Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend the best DirectAdmin reseller hosting providers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend the best DirectAdmin reseller hosting providers?

2»

Comments

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Lee said: There are plenty of DA providers outside of LET.

Yes, that is true, but most of the LET users probably wouldn't search outside LET.

Personally, I see this as a good opportunity to learn practice administration for those who aren't habituated with yet. Get a DA VPS and start tweaking instead of getting a DA reseller.

Thanked by 1eva2000
  • @HostxNow = excellent.

Thanked by 1HostXNow
  • JasonMJasonM Member

Many hosts just jumped to directadmin in a month or so, So its really hard to find the 'best' directadmin reseller as of now. Let's give 3-4 months for finding it out after more users are shifted to DA or more users prefer DA. Regarding those hosts who were offering DA reseller packages from the beginning we can find them on google and reviews.

I'll be signing up with 2-3 hosts here who are now offering DA reseller. Will update it here after few months about how good/bad the experience was. (I hope it would be as good and as easy as it was on cpanel.)

Thanked by 117brownj
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JasonM said:
    Many hosts just jumped to directadmin in a month or so, So its really hard to find the 'best' directadmin reseller as of now. Let's give 3-4 months for finding it out after more users are shifted to DA or more users prefer DA. Regarding those hosts who were offering DA reseller packages from the beginning we can find them on google and reviews.

I'll be signing up with 2-3 hosts here who are now offering DA reseller. Will update it here after few months about how good/bad the experience was. (I hope it would be as good and as easy as it was on cpanel.)

You are wrong. We are the best sir.

Thanked by 1abangnoob
  • Yup, there are quite a few of us around if you do some searching. Especially if you are looking for an EU location where DirectAdmin appears to be the most popular. We've been a DirectAdmin host exclusively for nearly 10 years. Though, in our case we don't necessarily fall into the lowend bracket.

Thanked by 1uptime