Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 45
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

/23 APNIC available for lease.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited October 2020

I’ve got 4x/24 ARIN IPv4 (clean, no malware, spam, etc) blocks for sale. Buyer to pay any and all transfer fees associated with the sale. Seeking $20-30/IP, if you’re willing to take all of them, I only want $20/IP. If you don’t want them all, it’s $23/IP. I prefer to only sell to businesses who have a good track record. Please direct message me here for my direct contact information to discuss the potential sale and due diligence. An escrow is preferred to be used for holding funds during the transfer process, the buyer is to pay any and all escrow fees.

Additionally, 16x/24 will be for lease next month, I will repost them when they’re available next month. First come first serve basis, $720 USD paid yearly, or, $85 USD per month. Paying yearly upfront saves you $300 USD per year. Prefer long term leases.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@wdmg so basically you want $20320 for all of them

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @wdmg so basically you want $20320 for all of them

$20480 (1024*20), or each /24 @ $23/IP — $5,888

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR

Our Hostio IPv4 stock is going fast! Make your reservation now to avoid having to wait until we have new stock.

Make your order today via https://hostio.solutions/ip-rental/

If you are a long-term customer, monthly payment is possible, please contact us via: https://my.hostio.solutions/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

• billywbillyw Member, Host Rep

We have a few New ARIN /24's for long-term lease (6-m/1-yr). No SPAM or Email Marketing allowed!
    Please PM for details

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

1x/23 ARIN is available for lease only. No spam, no email marketing.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR
    edited October 2020

1x/24 ARIN available, $120/month, $600/quarter, $1200/year:

https://console.geeksolutions.ca/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=31

Parent Block is in 163/8, block inside is 163.123.0.0/16.

Payment via PayPal or Stripe only, contract required. Valid information is required, manual fraud checks apply.

• Looking to rent /24 or /23 ranges in RIPE region, 1-3 month basis

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Ripe

/24 $650 Year

PM me.

Thanked by 1dedicados

We have /22 ARIN for lease interested people can contact us via https://readydedis.com/

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@WouterTB said:
    Looking to rent /24 or /23 ranges in RIPE region, 1-3 month basis

If you’re open to ARIN, $110/month for 3mo

• Looking to rent /24 long term, preferably in the ARIN region, but if it works, it works.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@wanderingchimp said:
    Looking to rent /24 long term, preferably in the ARIN region, but if it works, it works.

$100/month if paid annually, $120/month paid monthly. PM for details, LOA & RPKI supplied, no spam/abuse/malware, etc

• Still looking for ripe /24's $80-$110 / month 1-3 month contracts

• Does anyone have a /24 PI IPV4 they would be willing to sell?

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

3x /24 RIPE just became available for rent

1x /22 ARIN available for rent.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

Multiple /22 available for sale from RIPE. 19k EUR per /22

• jhjh Member

3x RIPE IPv4 PA blocks for sale (not rent). PM me.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got around 30x /24s available for lease. Email me over at [email protected]

• Looking for long term leasing of up to /19 of ipv4 space (arin/ripe) either all in one or smaller allocations. Also interested in buying for a good offer. Hit me up with your offers.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We currently have 3x /24's in ARIN available. Looking for $99/mo per /24, could probably be persuaded to go lower on a longer-term commitment.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

@georgedatacenter said: Ripe

/24 $650 Year

PM me.

i am really not a person to complain but this is affected my business yet , i had 2 tikets closed without any resolution , i have try to reach you via skype, LET, tiketing and no way . Can you please explain what happen here ? after 2 month almost with all this shit friday you told me 24 hours .. today the issue still unresolved.

• @cociu I saw in another post that he had lost a person close to him not too long ago, I think that has to do with it

• @WouterTB said: @cociu I saw in another post that he had lost a person close to him not too long ago, I think that has to do with it

if is true RIP and i can "middle understand" but i am really affected right now doing business with him , what i have been ask him in the last 2 month is a issue what can be resolved in 5 min . Also until friday was responding to tiketing so i supose is working.

/22 ARIN /24 APNIC available for lease

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

10x /24s remaining for quick lease or with a server! Email over alex[at]dagroup.bg

• BinaryBinary Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

@georgedatacenter said: Ripe

/24 $650 Year

PM me.

i am really not a person to complain but this is affected my business yet , i had 2 tikets closed without any resolution , i have try to reach you via skype, LET, tiketing and no way . Can you please explain what happen here ? after 2 month almost with all this shit friday you told me 24 hours .. today the issue still unresolved.

Don't worry, I've received a hijacked IP range from them, lol.
    Absolutely unusable.

Ticket response times for me was always 24-48 hours.

To his credit, he offered to provide me a new IP range, you should keep in mind those are resold from develapp though.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@Binary said: you should keep in mind those are resold from develapp though.

When a LIR (Develapp) assigns a subnet to some End User (GeorgeDatacenter), isn't re-assigning it to some other 3rd party end user against RIPE policies?

From RIPE End User Assignment Agreement:
    "End User may not sub-assign resources to third parties."

Or from the RIPE model agreement, Article 4.3b:
    "The End User shall not assign, delegate, sub-delegate or otherwise allow third parties to use the Independent Internet Number Resources assigned to it [...]"