Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet’s FRAUDULENT use of personal SIN with Crissic Purchase - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet’s FRAUDULENT use of personal SIN with Crissic Purchase

13»

Comments

• Never was unhappy really. But I do appreciate your concern.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

All this could've been avoided by QN

I don't understand why they are trying to lose more than $3k with all this drama.

• @BlaZe said:
    All this could've been avoided by QN

I don't understand why they are trying to lose more than $3k with all this drama.

They don't have 3k cash to pay is my conclusion.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2019

Haven't read thoroughly but what doesn't make sense; the original post says the grievance is with being taxed on a $100K of revenue resulting in ~$26K of tax, and then later on an offer to settle for $3K with QN?

Anyways, sounds ugly and hope something amicable can come of it.

• @ricardo said:
    Haven't read thoroughly but what doesn't make sense; the original post says the grievance is with being taxed on a $100K of revenue resulting in ~$26K of tax, and then later on an offer to settle for $3K with QN?

Anyways, sounds ugly and hope something amicable can come of it.

More then likely QN declared that income on there books once explained to IRS it was reduced.

What a gigantic Cluster F**k, I don't see the original terms for the Sale Agreement, if there is a confidentiality clause posting all this could back-fire on OP