Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a real cut off 49% ? -we give it for true , shared hosting , vps , ssd , dedicated ,RO Location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a real cut off 49% ? -we give it for true , shared hosting , vps , ssd , dedicated ,RO Location

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones Anyways you are just trying to justify your response. So, this will justify me giving you the boot for 2 weeks for being a dick. That is the gentleman thing to do is own up for your mistakes. Have a nice one!

• cociucociu Member

xNEO said: The same thing happened to me about 2 years ago when I bought the 1TB plan, it seems they always have "problem with array or moving data between nodes blabla..."

Just avoid it!

do you know the quantity of hdd what we need to put in the bare metall servers to make this profitable ? i think you have no ideea , i will try to explicate a little bit : we play with +1000 hdd of 12 tb , all hdd when a node is powered up is new one , eaven the fabricantes is assume 3% of new hdd have problems. So try to figure this. After the first year of usage (depend of node) we get +2% with bad sectors . So yes this is possible , i do not lie when i response about array i just tell the true maybe you are acostumbrate to get nice response or get lied nicely but i am verry direct sorry.

Also we had problems in Reboots sometime , from any reason promox is forgett the raid and is verry difficult to recuperate te data. For the moment this problem is resolved now and i hope no future problems .

Also try to imaginate this :smile:

the people who have upload credit was get 50% more , after this if hi buy a storage plan for 3 years for exemple the price for 1tb was almost 1 eur/mo so you can imagine the quantity of orders what we have received in the first 24 hours. For this i have limited this cupon code to maximum 2 recurring payments because have situations when we lost money (depend of what plan people is buy more) so is a must to have precaution when you play with the price , at least i dont want to be a summer host and close the business in the next month (i have proove this been in business for some years yet).

Any way , happy life to all , today is my birthday so i will take some beers with the family and my friends.

• BBTNBBTN Member

@cociu said:

Any way , happy life to all , today is my birthday so i will take some beers with the family and my friends.

Happy sisters day, @cociu!

• Happy birthday @cociu

• donlidonli Member

@cociu said:

Happy Birthday to you! - Where is our present?

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@cociu happy birthday

• @cociu Happy birthday to you, WUATB

• a3Brena3Bren Member

@cociu happy birthday. May the sisters be with you.

• beaglebeagle Member

@cociu said:

Happy birthday @cociu ! Hope you have a great time with your family and friends.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Happy Birthday my friend @cociu!

• sanvitsanvit Member

A bit late to the party, but happy birthday :)

• RedSoxRedSox Member

Do you allow to use Plex (PMS) on your OpenVZ slices? Is it even possible to use PMS on OpenVZ?

• sanvitsanvit Member

@RedSox said:
    Do you allow to use Plex (PMS) on your OpenVZ slices? Is it even possible to use PMS on OpenVZ?

I use PMS on OVZ6 (not hostsolution.ro) just fine. Just note that you won't be able to transcode on these

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

@sanvit said:

@RedSox said:

I use PMS on OVZ6 (not hostsolution.ro) just fine. Just note that you won't be able to transcode on these

Transcode? What do you mean? I just want to download videos on a server and watch them on my devices. Does this include transcode? :) Maybe I don't even need PMS I don't even know, maybe there is something lightweight for my needs but I only heard about PMS.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@RedSox said:

@sanvit said:

@RedSox said:

Transcode? What do you mean? I just want to download videos on a server and watch them on my devices. Does this include transcode? :) Maybe I don't even need PMS I don't even know, maybe there is something lightweight for my needs but I only heard about PMS.

PMS includes transcoding (not sure if it's included for non-pass users), which encodes video on-the-fly (or you can pre-encode it) if you sync your video into a device or your device isn't compatible with the video format or your connection is too slow to stream it.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Crap, I missed it, forgot that Romania is +1 hour from Central Europe and tried like 45 minutes too late...

Either way, happy belated birthday @cociu :smile:

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Sorry @cociu but what the fuck are you doing?
    So hard to send an email if you change VPS IPs?

Thanked by 1Falco33
  • FoulFoul Member

tr1cky said: Sorry @cociu but what the fuck are you doing?

He doesn't know what he's doing.

• @tr1cky said:

I woke up and had a hetrix email saying my insanely important and super top priority mission critical cociu server was offline.

I actually got an email with a new IP, I only put two and two together when I saw your comment as it wasn't clear the IP was what changed.

Life goes on, server is running, I just need to update my openvpn configs with the new IP and my weird wacky crazy machine can start producing production bytes again.

• cociu boxes are perfect for rtinst and nginx.
    I really don't use it for much else.

I still use SFTP/LFTP for fetching. 'Streaming' is too fancy for me.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well I see positives and negatives about what cociu offers. He offer pretty decent services for the price but its comes with caveats. Some people get replies to tickets and some dont. Really alot of time invested in a broken proxmox module and ovz 6. Dont sell it till you find a viable solution to sell ovz 7 and kvm. Really he needs to hire someone to be an actual support/sales manager.

• @tr1cky said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Received an email in my spam folder (Gmail) all of a sudden with "new account information". VPS wasn't mission critical or anything but I wonder why @cociu didn't send any email about it..

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I'm looking at it like an opportunity to download Linux ISO torrents from a different IP without having to get a new one.

Also this is an extra opportunity to get to edit my ovpn config and update iptables rules.. ya know, extra practice.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Falco33 said:

@tr1cky said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Received an email in my spam folder (Gmail) all of a sudden with "new account information". VPS wasn't mission critical or anything but I wonder why @cociu didn't send any email about it..

Which product were you using? I have a 1TB VPS and a 6EUR/y deal and both has the same IPs as it was first provisioned.

• yeah, my monitoring sent me a text as well about my RO server being offline.
    Checked my mails today and got a new ip address. At least it's not an entirely new
    machine.

1C / 1GB / 10GB / 10TB/mo €9.99/yr

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@sanvit said:

@Falco33 said:

@tr1cky said:

Which product were you using? I have a 1TB VPS and a 6EUR/y deal and both has the same IPs as it was first provisioned.

It's one /24 that was replaced so it only affected a small number of people but still not good business practice to just swap out ips.

In their support ticket panel, there was an announcement but only people that signed into their panel that day would have noticed.

Thanked by 2sanvit vimalware
  • tr1cky said: In their support ticket panel, there was an announcement but only people that signed into their panel that day would have noticed.

Not being an ass but did you check your spam folder? One of my three boxes moved and I got an email four or five days beforehand in addition to the announcement of on the website.

Subject: Please read to avoid any downtime !

Dear clients , today we start to change the ipv4 adresses from 185.247.62.0/24 range. The company who rent us this /24 ips is obligated to return this resources to the initial owner so we cannot rent this class any more. To prevent any downtime we will add a second ip from another prefix to your vps and once is routed we will remove the old one. To know your new ip adress please go to the client area in the product page will appear the new ip.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @cociu
    order from Jun 15, 2019 still pending.Any ETA ?

• CyberLee said: order from Jun 15, 2019 still pending.Any ETA ?

What did it say in the post when you ordered it?

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited June 2019

@CyberLee said:
    order from Jun 15, 2019 still pending.Any ETA ?

Cociu clearly said in his initial post

the delivery time can tard up to 9 days (until the day 24.06.2019) and once is delivery we will change the next due date in this case you will not lost nothing.