Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtkick, the system all in one perfect? (faded away..??) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtkick, the system all in one perfect? (faded away..??)

2»

Comments

• YuraYura Member

Chill, man. No one made fun of you, it's an open forum and if you don't get what you want it doesn't mean other people can't share a joke and have fun. But if you insist and send me such PMs...

@TomHexon said:
    I do not like when stupid people are making fun of me.

Smart people were busy.

I politely refuse to fuck your mouth, because it would disrespect me.

Thanked by 2ITLabs TimboJones
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2019

@Yura said:

@TomHexon said:

@ITLabs said:
    Oh God here we go... EHL... :-)

Why you are complaining? x) Why does EHL sounds bad for you?

That's a good question. In the spirit of transparency, I will explain that there is a bit of history between ITLabs and Eternal Hope LTD. There is no rivalry or competition between us but some drastically different core philosophies. EHL is strongly committed to realizing the dream of aesthetically beautiful, simple to use, cheap (or free when possible) and reliable products that don't compromise on service quality. Our friends at ITLabs always pointed out that current business practices are all about profits and company growth. We believe that everything can coexist together, money driven and community driven products. And we just received 35000 anonymous signups from China, which is a good indicator of growth.

Me and Yura co-founded EHL in pursuit of changing the entire industry, we also brought in ITLabs as lead developer for his proficiency in PHP 5.2. Let's face it, between SolusVM and all alternative products, the industry is as stale as a Dorito sitting inside your car for a week during summer time. In due time, you'll see EHL being the dominant company in the cloud industry, with our industry leading cloud services. If you'd like to chat, add me on Myspace.

Thanked by 3Yura ITLabs uptime
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2019

double post bc vanilla is deluxe

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • oof btw

• deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS detected.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Yura said: Chill, man. No one made fun of you, it's an open forum and if you don't get what you want it doesn't mean other people can't share a joke and have fun. But if you insist and send me such PMs...

>
    I'm polite with you. You weren't polite with me.

• @TomHexon said:

Yura said: Chill, man. No one made fun of you, it's an open forum and if you don't get what you want it doesn't mean other people can't share a joke and have fun. But if you insist and send me such PMs...

>

Sir, just simply send a pigeon with a note attached to our corporate address and we assure you; we can solve any problems you have with EHL.

Thanked by 2Yura mk1
  • @Yura said:
    We, at EHL, are currently working on the system that combines virtualization management, billing, invoicing, help desk, status page, live chat and integrates with Google Ads and Facebook Ads for lead generation.

The final product will be Open Source, selfhosted, free and include sample customer database from PioHost.

Looking forward to that, I'd like to pay you in advance for the first 10 years for 100 nodes can you send me an invoice?

• @zafouhar said:

@Yura said:
    We, at EHL, are currently working on the system that combines virtualization management, billing, invoicing, help desk, status page, live chat and integrates with Google Ads and Facebook Ads for lead generation.

The final product will be Open Source, selfhosted, free and include sample customer database from PioHost.

Looking forward to that, I'd like to pay you in advance for the first 10 years for 100 nodes can you send me an invoice?

Our corporate address is available in my signature, simply send a check within an envelope for $10,000 via pigeon.

• YuraYura Member

@SirFoxy said:

@TomHexon said:

Yura said: Chill, man. No one made fun of you, it's an open forum and if you don't get what you want it doesn't mean other people can't share a joke and have fun. But if you insist and send me such PMs...

>

Sir, just simply send a pigeon with a note

Pigeon is fast, my man. But our Tom isn't even capable to click a link in a signature, using pigeons is too advance. Will refund him after the last woothosting client...

Thanked by 2SirFoxy SashkaPro
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@TomHexon said:

>

• @Yura said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TomHexon said:

>

Sir, just simply send a pigeon with a note

Pigeon is fast, my man. But our Tom isn't even capable to click a link in a signature, using pigeons is too advance. Will refund him after the last woothosting client...

I'll go ahead and void the contract after I refund our HostMyBytes former clients then, minus our standard 90% setup fee.

We always take care of our clients at EHL.

Thanked by 2Yura ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@zafouhar said:

@Yura said:

mm... better wait a little more for the PHP6.0 code rebase ;-)

• YuraYura Member

@ITLabs said:

@zafouhar said:

@Yura said:

Don't listen to him! Sign up only via @SirFoxy and my signatures. Any other orders will not be refunded.

Thanked by 2ITLabs SirFoxy
  • @Yura said:

@ITLabs said:

@zafouhar said:

@Yura said:

Don't listen to him! Sign up only via @SirFoxy and my signatures. Any other orders will not be refunded.

I won't listen to him!

I've signed up and the pigeon is on its way with the money.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2019

@zafouhar said:

@Yura said:

@ITLabs said:

@zafouhar said:

@Yura said:

I won't listen to him!

I've signed up and the pigeon is on its way with the money.

Please note we also keep the pigeon as part of the processing fee, thanks.

SirFoxy,
    Chief Executive Pigeon Manager (EHL)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Yura said:

First he's mad about you making fun of him, now he's offering you oral sex? This thread got weird fast.

• YuraYura Member
    edited June 2019

@jar said:
    First he's mad about you making fun of him, now he's offering you oral sex? This thread got weird fast.

My guess would be as good as anyone's else but here it is: he got seriously upset, then he kept trying to click that link in my sig but that got him even more frustrated. After finally opening my profile he saw my majestically thicc beautiful pussy and frustration turned sexual. Not wasting any time he began typing to me that indecent offer with his free hand while wantonly licking his lips. Apparently, Tommy was getting serious kicks out of humiliation, he began imagining me as a Dominatrix disrespecting him with my pussy. Naughty, naughty. There is also a hint of Daddy/Mommy roleplay at the end but I don't do that on a first date, so hard pass.

Thanked by 2jar TimboJones