Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Transparency report] LEB offers and ColoCrossing locations - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Transparency report] LEB offers and ColoCrossing locations

124»

Comments

• @teamacc said:
    Just read through the comments of the past 25 offer posts on LEB (excluding the alpharacks one cause that one exploded for obvious reasons). Out of the now remaining 24 offer posts, the following comment count can be drawn:

Positive comments: 18 ("vps fast my man")
    Neutral comments: 59 ("do you support ipv6")
    Negative comments: 65 ("vps down, support slow")

I think an image of the quality of the hosts featured on LEB is starting to form.

You knew this for months, even years, why act now ? what EXACTLY changed to get you against the staff/management (excluding that your de-mod was somehow a result of yourself publishing private convos) ?

You don't turn justicier for nothing in this era or this industry :shrug:

• I don't really know why anyone cares about this lol.

It's their site. I'm an advertiser by nature, no shame for them building a platform for free advertising. It is what it is, if you don't like it, try to make a better platform?

/shrug

Thanked by 1GoatSeller
  • YuraYura Member
    edited June 2019

@GoatSeller said:

@teamacc said:
    Just read through the comments of the past 25 offer posts on LEB (excluding the alpharacks one cause that one exploded for obvious reasons). Out of the now remaining 24 offer posts, the following comment count can be drawn:

I think an image of the quality of the hosts featured on LEB is starting to form.

You knew this for months, even years, why act now ?

If he did that a year ago, you would say the same thing.

You are projecting now. If you are a 2 penny shill not everyone else is.

TEAMacc does it not for nothing but for the Team. He did tons of moderating job weeding out shit and cleaning up forums. Something you can't appreciate. So, fuck off, mate.

Thanked by 2default ITLabs
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@GoatSeller I personally appreciate @teamacc and what he did (and still does) for this community. It's far more than you ever done, but this is just my "humble" opinion.

Now please go and buy yourself a server (or VPS) from ColoCrossing resellers, to raise your oxytocine levels, because they're on offer.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Added spoiler tag. Seriously tho, I don't see the point of fighting. I believe the main reason why teamacc choose to do so is to raise awareness of the community. At the same time hope for changes to make LET a better place.

Most of us know that lots of providers on LEB is using CC servers, but without actual numbers. Since he is no longer a mod (for now), he has more time to find out the truth with evidences.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2019

@GoatSeller said:
    MOD EDIT: A lot of things...
    @JackH I don't think I went over the line with my comment that triggered these fanbois. Please moderate. Thanks.

First of all, if you’re going to complain about bullying, I highly suggest you take a look at yourself:

deal with your problems the right way, with a cactus up your anus, mate.

Just because @Yura was attacking you doesn’t automatically grant you the permission to do the same back. Opening multiple flags regarding others “bullying” you while doing the same (to me at least) is the literal definition of hypocrisy. Furthermore, if you’re going tell someone to “fuck off,” don’t expect us to protect your ass when you tag a staff member.

Also, @teamacc never made any conclusive statements. He even stated that it was merely for transparency — nothing else. I don’t see anything wrong with this and burning him for sharing it later than you’d like isn’t exactly helping your case.

tl;dr You’re being hypocritical and I won’t be doing anything about @Yura’s comments.

If you’re going to cry out about being butthurt, go ahead. You’ll just embarrass yourself further.

P.S: I wrote this an hour ago but never expected the content you would post shortly after.

One more stunt like that and you’re getting the boot.

Thanked by 2skorous Kris
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Don't de-rail the thread fuckers, stay on topic.

Give that man the Moderator role back!

Thanked by 2Amitz MichaelCee
  • @GoatSeller said:

@teamacc said:

You knew this for months, even years, why act now ? what EXACTLY changed to get you against the staff/management (excluding that your de-mod was somehow a result of yourself publishing private convos) ?

Yes, I knew for months, even years, that LEB has taken a turn for the worse (see? You forced me into drawing conclusions from data - good job). But so did you. Why didn't YOU act back then? Why did you have to wait for ME to act, only to question my motives?

Isn't it enough that the data is out there now, with the possibility of the problem being fixed due to insights created by the published data?

You claim I am against staff/management. I will elaborate on that in a separate post later next week, but suffice it to say I do not like it when people force decisions from above onto people that are not employed by them.

My de-mod MIGHT be related to me sharing private information. Aside from some insider information given to me by current mods (who obviously shared private information there - maybe it's not that bad?), I have not heard as much as a peep from Chris on the matter. I just woke up to see my mod role revoked. Even though this is based on hear-say, I value the information given to me highly and share it with the public in an attempt for transparency.

The de-modding also has another effect: I no longer spend a few hours a week keeping this place clean from spambots and the likes, so it frees up some time for other activities, like compiling this list. Don't like the list? Then don't act on it.

And finally: yes, there are some parts of this that might get classified as "revenge". However, the problem is apparent enough that someone would've eventually pointed it out - and a lot of people actually did so already. However, this seems to have been missed by the upper levels of management and as such I'm abusing the situation to get attention for a problem that might also be affecting you. (as a wise man once said: never let a good crisis go to waste). The de-modding sparked some outrage by the community. Instead of riding that wave to get me some personal gain, I'm trying to use it to create a better place for the community.

Don't you think this issue needs fixing? Why does the timing matter to you at all?

Thanked by 3default Amitz pepa65
  • JackHJackH Member

Have recensored offtopic bile once again. Pls keep this thread clean and exercise your release of testosterone in The Cest Pit.

• LeeLee Veteran

Pretty sure everyone knows what is coming from this, all current mods will be replaced in time with ones that CC (Chris) has more control over.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@GoatSeller said:

@doghouch said:

fuck off you biased twat.

Thanks

Like I previously said, kys.

Goodbye to your account, too.

• This domain is available.... lol

• JackHJackH Member

@caniac22 said:

This domain is available.... lol

This isn't an anti-CC thread... Re-read the original post and try to discern its intent.

• @JackH said:

@caniac22 said:

This domain is available.... lol

This isn't an anti-CC thread... Re-read the original post and try to discern its intent.

I never said it was I was simply making a post about a domain to poke fun at the situation...

If you go back in my thread history I have said several times I've had good luck with CVPS which is a CC brand.

• ThresherHostThresherHost Member
    edited June 2019

caniac22 said: This domain is available.... lol

>

Buy it. Quick. Ha.

• johnxenspecjohnxenspec Member, Host Rep

Interesting find.

• @ThresherHost said:

JackH said: This isn't an anti-CC thread... Re-read the original post and try to discern its intent.

>

He's incapable... seems to be a moderator that does nothing but troll posts. eh, only on LET... </3

It's LET it takes thick skin to get good deals. I honestly love everybody here but @eol is my favorite. Who else has the balls to use a pixelated upside down mushroom for their avatar.

• caniac22 said: It's LET it takes thick skin to get good deals. I honestly love everybody here but @eol is my favorite. Who else has the balls to use a pixelated upside down mushroom for their avatar.

Yeah, it's like going to the discount store that's the crowd here. Eh, It's only a matter of time I suppose as with anything.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

Eh, It's only a matter of time I suppose as with anything.

Like your provider tag for quality posts.

• AmitzAmitz Member

• level6level6 Member
    edited June 2019

@ThresherHost said:

caniac22 said: It's LET it takes thick skin to get good deals. I honestly love everybody here but @eol is my favorite. Who else has the balls to use a pixelated upside down mushroom for their avatar.

Yeah, it's like going to the discount store that's the crowd here. Eh, It's only a matter of time I suppose as with anything.

It's us at LET, vs the rest of the world that accepts agregious pricing for hosting!

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

level6 said: It's us at LET, vs the rest of the world that accepts agregious pricing for hosting!

You mean sustainable pricing.

• AmitzAmitz Member

FHR said: sustainable

Please. Don't use vocabulary like this on LET. That's offensive.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Amitz said:

FHR said: sustainable

Please. Don't use vocabulary like this on LET. That's offensive.

You offended me sir, but I forgive you, lets partay.

• You're only one year late

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@kalimov622 said:
    You're only one year late

I would rather say I am one year early.