Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about Realme X2 Pro phone? New Flagship Killer. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think about Realme X2 Pro phone? New Flagship Killer.

2»

Comments

• @yokowasis said:
    Flagship killer is only good for specs. If you are buying phone solely for the specs, than it's good for you. I buy phone, because I want a phone that just works for years. It means good software, good support, consistent update.

I bet those so called flagship killer doesn't even have hdmi out. Let alone dex or Linux.

what phone do you use?

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited October 2019

@hyperblast said:

@yokowasis said:
    Flagship killer is only good for specs. If you are buying phone solely for the specs, than it's good for you. I buy phone, because I want a phone that just works for years. It means good software, good support, consistent update.

I bet those so called flagship killer doesn't even have hdmi out. Let alone dex or Linux.

what phone do you use?

most likely samsung.

• @budi1413 said:

@hyperblast said:

@yokowasis said:

what phone do you use?

most likely samsung.

Only Samsung has DEX

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

iOS fanboy here, report this topic plz.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

I'm holding out to see what the OnePlus 8 brings.

• Now that (was/is) a phone.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2019

I currently own a Samsung A8.

I will be downgrading to Samsung Xcover 4s as soon as my contract is over. I want a smaller phone with a removable battery. And I do not want a glass body phone.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2019

64MegaPixels quad camera with 20x zoom...
    Attach the camera to a scope and use it as a telescope to peep at extra terrestrial aliens, at night time, when they are nasty and oiling up the probulator.

• LyraHostingLyraHosting Member, Host Rep

the only problem of that... is the very bad reputation with updates by OPPO/OP .. if you're lucky they'll release an update every 6 months

• few months ago buy realme x, work good than my samsung a50 for pubg gaming and charging is fast like a hour for full charging. and for camera is better than my samsung.

and now realme x2, no, i'll not buying it. black friday is coming next month, must be worth buying something else.