Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM VPS (NEW! 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support)[DDoS Protected] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM VPS (NEW! 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support)[DDoS Protected]

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

340? Ballin' :lol:

• @Gam3over said:

@samm said:
    @tmln did you get your money ? case is resolved when customer gets his money.

He don't have answered on my Mail

Are you kidding me? We have LET plus open tickets which you ignore, then I called you so many times, you refused to talk, now you say I don't answer email? This is completely ridiculous.

• Let's see how many managers he has

• @Gam3over said:

@samm said:

How do you explain not answering calls, tickets and on LET? You might as well say he didn't respond to your carrier pigeon.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2019

Gam3over said: I have talked with my Tax Manager, and i can Refund his Money.

Bullshit. You did not see the shitstorm coming and now you are trying to do damage control. In german and any law, if you sell something, you take money for it and fail to deliver in a proper time window, then, you are stealing the money if you don't refund. If you order a meal from McDonalds and they take your money but just after that tell you that they will give you food in a couple of months, they just stole your money.

Gam3over said: I Have 340 Servers sold out on this day, My colocation was full.

Solely your mistake.

Gam3over said: I have whrite him an E-Mail yesterday.

And the check is in the mail. Yeah, we got it...

Gam3over said: Please do not talk about a case that is already resolved.

What is resolved? Did you refund him? No. So, nothing is resolved...

Gam3over said: in the future i ask for constructive criticism, no hate speech, especially if you have nothing to do with the case

And in the future, we'll ask you not to scam people with ridiculous excuses. Although I do not see any future here for you...

P.S. See what you get when you are a little cheapo scammer? Losing your provider tag is a lost source of clients. And with this thread being in the top-3 results on Google when searching for your company, current clients will think twice for staying with you.
    The good thing is that you will probably see some servers being cancelled the coming months, so, there is not any need for waiting for your provider to give you more colocation space!

Thanked by 2sanvit zenki
  • tmln said: some people answer that seem to not have much to do with the company and they tell me he cannot speak because he is in a meeting

His mom. And meeting is probably the afternoon study.

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

@tmln I think refunds are only done by e-mail, its a requirement from the Tax Manager, so you did not proceed in the right away.

@Gam3over I suggest you update your TOS, stating that you only offer refunds by e-mail (e.g. We do not provide phone or ticket refunds, just e-mail refunds.)

@tmln said:

@Gam3over said:

@samm said:

Are you kidding me? We have LET plus open tickets which you ignore, then I called you so many times, you refused to talk, now you say I don't answer email? This is completely ridiculous.

• @tgl said:
    @tmln I think refunds are only done by e-mail, its a requirement from the Tax Manager, so you did not proceed in the right away.

@Gam3over I suggest you update your TOS, stating that you only offer refunds by e-mail (e.g. We do not provide phone or ticket refunds, just e-mail refunds.).

Still not an excuse for not picking up calls and replying tickets to inform customer that refund can only be processed by email.

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

I was making a joke, this guy thinks he's smart, he posted a new offer, now he saw all these issues here, so he changed his story. For one month he did not answer @tmln, treating him like a sucker, but now that he started to have issues with bad PR, he is willing to provide that 100 EUR back. Unfortunately @Gam3over I think you lost at least 1000 EUR in potential sales because of the stunt you pulled, so I think you should re-evaluate your smartness.

@poisson said:

@tgl said:

@Gam3over I suggest you update your TOS, stating that you only offer refunds by e-mail (e.g. We do not provide phone or ticket refunds, just e-mail refunds.).

Still not an excuse for not picking up calls and replying tickets to inform customer that refund can only be processed by email.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Just to add the information from the CLIMITED.de no service thread also directly to this offer thread, the advertisement published here from does not comply with German law.

There is no legal company named "CLimited.de". The services mentioned in the OP are offered from Chris Stumptner who offers his services as a so called 'small company' (like me too).

According to German law this means that you always act as a natural person (you do not "run a company") and thus you are required to mention your full name in all letters, advertisements, invoices etc. You can use an additional phantasy name like CLimited but you are not allowed to "hide" behind that name. The law requires you to always mention your full first and last name.
    Sources from German ministry of economics: [1] [2]

Due to the lack of all those basics, the many complaints (and as far as I know not a single satisfied user) here on LET, I'd also welcome a permanent ban.

• The last thing this community needs is a repeat of the prout shit again. I'm thankful this community is on alert for scammers. I vote the seo treatment and a ban.

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime fLoo
  • tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

It looks like its Game Over for Mr. Stumptner. A small company and also a small person (character) from the reviews I saw on his behavior.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2019

340 Servers? I just own less then 50 yet and im very soon not (considered as) a Kleinunternehmer/Small Company anymore, needing to change things....

Strange.

Maximilian

• @HostSlick said:
    340 Servers? I just own less then 50 yet and im very soon not (considered as) a Kleinunternehmer/Small Company anymore, needing to change things....

Strange.

Maximilian

340 'servers' crammed onto one oversold node maybe. It's all about the definition!

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

I doubt the number of "340 servers".

As a small company your (last year's) sales volume must not exceed 17,500 EUR per year. That's another German law (§19 UStG).
    Depending on his existing client base this mega sale would easily boost his sales volume above that limit.
    Which in turn would require him on the long run (2020 or 2021) to register a "real" company with all that additional paperwork, proper accounting, the need to collect and pay VAT, MOSS, etc.
    That'll be.. interesting.

Of course assuming those 340 customers continue paying for more than a month..
    Otherwise 340 orders for one month could be some nice pocket money.

Furthermore according to RIPE DB full text search there is only one single IP network 193.22.159.0/24 assigned to Chris Stumptner / CLimited.
    I am curious how to squeeze 340 servers with dedicated IPv4 addresses into one /24 network.

• Servers are weak on plow, receive hair on chest and hang loose like sleeves of wizard.

Thanked by 2ITLabs poisson

Be prepared for a new 'company' name now :joy:

• This refund fiasco is turning out to be way more expensive than the 100 over euros that was owed. I would imagine someone is already turning over all these information to the German authorities.

Thanked by 2ITLabs dahartigan
  • somehow - for whatever reason - I feel like maybe not even worth the bother to ban at this point

Thanked by 2ITLabs dahartigan
  • poisson said: 340 'servers' crammed onto one oversold node maybe. It's all about the definition!

so much this!

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Gam3over said:
    in the future i ask for constructive criticism, no hate speech, ...

HaHaHaHaHa! Thank you for making me laugh out loudly.

This really made my day. A scammer calling the complaints of his victims "hate speech". HaHaHa.

@Jord

Thank you for taking the provider tag away from that funny scammer.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

@jsg said:

@Gam3over said:
    in the future i ask for constructive criticism, no hate speech, ...

HaHaHaHaHa! Thank you for making me laugh out loudly.

This really made my day. A scammer calling the complaints of his victims "hate speech". HaHaHa.

@Jord

Thank you for taking the provider tag away from that funny scammer.

We have a duty to look after customers who might signup to warn them. We've done our part. Now it's up to them to refund their clients.

• @Jord not the mod we deserve, but the mod that we need.

Thanked by 2Jord imok
  • And all of these could be avoided with a simple refund. Since the money got transferred to your bank, you could simply refund him by wire transfer.

Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. Learn from this and don't take peoples money without giving them service.

• Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime imok
  • tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

it seems the forum replies are also limited (he is probably busy scamming other people), anyway, lets do some contrusctive (yes, I did that on purpose) criticism:

@Gam3over I think you should stop selling servers because its not working out for you very well, maybe try to see what other skills you have and try to make money using them. Thank you, please go away!

Thanked by 1bjo
  • prowlersggprowlersgg Member
    edited November 2019

Stay away, I bought a vps a few months ago, first the operating system is all in german, problems raising an ISO, unanswered ticket, no support, constantly dropping connection, and lastly refused to refund 2 euros, and, they were probably overselling the node, could barely do anything at vps very slow .... only I did not open dispute for just this value ...

• prowlersgg said: first the operating system is all in german

I'm willing to accept the rest of your points but believe this particular one is not entirely their problem...

Thanked by 2pike ViridWeb