Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ip v4 will get impacted after ipv6 come out - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ip v4 will get impacted after ipv6 come out

2»

Comments

• grnzgrnz Member

@dahartigan said:
    It's not 3.6 roentgen, it's 15000!

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

@geek2009 said:
    we run a large number ipv4 block.it is time to sell them.upset....

Yeah IPv4 is pointless. I'll take them off your hands, just transfer them to me...

• ras07ras07 Member

@ITLabs said:
    Forget about IPv4 and IPv6... IPoAC is the future!

I'm not too proud to admit that I googled that. And lol'ed.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @grnz said:

@dahartigan said:
    It's not 3.6 roentgen, it's 15000!

How can I dislike a post?

Thanked by 2dahartigan doghouch
  • Ipv6 did Nothing at all.

• lol ok and IPv6 will be impacted with IPv9
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1606

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@AnthonySmith said:
    @Amitz last time I checked you had a brain and do not speak English as your first language.

Enlighten me, given that you have had to get used to communication online in English, lets pretend its 1989 and you do not speak or understand English yet or perhaps only to a very basic level.

If you had a burning question about the next steps in the internet world and the fall of IPv4 and rise of IPv6... a complicated topic indeed with lots of technical language!

Would you head over to a Japanese forum badly translate your question and then hope to have any chance of deciphering the responses rather than going to a German Forum?

Thinking REASONABLY??? You must be a pervert or really, really old, dramatically old as in "over 25".