Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA tolerant Host? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA tolerant Host?

2»

Comments

• @princeshoko said:
    I would allow this.

You need to update your site first.

What. the. fuck.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Thank you all for suggestions. Going to use BuyVM once stock is available.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @teamacc said:

@princeshoko said:

What. the. fuck.

Its updated and is as it should be. Perhaps you need to update your IQ

• @princeshoko said:

@teamacc said:

@princeshoko said:

What. the. fuck.

Its updated and is as it should be. Perhaps you need to update your IQ

Seriously? It still shows a copyright ending in 2012. Maybe you need to update your manners and actually look at criticism instead of insulting the person delivering it.

• Capture

I'd be more worried about this @priceshoko rather than been quite an ass towards other people.

Thanked by 1ShihabSoft
  • It comes free with ads, and maybe it's mentioned 2012 on purpose. After 2012, it's no longer maintained/touched

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • even Avast premium anti-virus blocked purplepenguin.us
    wtf!

• for Domains BIZCN / r01 / now top , eranet ^^
    are very safe ^^
    and for webhosting HostSolutions.ro / buyvm ^^

• belabela Member

The DMCA is not valid in the EU, especially not in Eastern Europe...

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@armandorg said:

@deank said:
    In today's law, links to copyright stuff is treated the same as hosting them.

not really

Follow some new law interpretations Linking = Hosting. Why? Linking = providing access to illegal content.

• @bela said:
    The DMCA is not valid in the EU, especially not in Eastern Europe...

People usually mean hosts that don’t forward copyright notice to them. I got Copyright notice from Kimsufi (OVH) Abuse team even though it is based in France.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Btw and maybe helpful: It seems to me that non-english sites enjoy somewhat more freedom, probably because the hunter bots are (still) strongly focussed on english sites.

Caveat: Please note that I said "it seems" and not "I know". And I'm talking about sites with occasional links. I presume that any site in whatever language that is full of links to copyrighted material is not safe.

• Before buy always better to ask ISP if they will ban you or give time for issue resolution
    make sure that you will never find real 100% offshore hosting this is all marketing tricks