Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: UK dedi, any spec, approx £15/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: UK dedi, any spec, approx £15/month

NekkiNekki Veteran
edited August 2019 in Requests

Literally any spec at all so long as it’s in the UK, and I’m looking for spend around £15 a mont. Can anyone do anything?

Not interested in other countries or a VPS or anything else you might think I’ll me - I’m a specific woman with specific needs.

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    or anything else

Are you sure you don't want some brand new silicone sounding rods?

• @Nekki Is there anything else you need other than dedi?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@bugrakoc said:

@Nekki said:
    or anything else

Are you sure you don't want some brand new silicone sounding rods?

I don’t know what they are, but they sound great.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited August 2019

Simply hosting has some with 6 month offer price just open a ticket and ask for deal.

£7.50/month for an E3 with 4GB ram and 1TB HDD with 5TB BW (Price is for 6 months after that it is £30/month)

https://www.simplyhosting.com/servers/dedicated-servers

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mrclown said:
    @Nekki Is there anything else you need other than dedi?

A way of dealing with the pesky erection I get whenever I read your posts.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Would seem optimistic even in the best of times, and these aren't the best of times

(Or very low specs, but then why)

• @Nekki said:

@mrclown said:
    @Nekki Is there anything else you need other than dedi?

A way of dealing with the pesky erection I get whenever I read your posts.

oh right.. let see how it goes.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:
    Would seem optimistic even in the best of times, and these aren't the best of times

It can be done, has been in the past. Any old shit will do.

I told you not to question me.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@simonindia said:
    Simply hosting has some with 6 month offer price just open a ticket and ask for deal.

£7.50/month for an E3 with 4GB ram and 1TB HDD with 5TB BW (Price is for 6 months after that it is £30/month)

£30 a month sucks balls though. Thanks for trying though.

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@simonindia said:

Well, the company is linked to Dada Group, which is based in Italy and they are known for fraud like stuff.

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

It was an internal question to myself. (Note the lack of a question mark)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Neoon said:

@simonindia said:

Well, the company is linked to Dada Group, which is based in Italy and they are known for fraud like stuff.

Isn’t corruption pretty much expected in Italy though? It’s like criticising British people for drinking tea.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Internal questions should not expressed externally or things go wrong. This is why Twitter is such a terrible, awful place.

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Internal questions should not expressed externally or things go wrong. This is why Twitter is such a terrible, awful place.

I see that you're still in form. (No worse for wear after your absence)

• @Neoon said:

@simonindia said:

Oh, I didn't know. Got it from Metadedi can you remove it from there ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

I see that you're still in form. (No worse for wear after your absence)

The absence will begin again very soon, no fear.

• An amazingly powerful Mythic Beast with 4 cores, 1GB RAM and 10GB for £7.20 (VAT incl)??

• @ITLabs said:
    An amazingly powerful Mythic Beast with 4 cores, 1GB RAM and 10GB for £7.20 (VAT incl)??

IPv6-only connectivity :wink:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ITLabs said:
    An amazingly powerful Mythic Beast with 4 cores, 1GB RAM and 10GB for £7.20 (VAT incl)??

That is actually brilliant.

Thanked by 2ITLabs Ympker
  • @Scott15 said:

@ITLabs said:

Well, the woman said: "Literally any spec at all so long as it’s in the UK"

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Scott15 said:

@Nekki said:
    Literally any spec at all so long as it’s in the UK

I'd say it fits the description.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

@Scott15 said:

@ITLabs said:

Ah, that's the catch, but nevertheless

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I have found some random company doing UK Atoms for £9.99/month, but alas, out of stock.

• @Nekki said:

@ITLabs said:

I feel wet for meeting your expectations :blush:

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ITLabs said:

@Nekki said:

@ITLabs said:

I feel wet for meeting your expectations :blush:

Not as wet as I am due to you meeting them.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Just saw this warning, definitely a dealbreaker. I was considering it for my nuclear power plant.

This is a beta service, and shouldn't be used for nuclear power station command and control systems

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • minus79minus79 Member
    edited August 2019

@Nekki said cit: Isn’t corruption pretty much expected in Italy though? It’s like criticising British people for drinking tea.

@Neoon said cit: Well, the company is linked to Dada Group, which is based in Italy and they are known for fraud like stuff.

Corruption and illegal business are not exclusive of Italy (your ignorance surprises me) ... The UK has been a prime location for stashing away illicitly gained wealth, as anti-money laundering systems are weak and sectors such as UK property represent a safe investment, as well as a place to hide corrupt money.

I suggest you even an article of thecityuk.com, the organization that monitors industrial and financial activity in the city London and UK. "London is also something else. A global recycling washing machine where billionaire investments of dubious origin mix with clean capitals."

Last but not least "Domestic UK corruption going unnoticed, experts say" > https://economia.icaew.com/news/july-2019/domestic-corruption-going-unnoticed-experts-say

• NekkiNekki Veteran

There’s always one.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ MasonR
  • @Clouvider - help this brother out; it's @Nekki we are talking about, the same @Nekki who organized an epic Black Friday a couple of years ago, the same @Nekki we all love and cherish. Make him an offer he can't refuse.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@default said:
    @Clouvider - help this brother out; it's @Nekki we are talking about, the same @Nekki who organized an epic Black Friday a couple of years ago, the same @Nekki we all love and cherish. Make him an offer he can't refuse.

He’s already sorted me out with good stuff in the past, couldn’t ask for more.