Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scammed by NetflixVPN.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

scammed by NetflixVPN.com

2»

Comments

• davidleedavidlee Member
    edited June 2019

I think NetflixVPN.com have fans here and they want to protect him

• hzrhzr Member

davidlee said: I think NetflixVPN.com have fans here and they want to protect him

believe me they have ZERO fans here

• @davidlee said:
    I know how to use open vpn
    as you see, I can connect other open vpn so problem isn't from my side

As I mentioned earlier - pure incompetence. The problem is not within openvpn.
    If you were to read what they told you, instead of throwing a bitch fit - maybe you would realize that the problem is that you use their service over a VPN.
    Disconnect the VPN. Talk to them to reactivate your account. Once (and if) they do - do NOT use your VPN when connecting to the servers. Plain and simple.

Or, of course, you can keep running around and screaming that you got scammed. Your choice. And im honestly done replying to you.

Good luck with your attitude..I mean with your service.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

davidlee said: I know how to use open vpn

Using out of the box openvpn is not "knowing how to use it", especially when you are trying to do things that they told you not to (e.g. using another vpn in front of that that got you banned) or asking you to give the local ip (anybody can understand it is your internet acces ip) to troubleshot.
    Have you check the ip that you got using the vpn? Using what protocol are you trying to connect with your vpn service? Is your configuration really masks the ip and using the vpn service, or openvpn connected but got bypassed by your browser? Did you try l2tp ad told? What is the excact error that openvpn logs gave you? Did you search for that error?

You did not had any troubleshot to give to the support service, you only asked for a refund without trying to resolve anything from your side.
    So, TL'DR gtfo

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

deank said: Yeah, that was a really lowball move.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

davidlee said: I think NetflixVPN.com have fans here and they want to protect him

you are a complete idiot. We have banned netflixvpn from here and we have made a huge bash for their marketing tactics. But still. this won;'t make you good. And because you told this, you are even more a complete idiot.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @davidlee said:
    I think NetflixVPN.com have fans here and they want to protect him

No, we just have a lot of people that can smell bullshit from far away. And you, sir, reek like a mofo.

edited June 2019

NetflixVPN.com I know you are here with you're friends and multi user. I will create thread all froums in the web and i will say you are scammer

• @davidlee said:
    NetflixVPN.com I know you are here with you're friends and multi user. I will create thread all froums in the web and i will say you are scammer

LOL
    Its hilarious when public shaming turns around and bites you in the ass :joy:

Thanked by 1switsys
    edited June 2019

I'll prove to the whole world that NetflixVPN.com is scammer

• edited June 2019

@davidlee said:

I am not by any means saying that they are a reliable company. They are shady af, to say the least. There is a reason why they are banned on here.

I am, however, saying that you are at fault here. And if you are dumb enough not to realize what people are telling you - you deserve to be in the situation that you are at. And most likely will not be the last time that you are stuck in a situation like this one.

You are basically proving to the whole world that you are clueless, arrogant, pushy and cheap af.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS is strong with this one.

• kasslekassle Member

@davidlee said:

scam

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited June 2019

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Is $9 really worth spending your entire life trying to tarnish an already illegal brand?

• imokimok Member

@imok said:
    Guys guys take it easy. Some people are not too much experienced as others in some topics.

@davidlee lesson learned.

I regret this.

• This is hilarious. Unfortunately the problem with stupid is they don't know they are stupid. If they knew, they are actually pretty smart.

• @poisson said:
    This is hilarious. Unfortunately the problem with stupid is they don't know they are stupid. If they knew, they are actually pretty smart.

“the problem with stupid”

You’ve done a terrific job of insulting both the thread OP and yourself lol

Thanked by 1Skander
  • Wondering why Netflix hasn't gotten verisign to take down this domain yet

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Ban time?

• shouldn't this be off topic? :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2019

davidlee said: I'll prove to the whole world that NetflixVPN.com is scammer

If I pay you $10 will you just get on with your life?

• @doghouch said:

@poisson said:
    This is hilarious. Unfortunately the problem with stupid is they don't know they are stupid. If they knew, they are actually pretty smart.

“the problem with stupid”

You’ve done a terrific job of insulting both the thread OP and yourself lol

Lol I have never claimed to be intelligent, but I think I can see a clear cut case of stupidity with the OP.

• YuraYura Member

@AnthonySmith said:

A perfect business plan idea for LET forum members.

• @AnthonySmith said:

I'll move on for $7

• HurleyHurley Member

Both retards.

Next please.

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

Try to get yourself one of those cheap 5USD/year LET VPSes and rout all of your traffic there :D

EDIT: If you want support then try nordvpn. They have good pricing and really good support. I paid 60USD for 2 years I believe.

• @deank said:
    40 emails... for fucking 10 bucks...

That's some hardcore PMS.

Thinking of offering "outsourcing tech support" for handling "persistent" clients.

Set up an office with a sign: "free beer as long as you regularly and quickly reply to e-mails, in bid inglish, to the best of your knowledge".

It's a win-win, no?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Floating rumors say that he has filed a complaint to EU.