said:

@Irbyz said:
    I don't see the deals.

F5 or ctrl + r

:(

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Just posting the less popular choice without notification: https://virmach19.fat32.top/