Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet’s FRAUDULENT use of personal SIN with Crissic Purchase - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet’s FRAUDULENT use of personal SIN with Crissic Purchase

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Just got my monthly LowEndDrama subscription box in the mail, opened it, and found this thread.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    Just got my monthly LowEndDrama subscription box in the mail, opened it, and found this thread.

You have won the Internet today sir....freaking hilarious!

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @minuebyte said:

Skylar, I have never ignored communication from you and I would have expected more from you if you were disgruntled, however this came completely out of the blue and I can only conclude the intent is to distribute malicious statements about my companies and my person, your statements are incredibly frivolous. Your statements regarding myself equate to slander and your statements regarding my companies equate to defamation. You are incredibly immature and have always been since we began the process of purchasing your company, I have been lenient and kind by attempting to educate you as a person to help you, however as this point - this will be the only post that will be made from myself or any representative on this matter - I know you are abroad and overseas and I have every intention of handling this moving forward in an appropriate legal avenue.

-Ilan

Further proof of communication relating to acceptance of your final offer:

This is a quick download from my email of files that I can quickly find that are letters to both you directly, and then through your lawyer. This does not include a list of individual emails or phone calls (as recent as a few days ago) made to your lawyer or to your offices directly (prior to your lawyer).

I look forward to hearing from your legal team.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • fpmagic said: Can you actually "transfer" a paypal account? I'd be surprised if Paypal and their T&Cs let you go ahead and change SIN etc.

Yes you can transfer accounts, yes I've done it, yes it's a bitch. No the receiver can not change SIN,SSN or any of that information. The transferring owner is the only one that can do that and must call in to PayPal to verify the change, and provide written proof/verification. I've had to wait months for that to occur and while I had the login credentials to the account, I did not touch the funds in the account until the SSN/TIN/SIN was changed. It was my money per the contract but it was not my account until the ID changed. Waiting years to change it is perplexing.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • That $3k should be doubled, plus interest. Ilan, the guy had a huge IRS bill sent to him and had to get a lawyer to settle it and it takes years. That's a metric ton of stress. There's no denying you're a class A cunt for not recognizing this and making it so much worse.

I think it would have been fine to say, "we fucked up on the PayPal. I thought another guy handled it, he thought I handled it, but no one did. And since we didn't pay our taxes properly, we had to pay the IRS bill plus interest and penalties and we couldn't pay the minimal lawyer fees because we have no money to pay you".

But you took the wrong approach. Karma's a bitch.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Lesson here. If you sell a business, don't include the PayPal account. Close the account. Let the new owner create a new PayPal account. This goes for anything that can create a liability to the old owner.

• 1gservers said: Lesson here. If you sell a business, don't include the PayPal account. Close the account. Let the new owner create a new PayPal account. This goes for anything that can create a liability to the old owner.

right. Paypal is similar to a bank account. We don't transfer bank account to the buyer of the business. We just transfer funds (if any) and close/terminate it.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2019

@Sofia_K technically the buyer of the business becomes the de jure owner of the bank account if the account is in the name of the company. The seller relinquishes all rights to the bank accounts (and also liabilities depending on the terms of the contract)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

• I'm assuming they wanted reoccurring payments.

• masedimasedi Member
    edited November 2019
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Heh. All this for 3k? Holy damn.

• MikePT said: Heh. All this for 3k? Holy damn.

Says the lowlife that adopted a dog and then begged people for money to pay for it's care/food/vet costs.

• @thedp said:

nods

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited November 2019

Wanted to provide an update on this. I would have sooner but have been busy and was also hoping for a reply from their side to resolve the matter. I received a strongly worded letter from Ilan's lawyer shortly following this post, and my lawyer sent a reply last week. We have yet to get any further correspondence from them.

Their contact relating to this post, first reply in a very long while.

My lawyer's response:

Edit: Fixed img links

• What in the literal fuck are you doing? And your lawyer has a roadrunner email address? Let me guess, he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

I think this is hilarious but really, posting letters between lawyers is just going to piss them off. You got a C&D, be smart and ask the mods to close and move this thread.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

In bird law, this is considered a dick move.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2019

Robert, you just got lawyered.

I'm going to use Victor's line, "...is nonsensical and based on your incoherent imagination" in the future.

Doesn't roadrunner mean he's had the same address for like 25 years? I didn't get that part. I just know roadrunner from being early cable network in North America in the 90's. I used to shit on businesses not using company specific domain names as fly by night, but I've given up after meeting the third millionaire businessperson using pop3 on their ISP's email system. It really doesn't effect their business at all like we'd think.

I think "Notice of Intent to ..." means fuck all and isn't a C&D with any force behind it. But IANAL. Taking it down will not bring this to an end, they've been fucking about for a long time and this thread is getting it moving. His reply could have said, "tl;dr stop fucking about".

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I don't really know what any of the above means. But, I was just checking out their attorney's details -

Victor Daniels - http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/131449
    Robert Scapa -http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/78040

You'll notice some interesting things on Mr. Scapa's page.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MasonR said:
    I don't really know what any of the above means. But, I was just checking out their attorney's details -

Victor Daniels - http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/131449
    Robert Scapa -http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/78040

You'll notice some interesting things on Mr. Scapa's page.

LOL interesting record indeed :wink:

• MasonR said: You'll notice some interesting things on Mr. Scapa's page.

awkward:

The State Bar Court Review Department said
    Moreover, the solicitations here were patently corrupt for they involved bribes by respondents' independent contractors to police officers for the favorable channeling of police accident reports to the contractors although there is no clear evidence that respondents were aware of this police corruption. They were also unaware that their contractors were getting kickbacks for referral of clients to the same medical clinic.

The record also shows that when several of respondents' clients who were solicited by their independent contractors changed counsel, re­spondents threatened their new counsel with assertions of liens and threatened relevant insurers with punitive damage actions if liens were not hon­ored in circumstances where the record shows that the agreements were known by respondents to be unenforceable and, in any event, provided for an unconscionable minimum fee if respondents were discharged in light of the fact that respondents' office staff did only the most perfunctory work for the clients in opening a file and in sending initial form letters.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@PHDan said:

MikePT said: Heh. All this for 3k? Holy damn.

Says the lowlife that adopted a dog and then begged people for money to pay for it's care/food/vet costs.

What the fuck? Are you serious?

• Cancelling all my VPSes hosted with Quadranet !

• MikePT said: What the fuck? Are you serious?

Did I say anything untruthful?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2019

@PHDan said:

MikePT said: What the fuck? Are you serious?

Did I say anything untruthful?

Your view is particularly ignorant.

Thanked by 2skorous MikePT
  • I don't know what is going on, but Scapa's claims are based on "conversations" while Daniels has letters. You don't need to be trained in law to know if both parties go to court who will lose when evidence is presented.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@PHDan just comes here to shit on people. So you didn't get enough love from your parents growing up? Does your significant other beat you? When was the last time you let the "Beast" out? I cum to the conclusion of severe PMS. Take 3 midol and don't call me in the morning.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Interesting this whole thing. :)

Most lawyers will tell you to keep things from being online posted in public. Then again who knows it's California which is kind of a well you know.

Thanked by 1PHDan
  • PieHasBeenEaten said: @PHDan just comes here to shit on people.

Still waiting for someone to say that anything I said was incorrect.

• @PHDan said:

PieHasBeenEaten said: @PHDan just comes here to shit on people.

Still waiting for someone to say that anything I said was incorrect.

No - you are wrong!

Happy now?

Thanked by 1MikePT