Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ICANN removes price caps on .org domains despite thousands of comments (98.1%) against

2»

Comments

  • kohashi said: That's just apathy and a lack of understanding. It's also an ignorance towards how markets and organizations actually work. It's a lack of empathy for the missions of non profits and how even if they can afford something, it's taxing them for no good reason.

    Thank you for your enlightenment. I now see sense.

  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

    kohashi said: and .biz, .asia. But nobody cares about them as much honestly.

    I think a regular person is more likely to own an .info or .asia, than a .org. I have a couple of infos myself, albeit they are renewed far into the future.

Sign In or Register to comment.