Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-July 4 - Dedicated Hybrids, Huge Storage VPS, Promo Resource Pool, Dual Storage - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pre-July 4 - Dedicated Hybrids, Huge Storage VPS, Promo Resource Pool, Dual Storage

13»

Comments

• LvivLviv Member
    edited July 2019

Why are you deleting posts from this topic?

ok it's in another topic but people should now about this

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

some posts got moved to a new thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158873/hostdoc-issues/p1

EDIT2:

Much derp, such wow.

I am disappoint.

• @HostDoc said:
    Apologies. Will do so going forward.

When the order was submitted, "MaxMind Error" was indicated.

• @HostDoc said:

@aj_potc said:
    @HostDoc, I believe someone already mentioned it, but to avoid confusion, you should not write that these servers are in Kansas. They are Kansas City, which is in the state of Missouri.

I realize it's very minor, and that Kansas City is right on the border of the two states, but it's better to be accurate. :smiley:

Can you help me?

• @lovehc said:

@HostDoc said:

@aj_potc said:
    @HostDoc, I believe someone already mentioned it, but to avoid confusion, you should not write that these servers are in Kansas. They are Kansas City, which is in the state of Missouri.

I realize it's very minor, and that Kansas City is right on the border of the two states, but it's better to be accurate. :smiley:

Can you help me?

Open a ticket or start a live chat. This is not their support platform, don't expect to get any help over a public forum.

Thanked by 1ITLabs