Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap VPS for VPN ? los angeles - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap VPS for VPN ? los angeles

Comments

• @uptime said:
    @terrorgen - Emma Watson is the patron saint of Black Friday, according to the gospel of @Nekki

and no further explanation ever could, would, or should make any more sense

Ha that's news to me!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

Stop being derogatory. If a VM provider is crying about healthy torrenting then it is a shame. I think one should go with a dedicated machine only then.

Someone I know never had issues on Urdn and njala or similar Swedish VMs with torrenting, I believe they did copyrighted material too.

For all the people who are suggesting, I am might be a child or on drugs, I am 30 and I started fresh at 29 on my own unlike most of you. I literally started from 0 and am dong well only.

Torrenting is good amount of Internet traffic. DMCA being followed in EU countries is slavery but yes they have their own copyright laws too.

How about Pihost.ch? But I believe all of them would bust you for DMCA except a few rebels in the world.

• manish said: DMCA being followed in EU countries is slavery

Are you on crack mate?

Thanked by 2dahartigan ITLabs
  • @Nekki said:

manish said: DMCA being followed in EU countries is slavery

Are you on crack mate?

He's on some kind of shish.

• manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

Isn't I/o limits check

Nekki said: Are you on crack mate?

poisson said: He's on some kind of shish.

Why would you presume so? Not everyone has to do drugs to survive. It is not the standards here at least. I don't do any intoxicants. No cigs, no alcohol. I am fine without it. I know it is new for you, but people can survive without it just fine.

Regarding DMCA, why should it be enforced outside the jurisdiction it was enacted?

Is it an International law per say? If so, citation needed.

• The broken recorder is re-playing again.

• @Nekki said:

Are you on crack mate?

Hallucinogenics mixed with meth is a hell of a cocktail.

• @dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Are you on crack mate?

Hallucinogenics mixed with meth is a hell of a cocktail.

If he actually did drugs we could be a lot more forgiving of his mental state.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @manish you should accept the next offer for a hit off the old bongos or scooby doob that gets passed around. Make sure to inhale and hold it as long as you can, then blow out the smoke, the nectar of the gods.

• @dahartigan did you laugh when you wrote that? if so, its racist

Thanked by 2dahartigan poisson
  • I read your individual experiences. It is sad. Tried Yoga?

• @tgl said:
    @dahartigan did you laugh when you wrote that? if so, its racist

Nope but your comment made me laugh, verdict?

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @manish said:
    I read your individual experiences. It is sad. Tried Yoga?

You make yourself very hard to love.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Nekki said: You make yourself very hard to love.

No love lost, no love found
    It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now

• yeah @Nekki , its a little late to apologize to @manish now, but its good you finally decided to be more @manish and admit you were wrong

Thanked by 2poisson dahartigan
  • Why do people ask me if I do drugs? Where I see posts like this here?

tgl said: yeah @Nekki , its a little late to apologize to @manish now, but its good you finally decided to be more @manish and admit you were wrong

>

• @manish because you have a drug-ish behavior

• @manish said:
    Why do people ask me if I do drugs? Where I see posts like this here?

tgl said: yeah @Nekki , its a little late to apologize to @manish now, but its good you finally decided to be more @manish and admit you were wrong

>

Because you are doing strange questions respect DMCA or you recommend torrents on USA. It is just a common sense that lack in your comments. If someone does not have a common sense he may be is not in adequate state of mind. That s all.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Chievo said: If someone does not have a common sense he may be is not in adequate state of mind. That s all.

So, torrents are banned in US? lol. Great news I get here. Any citations?

• @manish are you on drugs?

• @tgl said:
    @manish are you on drugs?

I think it might be the hormones @deank

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I am disappoint.

• @manish said:

Chievo said: If someone does not have a common sense he may be is not in adequate state of mind. That s all.

So, torrents are banned in US? lol. Great news I get here. Any citations?

Do you know the difference between legal and illegal contents?. if you are going against the laws it is not the very best idea To have servers in EU.USA Australia. Obviously, you could do whatever you wish. If you break the laws .........must be fully aware of the consequences.

• @poisson as @cociu would put it: Tuo and a helf menish

• @dahartigan I heard you laugh again, be careful, it could be racism

• @tgl said:
    @dahartigan I heard you laugh again, be careful, it could be racism

Shit I laughed too

Thanked by 2dahartigan ITLabs
  • It isn't all about the law, Mr. "I Did an Online Law Course."

Think about the unnecessary load on the host node, the wearing of the storage devices, the thrashing of the network as a "torrent of bits" basically DDoS's yourself and your providers hardware. That is why providers refuse to allow torrents.

The same applies for mining cryptocurrency on a VPS, which as you would have experienced, is not friendly behavior in a shared computing environment, but nor is it illegal.

• @manish

make your life more productive, and make money, more opportunities you can do than talking bullshit, are you a bug in LET ?

• anybody got any downers? :scream:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @isunbejo said:
    @manish

make your life more productive, and make money, more opportunities you can do than talking bullshit, are you a bug in LET ?

Sure, I am not passing derogatory, sexist and racist remarks on anyone here.

Nor do I ask everyone about drugs.

I am productive always. So, tag others and lecture them 18x7. Sleep for rest of time because I know you would get tired but they won't learn anything at all.