Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap AF Dedis - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap AF Dedis

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Neoon said:

@Nekki said:
    I think I’ve just made another mistake....

More Hentai storage, premium.

Should I offer HentaiPlex?

Thanked by 3uptime Ouji bugrakoc
  • IamIam Member

Snap the 12 USD box from @drserver and got surprise:

ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED  WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
      1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     0x0032   000   100   000    Old_age   Always       -       0
      9 Power_On_Hours          0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always       -       1

1 hour! this is my personal record to get SSD with 1 hour power on hours!

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@Iam said: 1 hour! this is my personal record to get SSD with 1 hour power on hours!

After each termination of service, health check OS kicks in, it checks everything including drives. If drives are not in shape to serve at least year more we are replacing them.

It is less known but we really have extensive hardware stock. All our equipment is not under any leasing fully owned by us and by not paying any interest we are able to provide what we consider fair service to all our users.

I had motto few years ago here. Cheap is not excuse for bad !

• seenuseenu Member
    edited August 2019

out of stock again.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@seenu which one do you want ?

• hzrhzr Member

drserver said: On which one @hzr ?

The cheap Atom, but I just need about 500GB of space .. but not quite 2TB

• @hzr said:

drserver said: On which one @hzr ?

The cheap Atom, but I just need about 500GB of space .. but not quite 2TB

Yeah same one I asked for a heads up on and did not get one. Oh well I will go someplace where my money is good.

• Thank you all for the input and offers in this thread, I've picked a provider and agreed on an order.
    I'll ask for this to be locked.

• @Skander said:
    Thank you all for the input and offers in this thread, I've picked a provider and agreed on an order.

No need let it run it's course it is not hurting anyone and gets deals out as well for others.

• @AuroraZ said:

@Skander said:
    Thank you all for the input and offers in this thread, I've picked a provider and agreed on an order.

No need let it run it's course it is not hurting anyone and gets deals out as well for others.

It's probably a better idea to bump their offer threads and get them more business that way :wink:
    But as the mods wish, obviously. I have no problem.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
This discussion has been closed.