Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM VPS (NEW! 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support)[DDoS Protected]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLimited.de - Strong and Cheap German KVM VPS (NEW! 24/7 Phone and Ticket Support)[DDoS Protected]

Gam3overGam3over Member
edited November 2019 in Providers

CLimited offers Strong KVM and Dedicated Servers since 2014.

Our Servers located in Frankfurt/Germany.

All our Servers protectet with the Voxility Anti DDoS Protection.

The servers can managed in our control panel.

-> vRoot Server Low Budget <-
Online now!
1 vCPU
1 GB Ram
35 GB SSD Storage
Windows/Linux Systeme
1 Ipv4 ( DDoS Protectedl )
IP Ipv6 Ready
KVM 1600 GBps DDoS Protection
1000 Mbps Shared Connection

3€/month

-> vRoot Mini <-
Online Now!
3 vCPU
4 GB Ram
75 GB SSD Storage
Windows/Linux
1 Ipv4 ( DDoS Protected )
Ipv6 Ready
KVM
1600 GBps DDoS Protection
1000 Mbps Connection

6€/month

Promotion code "lowendtalk" to get 25% off vRoot Server recurring.

Comments

• Have you solved the issues with @tmln ?

Ref.: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3030401

Thanked by 2Ympker uptime
  • @ITLabs said:
    Have you solved the issues with @tmln ?

Stay far away, mate.

• @ITLabs said:
    Have you solved the issues with @tmln ?

Currently, I try to clarify much in this case

• @Gam3over you have scam less than 100 eur ... i can confirm you have lost a big client of many servers. I have provided yet 150 servers until today and still ask for more .. so try to make a exception in your life and make the refund asap.

• @Gam3over (climited.de) took my money, didn't provide the servers and refused to refund.
    He no longer replies to tickets/emails. When I call CLIMITED, some people answer that seem to not have much to do with the company and they tell me he cannot speak because he is in a meeting. I tried more than five times.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

tmln said: He no longer replies to tickets/emails

Well, for me it is just the opposite. :neutral:
    Today I myself received three emails from [email protected] regarding three new tickets although I stopped any contact with @Gam3over weeks ago after he sent me incompetent replies and finally scammed @tmln.

Really? Is this your new "ticket support" sending random auto-replies?
    CLimited, I hereby request you to delete all my personal data you have stored from me!

I know this is LET. But I would be really curious if there is just a single person who will ever sign up a contract with you after reading your behaviour towards customers.

Thanked by 4Ympker poisson uptime bjo
  • Wait I am intrigued by the phone number!

So can I call you and chat shit?

• @dfroe said:

tmln said: He no longer replies to tickets/emails

Well, for me it is just the opposite. :neutral:
    Today I myself received three emails from [email protected] regarding three new tickets although I stopped any contact with @Gam3over weeks ago after he sent me incompetent replies and finally scammed @tmln.

Really? Is this your new "ticket support" sending random auto-replies?
    CLimited, I hereby request you to delete all my personal data you have stored from me!

I know this is LET. But I would be really curious if there is just a single person who will ever sign up a contract with you after reading your behaviour towards customers.

Better use this, then: https://shipyourenemiesgdpr.com/

• "We guarantee you our quality."

I am assured of the quality of your shady practices. Have you become the German distributor of LEB quality potassium?

• On a serious note, this guy should be banned from LET...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • My services still down, yet still trying to charge my card, send support ticket goes unreplied for weeks.months (aand still no answer)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • custom iso is supported?

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Just stay away from this provider, there are scammer and tried to charge your card even after sending cancellation request.

• @uptime said:
    custom iso is supported?

All servers come with noboot.iso :)

• NEED IDLE SELEKTER 5.2 OK?

anyhoo - here is a recent-ish thread discussing (a few) decent German providers -> https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160363/looking-for-a-new-vps-germany/p1 ... for whatever reason it does not include OP. :smiley:

Thanked by 2ITLabs Ympker
  • As I understand the first month is service free?

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019

@tgl said:
    As I understand the first month is service free?

You get no service lifetime and no refound opention.

Thanked by 3uptime alilet Amitz
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

Free is when you don't have to pay for nothing or do nothing We want to be Free! Free as the Wind

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Ympker said: All servers come with noboot.iso

TM

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2019

@Gam3over while looking at the threads about your service and not delivering, also not giving a refund to your customer. We have removed your provider tag until these issues have been resolved. You are no longer allowed to post offers or respond to requests.

• @cociu said:
    @Gam3over you have scam less than 100 eur ... i can confirm you have lost a big client of many servers. I have provided yet 150 servers until today and still ask for more .. so try to make a exception in your life and make the refund asap.

I Have 340 Servers sold out on this day, My colocation was full.

Interwerk don't have any Racks for rent.

I have talked with my Tax Manager, and i can Refund his Money.

I have whrite him an E-Mail yesterday.
    Please do not talk about a case that is already resolved.

in the future i ask for constructive criticism, no hate speech, especially if you have nothing to do with the case

• @tmln did you get your money ? case is resolved when customer gets his money.

• @samm said:
    @tmln did you get your money ? case is resolved when customer gets his money.

He don't have answered on my Mail

• Game over.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited November 2019
  • I thought he was going to go with "strong and stable"

• @Gam3over said:

@cociu said:
    @Gam3over you have scam less than 100 eur ... i can confirm you have lost a big client of many servers. I have provided yet 150 servers until today and still ask for more .. so try to make a exception in your life and make the refund asap.

in the future i ask for constructive criticism, no hate speech, especially if you have nothing to do with the case

You sold 340 servers on 1 day?

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

After you pay, its @Gam3over.

• He sold 340 no refunds. The servers will be delivered in up to one month, depending on what the Tax Manager says.

@sonic said:

@Gam3over said:

@cociu said:

You sold 340 servers on 1 day?

Thanked by 2Tr33n bjo