Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

scammed by NetflixVPN.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

scammed by NetflixVPN.com

i bought vpn from netflixvpn.com but can't connect to vpn .support very weak and answer too late. i did request refund but he refuse from refund.netflixvpn.com is real scammer. I have proof he is scammer

Comments

• YuraYura Member

You should email Netflix and complain about it.

• imokimok Member

Thanks.

• LeeLee Veteran

With a name like NetflixVPN I would expect to be scammed.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I have no sympathy for ya.

Thanked by 2jvnadr ChrisMiller
  • Ask for a refund for your brain. Your current model is obviously malfunctioning.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

The name has scam in it, how can you be so stupid?

• imokimok Member

Guys guys take it easy. Some people are not too much experienced as others in some topics.

@davidlee lesson learned.

• "Watch TV, videos, movies and content from any country with a super fast internet connection. "

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • pikepike Veteran

Show us proof he is scammer please.

Thanked by 1MrH
  • While I don't personally like the way they run their business - I must say that it works for me. So seems like an user error, sir.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited June 2019

davidlee said: can't connect to vpn

What does that mean? How to you try to connect? What is the error you get?

davidlee said: support very weak and answer too late

You chose a vpn that has prices lower than almost any other provider. What kind of fast support did you expect to get with 4$ per month, the same time that any decent vpn costs x2 and x3?

davidlee said: netflixvpn.com is real scammer. I have proof he is scammer

Give us those proofs that they are scammers (details on how did you try to connect, tickets etc.).
    In my mind, the most possible situation here is that you are extremely cheapo, chose a dirty-cheap provider without any real knowledge on how to use vpn, you thought it would be easy to scam netflix bypassing their terms of service and when you mess it all up, you asked for a refund that you didn't get. And then, you came to the usual place, LET, to bash the provider.

TL'DR: Using a VPN to bypass Netflix's geo restrictions, is forbidden by them. Yet, you are screaming that a service using a name that it is on it's own illegal (trademark violation, promising help to break the law etc.) was not working to help you violate the law.
    Pathetic...

P.S.: As I saw, they have in their website tons of really detailed instructions on how to setup the vpn with a lot of screenshots. Did you follow the instructions and what error did you get?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited June 2019

davidlee said: I request refund but he don't answer me from yesterday
    davidlee said: I think http://netflixvpn.com is scam and I want create thread in all forums and warn to every one don't buy from him

davidlee said: I have. nord vpn can't access to netflix korea

davidlee said: unfortunately i haven't 8$/month. please introduce me cheapest vpn for access to netflix korea

Some of your quotes on the other thread you opened, on another thread before this. Blackmailing threads on going public on every forum for a refund, is a disgusting behavior. I smell that you are not telling us the whole story.

Thanked by 3FHR level6 Clouvider
  • hzrhzr Member

I am fairly confident that netflixvpn was banned from here for seo/spam/shill/whatever?

• @hzr said:
    I am fairly confident that netflixvpn was banned from here for seo/spam/shill/whatever?

Yup, sig-spamming. Their comments were riddled with links to their sites too.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

hzr said: I am fairly confident that netflixvpn was banned from here for seo/spam/shill/whatever?

Indeed! @epicnessh was trying to spam offers without any tag IIRC, this is the post https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2962243#Comment_2962243

Also , some of the ir servers are pointing on CC (uslos001.netflixvpn.com and ca001.netflixvpn.com), some others to Linode and Vultr (as discovered by @AIO )

• davidleedavidlee Member
    edited June 2019

ok. I telling whole story now with proof images
    for the first time I sent message from here https://www.netflixvpn.com/main/contact

and he did answer me

as you see, I can connect other open vpn without problem, so problem is not from my side and NetflixVPN.com don't answer and he is real scam

but as you see, NetflixVPN.com not working

• CdoeCdoe Member
    edited June 2019

You sent 40 emails within 4 days to this poor guy, after you paid $9.41 for the $10 service. What the hell is wrong with you?

This is not a proof or any scam yet, you have just proven @teamacc was right lol

• YmpkerYmpker Member

I would have probably refunded him and moved on. Not to be offensive but 40 E-Mails?! in that time for 10$ payment? Nah, I'll skip^^

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • edited June 2019

To be frank - it looks like both parties involved are completely clueless, and this whole conversation you both had just looks.. hilarious and entertaining.

With that being said:
    -The instructions seem clear enough, that you can NOT use a VPN while using their service;
    -They even told you that you can NOT use a proxy IP;
    -And right after you were told that (and maybe after they re-activated your blocked account) - you said that you tried with express again ("only for seconds"), and it kicked you out. Doh.
    -They asked you whats your non-VPN IP (their fault that they said "local IP" instead of "residential IP").
    -You gave them your internal network IP? What?!

From this whole conversation that you posted - seems like the language barrier played a trick on both of you.
    But you are the one mostly that is to blame, as I bet you that you used express vpn while connected to their servers, and they straight up blocked you. And after they fixed it for you (or so it says in the screenshots) - you connected with express vpn again, and got your ass locked out again (I know that, because you said it yourself according to the screenshots).

So maybe calm your tits, and have a normal adult conversation with them, and see if they can re-enable your account again? And maybe stop yourself from using a VPN while connected to their servers?

I am not at all a fan of their service, and do think that with a name like that - they will be gone in a matter of months.
    But in this particular case - its your own damn fault.

Plus you just seem like a super extremely annoying customer, and to be honest - you probably deserve what you got.

Good luck and all the best.

Thanked by 2uptime MrPsycho
  • when I connected with their vpn, couldn't access to netflix korea
    he said no problem with netflix korea but couldn't access netflix korea
    he lied to me and now can't connect and he is don't answer me

• @davidlee said:
    when I connected with their vpn, couldn't access to netflix korea

You are hilarious.

• SkanderSkander Member
    edited June 2019

@davidlee said:
    when I connected with their vpn, couldn't access to netflix korea

If you were my customer and sent me 40 emails in the span of a few days you're getting terminated and blocked. The money you spent would be my support costs of having to deal with you. lol.

It seems you were connecting through a VPN which was getting you banned.

Once you sort out your inability to follow instructions, send them an email telling them you can't access netflix korea and try their solution (making sure not to get yourself banned again).

Thanked by 1jvnadr

40 emails... for fucking 10 bucks...

That's some hardcore PMS.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • seller has no right to do this. If he can't provide service then he have to refund my money. whether it's 10$ or 1000$

• level6level6 Member

@davidlee said:
    seller has no right to do this. If he can't provide service then he have to refund my money. whether it's 10$ or 1000$

If you're asking them to do something illegal you are not entitled to a refund. The expression SOOL applies here.

edited June 2019

You paid with cryptocurrency. That's the risk.

And a fine price of "privacy". How can one issue refund to an anonymous user anyway?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

davidlee said: seller has no right to do this. If he can't provide service then he have to refund my money. whether it's 10$ or 1000$

As I saw in the screenshots, you are only fault here. You don't have a damn clue on how to use a vpn, you continously denied to follow the instructions well written on their website and what the support told you, you bombed them with tickets for 3$ per month service and you did not make even a single try to troubleshot it yourself because you are totally clueless on how to configure such a service.
    You paid them with bitcoin giving them less money than their normal cost, they did give you a discount, yet, you came to LET just to bash them. And when LET members tell you how moronic is your attitude, you continue with your stupid posts.
    If I was them, I would ban you from my service and report you in fraud lists.

• @davidlee said:
    seller has no right to do this. If he can't provide service then he have to refund my money. whether it's 10$ or 1000$

Seems like the seller provided you with the service.

Your incompetence, however, got in the way of you using the provided service.

Also, its $9.41, not $10. You really tried to cheap out with 59 cents? Wow.

edited June 2019

Yeah, that was a really lowball move.

• I know how to use open vpn
    as you see, I can connect other open vpn so problem isn't from my side