Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 46
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• zane_zane_ Member, LIR

@dfroe said:

@Binary said: you should keep in mind those are resold from develapp though.

When a LIR (Develapp) assigns a subnet to some End User (GeorgeDatacenter), isn't re-assigning it to some other 3rd party end user against RIPE policies?

From RIPE End User Assignment Agreement:
    "End User may not sub-assign resources to third parties."

Or from the RIPE model agreement, Article 4.3b:
    "The End User shall not assign, delegate, sub-delegate or otherwise allow third parties to use the Independent Internet Number Resources assigned to it [...]"

First one makes sense. But in the model agreement doesn't 'Independent Resources' mean PI blocks, which I assume GeorgeDC is providing PA.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@zane_ you are right. These policies I mentioned actually apply to "Provider Independent (PI) [...] assignments directly from the RIPE NCC" (from Article 1, Definitions). I couldn't find such a policy regarding PA. So such PA sub-assignments do not seem to violate RIPE policies.

But one should be aware of such sub-assignments that the actual end customer will lose the addresses if for some reason the LIR cancels the contract with his customer (or vice versa).

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

@WouterTB said: @cociu I saw in another post that he had lost a person close to him not too long ago, I think that has to do with it

if is true RIP and i can "middle understand" but i am really affected right now doing business with him , what i have been ask him in the last 2 month is a issue what can be resolved in 5 min . Also until friday was responding to tiketing so i supose is working.

Thank you for your patience.

I see that you already opened dispute in paypal

I understand your frustration, and a refund will be made as discussed.

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

Looking for a /24
    600-700$/year budget.

3 x /24 available

$650 per year

$120 per month

• WarcomWarcom Member
    edited November 2020

interested in buying a /20 or /21 RIPE, PM me if you have any deal!

• i am interresed /19 can be mixed with /24 or can be 32*/24 please send pm
    pay month long term

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited November 2020

SELLING:

1x/22
    3x/24

ARIN, clean ranges. Never been BL’d, etc.

Price is firm, please DM your email, will send details. Must be a legitimate business with over 3 years in business. Must pass due diligence. Buyer is response for all fees (ARIN, escrow, and any other fee that is to be incurred throughout the process). Looking for a quick sale with closing in less than 90 days. Payments are only accepted in Euro or USD.

Only open to selling them as a package deal.

• naroronaroro Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

Looking for a /24 (ARIN or APNIC)
    600-700$/year budget, long term.
    Please send PM

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Looking for ARIN /24's please DM me if you have one available for lease.
    Not interested in RIPE.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@naroro said:
    Looking for a /24 (ARIN or APNIC)
    600-700$/year budget, long term.
    Please send PM

We can lease one ARIN /24 to you, but you’d have to increase your budget to $900/year if paid upfront.

Please DM for details if you are interested.

• Looking to purchase a /24 RIPE , legacy or generic.
    $20-25 per IP depending on legacy or generic.

DM. Will use Escrow else don't bother. Payment by SEPA / BTC / USDT or whatever you need. Except Paypal or skrill or those shiyats.

• Hi, looking to buy a RIPE /24 or /23 ipv4 prefix, I will pay with a crypto currency of your choice. Thanks

• serverhoshserverhosh Member, Host Rep

Looking for RIPE/APNIC/LACNIC/APNIC /24 IP for Immediate Lease. Long term Lease, nothing less than 2-4yrs. Monthly PayPal/Card?BTC Payment. PM with your Pricing.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

Looking to buy a /24 in Ripe.

PI/PA doesn't matter.
    Blacklist entries doesn't matter.

PM -> OFFERS

1 x /24 available

$650 per year

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

Clean /24s registered at the RIPE NCC available for immediate lease (monthly or yearly) starting at 100 €/month. LOA & RPKI supplied. Legitimate use cases only; no spam, botnets, fraud, etc allowed.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested.

• jhjh Member

We sold 3x /24 to Harry at Zare and it went smoothly. If anyone is looking to sell RIPE IPv4, I recommend reaching out to him :)

• Looking for APNIC/RIPE/ARIN IP leases.
    We could pay montly/quarterly at 90USD/mo.

• Looking to lease /22, budget ~$200 month.

Must be RIPE, can be dirty ranges. Need to do my own abuse (or just forward/ignore DMCA).

Can do semi annual or annual payment if it provides discount. Need VAT invoice if supplier is from Europe. Please PM.

3 x /24 available

$99 mon

$650 per year

• hzrhzr Member
    edited December 2020

@georgedatacenter said: 3 x /24 available

Please confirm this is your IP space you are leasing, not someone else's, and you are the LIR

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Looking for 2 or 3 x /24. Long term. Need to do own abuse. Can be dirty.

Let me know. Budget $600 - $700 for each /24 a year. Can do yearly payment.

Need RIPE + VAT invoice.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Currently looking for
    2x /24 for clients. Long term. 4/6 years and prefar a option to buy them out later

There would still be two /24s (RIPE) available at 100 €/month (excl. VAT, if applicable). Legitimate businesses only (no spam, abuse, etc) and long-term relations preferred.

• How much would a /28 or /29 RIPE cost?

@evanwalters said:
    How much would a /28 or /29 RIPE cost?

Most BGP routers filter everything below /24, so you wouldn‘t be able to announce such small subnets to other autonomous system. The smallest subnet available for lease is usually a /24.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Jan 2021, we have 3x/24 available, $120/mo paid monthly or $100/mo paid yearly. ARIN, clean.

• Hi,

We have 2x /24 available from the RIPE region. Prefer long-term leases.

Thank you.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

Want to buy another /24 (pa preferred) in the Ripe Region. (permanent transfer)=> PM Me offers.