Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello there, Is there any good cheap managed hosting. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello there, Is there any good cheap managed hosting.

2»

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

The Yeti™ has spoken!

@AuroraZ I'm just guessing that (in general) the "managed panel service" would be limited to panel-managable functions, so that (in a larger management company) the bulk of the work could be handled mainly by junior point-and-click panel-managers (who would hopefully be supervised by a at least one of the highly-paid commandline gurus) ...

And I would tend to agree about locking down the system with regard to root access for customer, that makes good sense for most scenarios I can think of, no doubt about that. :smiley:

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@vnsugadev said:
    Hello again reader.

I want to ask that, does anyone know of companies that have cheap deals on 1Gbps servers.

The special thing is not going to be used as a torrent / any copyright issues etc...

It should be a managed cPanel web server. With Root access( if it can do) maybe no root access can do too

The server should be cheap... if there are good managed servers that don’t offer 1Gbps can also still tell the providers.... it can be a VPS or Dedicated server

Requirements ( can be changed )
    4+ GB ram
    Less then 150GB storage. ( no preference HDD or SSD)
    4cores or more
    anything above 100Mbps but then it should be reliable

Thanks for any help you can do...

Thanks again!!

What's the purpose of the project?
    And how many accounts you will create on that server?
    Maybe we can help you..:)

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention @uptime !

Yes we do. Although the site does mention cPanel only at this moment we do offer DA also with our managed VPSes, the site hasn't been updated to reflect the same at this point in time.

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

Here are some managed options with cPanel included:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=778-965-9D4 :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • cazrzcazrz Member

I know someone that uses Cloudlinux+cpanel then offers it as VPS. However ofcourse no root access but fits your budget and specs. But hey don't PM me I wont tell.

• @cazrz said:
    I know someone that uses Cloudlinux+cpanel then offers it as VPS. However ofcourse no root access but fits your budget and specs. But hey don't PM me I wont tell.

Then why say anything at all?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • cazrzcazrz Member

@AuroraZ said:

@cazrz said:

Then why say anything at all?

Why not?

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

ITLabs said: OR... besides KnownHost you can also try @Host4Geeks managed VPS with cPanel. They have plans starting at $25.95/m.

hello @Host4Geeks - I was a bit confused until I saw the post from @ITLabs - to whom the thanks for your mention should go. :)

anyway, very nice to meet you - I'll be interested to learn more about your service, it does look like a great option to know about for managed panel VPS service. And I'm glad to hear DirectAdmin will be part of your offers. Cheers!

This also might be a good time to take a minute and suggest to @vnsugadev (who is new to LET) that it's probably a good idea to keep most of discussions public rather than too much via private message, unless it really needs to be via PM for some sensible reason.

The preference for public discussion is for two reasons: the major one being that it should allow others to benefit from the information as well. And the other also important consideration is to help protect against the (probably rare, but possibly inevitable) sketchy offers that might come in via PM, which might otherwise be called out if made public here.

tl;dr: thumbs up for @Host4Geeks based on @ITLabs' suggestion. And @vnsugadev might do well to slow down a bit, take some time to study carefully - and definitely stay far far away from CloudAtCost (smh...) and for that matter many of the seemingly "too good to be true" deals of the ultra-low-end persuasion - unless they're looking to pay some cheap tuition in the school of hard knocks. (Which is fine, but please don't say we didin't warn you!) :smiley:

Thanked by 2ITLabs Host4Geeks
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

I am very sorry @uptime and stand corrected. It was indeed an oversight.

Thanks, @ITLabs

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

@Host4Geeks no worries, glad to learn about your service :)