Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti-Trump propaganda made me think that everyone is a racist/sexist
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anti-Trump propaganda made me think that everyone is a racist/sexist

So now, before buying anything on this forum, I wonder what if the seller/provider is a racist? What if he's a sexist? What if he supports Donald Trump? What if he hates Android? How to get rid of this? How to clean my mental palette? Don't laught at me it's a real problem.

Thanked by 2mikei hostdare

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2019

I only buy from right wing hosts myself.
    /s

• You are buying hosting, you are starting a business relationship. What the host does in their own time, what they support and think about - that should be none of your business, same as its none of their business to care what you personally stand for.

You are mistaking a business relationship with a personal love affair.

• @RedSox said:
    So now, before buying anything on this forum, I wonder what if the seller/provider is a racist? What if he's a sexist? What if he supports Donald Trump? What if he hates Android? How to get rid of this? How to clean my mental palette? Don't laught at me it's a real problem.

you can transpose these doubts to every situation, when you buy bread, condoms, a ticket at the stadium, when you fill up, when you buy food for the cat and so on

• You can't.

Next.

• you buy from exotic location only

• Once you see you can never un'see!

• Sounds like you broke your brain, not much you can do now but buy servers from https://mzunguhosting.ml/. Very fast, never racist hosting my friend.

Thanked by 2randvegeta dedicados
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2019

@RedSox said:

You can start by not discriminating against hosts based on your own personal beliefs and opinions and just buy what suits you best.

If you don't buy from someone for being a Trump supporter, then you are a bigot and guilty of discrimination yourself.

You know the idea that there is discrimination/racism in the work force or in business, is kind of silly to me. For years I've heard that women, immigrants and gay people all get discriminated in because they get paid less or what not. And yet here I am unable to find any such workers to work for me below the cost of a typical straight white male because guess what? They cost the damned same! If I could hire them cheaper, I WOULD! But sadly, no such advantage exists, and I can only conclude that such workplace discrimination is largely a figment of the far left's imagination.

Thanked by 2dedipromo GuyP
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2019

A difference between a clueless amatuer and a pro is being able to draw a clear line between business aspect of things and personal affairs.

You belong to the former kind, OP.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited September 2019

Hello I'm looking for helal hosting.

Donald Trump is a racist, trash talking idiot and his supporters are.. stupid at least.

• @randvegeta said:

You know the idea that there is discrimination/racism in the work force or in business, is kind of silly to me. ..... I can only conclude that such workplace discrimination is largely a figment of the far left's imagination.

Its silly to me that people have the nerve to believe and better yet post the above in this day and age with all the data and access we have to information. :(

• @Waldo19 said:
    Its silly to me that people have the nerve to believe and better yet post the above in this day and age with all the data and access we have to information. :(

That CNN kool-aid worked beautifully on this one.

• @GuyP said:

@Waldo19 said:

That CNN kool-aid worked beautifully on this one.

Intelligent, thoughtful and insightful post. Thank You.

• @Waldo19 said:
    Intelligent, thoughtful and insightful post. Thank You.

The driving force of any company is to turn a profit. So riddle me this, Batman. If women and minorities systematically earn less because of "discrimination" why isn't the modern work force filled with a majority of women and minorities? What company wouldn't want to save $0.30 on the dollar (assuming the usual argument women earn 70% of what men earn)?

You've been duped.

• GuyP said: The driving force of any company is to turn a profit. So riddle me this, Batman. If women and minorities systematically earn less because of "discrimination" why isn't the modern work force filled with a majority of women and minorities? What company wouldn't want to save $0.30 on the dollar (assuming the usual argument women earn 70% of what men earn)?

lmao

• I get all my hosting from KKKlanServers

• @GuyP said:
    The driving force of any company is to turn a profit. So riddle me this, Batman. If women and minorities systematically earn less because of "discrimination" why isn't the modern work force filled with a majority of women and minorities?

You post a picture of a conservative journalist with a light editorial history who works for a conservative small company and you expect to be taken serious and intelligently?

I wont waste my time and post real statistics from credible sources like:

• The department of labor
    • The White House
    • The Pentagon
    • Microsoft
    • The US Census Bureau

Not saying they cant be bias but if you're gonna claim gender inequality is a hoax or sham.... You better be prepared with your argument. :blush:

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @Waldo19 said:
    I wont waste my time and post real statistics from credible sources like:

• The department of labor
    • The White House
    • The Pentagon
    • Microsoft
    • The US Census Bureau

Not saying they cant be bias but if you're gonna claim gender inequality is a hoax or sham.... You better be prepared with your argument. :blush:

You're right, I concede, those places have never lied or mislead the public, ever. They have the utmost integrity and I trust them implicitly. 🙄 ... You even admitted they have bias, nice try.

Also, you completely ignored my argument, the picture was just some extra spice, not the main dish. So I'll ask again: if companies can get away with hiring women and minorities for cheaper labor (muh discriminatory gender pay gap), why aren't they the majority of the work force?

If I could hire minorities for less, I would. They don't exist. Anyone who's skilled and wants to work, are working.

Ongoing though, women seem less likely to ask for raises when in work, so that can explain some of the pay discrepancies. But that only happens once already in work. Doesn't happen for long as women are seemingly just as likely to jump employers, moving on to higher pay jobs. So it's all pretty even at point of employment.

Thanked by 1GuyP

Waldo19 said: Its silly to me that people have the nerve to believe and better yet post the above in this day and age with all the data and access we have to information.

Ignorance is truly everywhere. Case in point.

• Then don't eat if you are in the United States. The bread and meat you feed on are grown by farmers; the majority of them support Donald Trump. Eat imported Halal food instead.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

@dedipromo said:
    the majority of them support Donald Trump.

Not completely true.

• @MikeA said:

@dedipromo said:
    the majority of them support Donald Trump.

Not completely true.

It would either be true or not, not "not completely". (Triple not score!). Either >50% of farmers support Trump or they don't.

• @randvegeta said:

@RedSox said:

You can start by not discriminating against hosts based on your own personal beliefs and opinions and just buy what suits you best.

If you don't buy from someone for being a Trump supporter, then you are a bigot and guilty of discrimination yourself.

You know the idea that there is discrimination/racism in the work force or in business, is kind of silly to me. For years I've heard that women, immigrants and gay people all get discriminated in because they get paid less or what not. And yet here I am unable to find any such workers to work for me below the cost of a typical straight white male because guess what? They cost the damned same! If I could hire them cheaper, I WOULD! But sadly, no such advantage exists, and I can only conclude that such workplace discrimination is largely a figment of the far left's imagination.

You sound like you're a self employed one-man show and have never worked in a place with a dozen male and female workers. To say you think this doesn't exist really just shows your limited mind. For example, you think it's just salary alone that is discrimination. If you take a narrow view (making a conclusion on so little data) and have no experience, you're going to have strange beliefs.

• Stop virtue signaling and do something. #CloseThePayGap

• edited September 2019

Politics in 2019 (within usa at least) has gotten out of hand where its no longer we'll agree to disagree...but each side is fighting to essentially curbstomp the other into submission. Doing everything they can to ruin their lives, hurt their businesses, etc. Its honestly getting ridiculous that people get so butthurt. Seems like its become even more divisive than religion and other controversial topics. Waiting for civil war / civil unrest.

What datacenter is prepared for civil war is the real question...

• @theblackesthat said:
    Waiting for civil war / civil unrest.

What datacenter is prepared for civil war is the real question...

Nah, there won't be a war. The party that opposes President Trump are anti-gun and think only the "fascist nazi" government should have them. How that makes any sense escapes me, "Let's take away all the guns from civilians and give them to the evil Trump government!"

@TimboJones said:

@randvegeta said:

@RedSox said:

You sound like you're a self employed one-man show and have never worked in a place with a dozen male and female workers. To say you think this doesn't exist really just shows your limited mind. For example, you think it's just salary alone that is discrimination. If you take a narrow view (making a conclusion on so little data) and have no experience, you're going to have strange beliefs.

Pay based discrimination does not exist. At least in the west. If you break things down beyond the superficial, and look at it from multiple viewpoints, its pretty clear that there is no discrimination with respect to pay or hiring. Not overall any way. Exceptions obviously exist. If you look at the data, actually you could conclude the opposite is true, with straight white males less likely to be given a job over their minority counterparts.

As for other kinds of discrimination, that too exists but I don't see or hear about it very often. Normally the so called discrimination is actually just someone with a victim complex complaining about everything to justify their underacheivement or inadequacy. That seems more common to me. Obviously not universally true, but seemingly rare. At least this is my experience in the UK, HK and LT. Maybe where you live racism and discrimination against women and minorities is rampant. If it is, let me know so I can see if I can find some good hires for $0.77 on the $. You see im already discriminating against the majority!

• Wait... There's a Trump supporting host?
    in September of the year 2019?

At some point you have to evaluate critical thinking skills. That's certainly a critical skill for a host.

Thanked by 2pike TimboJones
  • @vimalware said:
    Wait... There's a Trump supporting host?

This discussion has been closed.