Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to setup bulletproofhosting using cPanel? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to setup bulletproofhosting using cPanel?

13»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

Are you related to "Hostingandvps" in any way?

• Cloudflare + DDos-Gurad(rProxy) + 2 rProxy(e.g vDos not must) => Backed VPS ;) so ready

Thanked by 1websitehostingvps
  • level6level6 Member
    edited June 2019

My guess. The client's site must be so repugnant that he'd have a difficult time bringing in anyone that would work on it for a reasonable price.

BTW, the site in the OP's signature - websitehostingvps.com renders like shit on mobile, althought technically mobile friendly.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

sudo apt-get install fortune
    fortune

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

Try cWatch. It's like CloudFlare, but not CloudFlare.

• Sorry, too busy rocking out to your dope as hell video.

Hope is your other venture ("Vape Juice Online") going?

• edited June 2019

SpryServers_Tab said: Try cWatch. It's like CloudFlare, but not CloudFlare.

Good, advise though Cloudflare is simply nginx with rules and a firewall & panel and user end panel. I have been looking into cWatch for quite a while, will go check it out again and see if it is any good.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

@websitehostingvps said:

SpryServers_Tab said: Try cWatch. It's like CloudFlare, but not CloudFlare.

Good, advise though Cloudflare is simply nginx with rules and a firewall & panel and user end panel. I have been looking into cWatch for quite a while, will go check it out again and see if it is any good.

Cloudflare also hired people who know what they're doing, and they did a lot more than what you've mentioned. I'm not the biggest fan of some parts of their service (I.e. being a middleman for TLS) but they are on the large part impressive.

Assuming it is just nginx + a firewall is not going to mean you can reproduce it yourself.

• AmitzAmitz Member

jackb said: Cloudflare also hired people who know what they're doing.

Ha! How stupid. They could have come to LET instead. Then Snowden would be free.

• LeviLevi Member

websitehostingvps said: Cloudflare is simply nginx with rules and a firewall & panel

WTF...

• just ask the datacenter to put a riot shield in front of your server. and then hope its bullet proof.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2019

@LTniger said:

websitehostingvps said: Cloudflare is simply nginx with rules and a firewall & panel

WTF...

There's a reason I gave up on this guy. It's one of the worst cases of Dunning-Kruger that I've seen in some time.

But it does seem like one of those problems that'll solve itself.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@websitehostingvps said:
    Cloudflare is simply nginx with rules and a firewall & panel and user end panel...

And IPoAC selecter, of course... most important ok?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • I can already do what I have asked for but not with cpanel which is the best option for many reasons. Can be done with centos web panel and mainly vestacp.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

The title "How to setup bulletproofhosting using cPanel?" is all one needs for a proper response:

Don't. You'll fail.

• websitehostingvps said: I can already do what I have asked for but not with cpanel which is the best option for many reasons. Can be done with centos web panel and mainly vestacp.

What have you done with centos web panel and vestacp that you cannot do with cpanel?

• edited June 2019

Thanks for the replies and those who were trying to be helpful much appreciated, i am going ahead and hiring someone to help me from this forum. Problem solved.

Thanked by 1joepie91
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

websitehostingvps said: I can already do what I have asked for but not with cpanel which is the best option for many reasons.

Such as???? Name them, or at least one ...