Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

11.11 Singles' Day Deals Megathread - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

11.11 Singles' Day Deals Megathread

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:
    Single people don't get any deals, they only get sadness and OpenVZ to KVM conversions.

Is there KVM to OpenVZ conversions available?

Yes, to activate that deal just follow the submission process below.

1. Create a ticket titled "KVM to OVZ Conversion Application"
    2. Provide photo ID, please hold the ID and print this piece of paper and wear to confirm it's for verification use by us (please make sure to use front facing camera.)
    3. Provide a copy of your utility bill, and photo of your card on file with the last 4 digits covered (for security purposes.)
    4. Fill out the application form: Name, DOB, SSN, and your security question answers (it doesn't have to be from our site, could be any site.)
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:
    Single people don't get any deals, they only get sadness and OpenVZ to KVM conversions.

2. Provide photo ID, please hold the ID and print this piece of paper and wear to confirm it's for verification use by us (please make sure to use front facing camera.)
    3. Provide a copy of your utility bill, and photo of your card on file with the last 4 digits covered (for security purposes.)
    4. Fill out the application form: Name, DOB, SSN, and your security question answers (it doesn't have to be from our site, could be any site.)

Now that's a cool deal :joy:

• @VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Done, great deal by the way, absolutely worth the time. Keep it up @VirMach !

Thanked by 1uptime
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

You don't want to wait for Black Friday ? IKOULA DAYS starts now ! From 11/11 to 12/2, enjoy a 10€ discount / months (until the end of your subscription) on our AGILE dedicated servers' range.
    Bandwidth 1GB :

Agile S i3: CPU : Intel Core i3 8100 (4C / 4T) / RAM : 8 Go DDR4 / Disc : 1To (SATA) OR 240 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile M Pro v2: CPU : Intel Core i5 9600K (6C / 6T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 480Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile L Pro v2: Intel Core i7 9700K (8C / 8T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 960 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile XL Pro v2: Intel Core i9 9900K (8C / 16T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 960 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile S: Intel Xeon E3 1220v5 (4C / 4T) / RAM : 8Go DDR4 / 1To SATA 3 OR 240Go SSD / GF GT 710 1Go
    Agile M: Intel Xeon E3 1230v5 (4C / 8T) / RAM : 8Go DDR4 / 1To SATA 3 OR 240Go SSD / GF GT 710 1 Go
    Agile L: E3 1220v5 (4C / 8T) / RAM : 32Go DDR4 / 2x1 To SATA 3 / GF GT 710 1 Go

Tp know more, visit : https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server?utm_source=lowendtalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=ikouladays

Thanked by 2_Nic raynor
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I rather wait for BF.

• @Ikoula said:
    You don't want to wait for Black Friday ? IKOULA DAYS starts now ! From 11/11 to 12/2, enjoy a 10€ discount / months (until the end of your subscription) on our AGILE dedicated servers' range.
    Bandwidth 1GB :

Agile S i3: CPU : Intel Core i3 8100 (4C / 4T) / RAM : 8 Go DDR4 / Disc : 1To (SATA) OR 240 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile M Pro v2: CPU : Intel Core i5 9600K (6C / 6T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 480Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile L Pro v2: Intel Core i7 9700K (8C / 8T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 960 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile XL Pro v2: Intel Core i9 9900K (8C / 16T) / RAM : 64Go DDR4 / 2 x 960 Go SSD / Intel Graphics UHD 630
    Agile S: Intel Xeon E3 1220v5 (4C / 4T) / RAM : 8Go DDR4 / 1To SATA 3 OR 240Go SSD / GF GT 710 1Go
    Agile M: Intel Xeon E3 1230v5 (4C / 8T) / RAM : 8Go DDR4 / 1To SATA 3 OR 240Go SSD / GF GT 710 1 Go

Tp know more, visit : https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server?utm_source=lowendtalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=ikouladays

image.png

So originally you sell this server for 19.99€?

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • WebProject said: Address

@dz_paji said:

@Ikoula said:
    Bandwidth 1GB :

image.png

So originally you sell this server for 19.99€?

Deal for price up 10 € :smiley:

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello, thanks for the feedback.
    It should be corrected now :)
    Right price is 19.99 € instead of 29.99 €
    Great day !

• @Ikoula said:
    Hello, thanks for the feedback.
    It should be corrected now :)
    Right price is 19.99 € instead of 29.99 €
    Great day !

Ipmi available? Thnx

• @Edmond said:
    I come for @VirMach. See no Virmach deals, now disappointed and can close this tab now.

WHERE'S THE SINGLES DEALS!?!?!?

They are going flat-stick with their OVZ migrations, they would be totally insane to invite crappy lowend orders and the associated chargeback headaches at this moment.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • We want more :neutral:

@zomby1 said:
    We want more :neutral:

More what? Offers/deals or servers in bikini? :joy:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2019

Any VPS with monthly period with 20% discount:

For example:
    SSD VPS Standart

• 2 core
    • 2048 RAM
    • 25GB SSD
    • Unmetered Bandwidth
    • 200Mbps Port Speed
    • 1xIPv4 + 1xIPv6 included

312 RUB ($5.27) / month (with LET20 promocode)
    Order now

Just add a promotional code LET20 to comment field when ordering any VPS service with monthly period and got 20% discount forever. Promotional code will be available only for 1 week.

Thanked by 1raynor
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@servarica_hani said:
    OK here is our second Single day offer :)

4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=428

unlike most of our offers this one is limited in terms of number of vms we can provision

also please only new orders not worth it to tansfer old clients to this offer as the stock is limited

this offer and all our offers are available in our DC in Montreal , Canada
    we dont have other locations

We accept Alipay, paypal, CC and Crypto like BTC , ether etc

our SLA and 7 days money back guarantee refund policy apply to this offer as well

test ip info and looking glass
    http://ping.servarica.com

Thanks

just added new stock so it is back in stock now

We added just few extra slots so i dont think it will last long

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Down to the last two units of our Remembrance/Singles Day offer servers.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Clouvider said: Down to the last two units of our Remembrance/Singles Day offer servers.

Is that, 2 left of each offer or just 2 machines left?

• @Mr_Tom said:

Clouvider said: Down to the last two units of our Remembrance/Singles Day offer servers.

Because details matter

Thanked by 1ITLabs

angstrom said: Because details matter

Well there was 3 offers - if it's 2 of each that's fine, but if it's only the 2 left I didn't want then it matters - as much as I'd like to buy up any Clouvider offer I can't have them all lol.

• @Mr_Tom said:

Well there was 3 offers - if it's 2 of each that's fine, but if it's only the 2 left I didn't want then it matters - as much as I'd like to buy up any Clouvider offer I can't have them all lol.

I understand :smile:

My reading of @Clouvider's comment is that there are two units total left (and so not clear from which offer(s))

Thanked by 2Mr_Tom Clouvider
  • @tetech said:

@Edmond said:
    I come for @VirMach. See no Virmach deals, now disappointed and can close this tab now.

WHERE'S THE SINGLES DEALS!?!?!?

They are going flat-stick with their OVZ migrations, they would be totally insane to invite crappy lowend orders and the associated chargeback headaches at this moment.

Accept crypto and Virmach store credit only and make the limit a single order only at $1.11/yr.

angstrom said: My reading of @Clouvider's comment is that there are two units total left (and so not clear from which offer(s))

That's sort of how I read it. Probably should have put a ticket in as the initial post requested lol

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Mr_Tom said:

1 unit of #1 Config & 1 unit of #3 Config.

@Mr_Tom said:

Open a sales ticket with what you are after and we can see what we can do for you.

You can never have too much Clouvider in your life ;)

Clouvider said: Open a sales ticket with what you are after and we can see what we can do for you.

You can never have too much Clouvider in your life

It was #2 that interested me. I've got no immediate need for another server but can always find a use for one lol

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @servarica_hani said:
    here you go

this is our Single day Special

We already posted it to some Chinese forums

Single Day 11/11/2019

2 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    250gb disk
    100mbps with 4TB limit
    1 IPv4 Included
    29$/year or 3.5$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=427

Have Fun :)

Can I use this as a storage vps?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@sandanista said:

@servarica_hani said:
    here you go

this is our Single day Special

We already posted it to some Chinese forums

Single Day 11/11/2019

2 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    250gb disk
    100mbps with 4TB limit
    1 IPv4 Included
    29$/year or 3.5$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=427

Have Fun :)

Can I use this as a storage vps?

this is a storage vps offer
    actually it is normal vps that you can do anything with it and it has very large disk

currently it is out of stock
    I am checking if we can restock it maybe ext week
    was expecting some will cancel but no one cancelled yet

Thanked by 2vyas11 schilton
  • @GameTownProjects said:

@default said:

@GameTownProjects said:
    I am a bit late but here is some offer from us for 1,11 € per month:

1 vCore
    1111 MB Ram
    20 GB HDD
    1 IPv4

https://panel.haendler.it/offer/10/order

I wish you all a great day, but take care that you will find back home ;)

Got more info on that? (location, bandwidth, IPv6)

IPv6: on request possible, but we are also working on a implementation into the panel.
    Bandwidth: as always some kind of fair use. So since this is a realy cheap offer I would consider 500gb as fair, but we have never throttled a customer without prior contact.

Looking Glass: https://lg.nl.haendler.it

Hi,

Do you have any promotion plans in Dusseldorf #1, Germany?

• manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

Have you stopped accepting Bitcoin these days? Also, no IPv6? Not even 1?

@manish said:

Have you stopped accepting Bitcoin these days?

Maybe he's trying to avoid the hassle of dealing with fees when issuing refunds? :joy:

• thedp said: Maybe he's trying to avoid the hassle of dealing with fees when issuing refunds

Correct. I understand.

• @servarica_hani said:

@servarica_hani said:
    OK here is our second Single day offer :)

4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=428

unlike most of our offers this one is limited in terms of number of vms we can provision

also please only new orders not worth it to tansfer old clients to this offer as the stock is limited

this offer and all our offers are available in our DC in Montreal , Canada
    we dont have other locations

We accept Alipay, paypal, CC and Crypto like BTC , ether etc

our SLA and 7 days money back guarantee refund policy apply to this offer as well

test ip info and looking glass
    http://ping.servarica.com

Thanks

just added new stock so it is back in stock now

We added just few extra slots so i dont think it will last long

Excellent Deal Hani,
    would be even too hot if 1gbp port instead 100mb