Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get cheapest Blesta or WHMCS license? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to get cheapest Blesta or WHMCS license?

2»

Comments

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2019

@BharatB said:
    **I dont owe you shit **I paid him the remaining days for the service. Charged him for what he used. Annual plans were refunded partially as well.

Please take care of your words. I don't care about "partial" refunds. You went silent.

@ErikEnoctus might give you some positive reviews what happens when you don't inform customers properly as well as "partial" refunds.

BharatB said: As for the forum I agree many people tried to help but in regards to money only @wojons @andrej @virmach and a few others who offered work and trust even when entire forum was like I'm nothing but an idiot.

Could you please stop always changing people who have helped you? Next time list %99 of LET members.

BharatB said: Um it was Andrej here who helped me get to where I am now I'm not giving anyone else credits for what I am today.

?

wojons said: I was already a customer of @drserver at the time and when their owner and i were talking about how he needed to hire someone.

Is that person who started this threads:

alexvolk said: Winter host I suppose ?

__

wojons said: for at least 2 major projects

What exactly @BharatB worked on? He is a professional in all fields. Just interested what exactly he did to become low different.

wojons said: So Was the @BharatB of 2014 a summer host with issues sure, but today he is different

Looks like LET is a place where everyone could:

• learn how to start summer/winter hosts
    • get customer easily
    • become different.
  • sudorangersudoranger Member
    edited May 2019

@deank said:
    This thread is full of pies & PMS.

Yes. You're damn right. That one dude even hijacked and brought this argument to another thread for the sake of getting my attention. Poor thing can't move on?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited May 2019

Sooo.......

Where to get cheapest Blesta ? or maybe go full cheapo and buy invoicing software from codecanyon for $20. Is it feasible ?

Need to start summerhost ASAP

• jamujajamuja Member

@sudoranger said:

@alexvolk said:

@sudoranger said:
    $360+ for a custom made billing automation software. go learn some NodeJs or python. Haters will disagree.

Haters? Do you know how much time it takes & money for writing billing automation?

For $360 (2 years) you might get some idle servers :smile:

@BharatB you've a new friend over here :wink:

Hehe. Actually, you can get it much cheaper especially in India. 8 out of 10 graduated in computer science and still looking for a permanent position. Some end up as Microsoft support agent. $360 is just an example if you are clever but I don't want to tell you how. Because Blesta/WHMCS will find this thread and buy them thus killing all potential startups. Haters will disagree. 😁

On a sidenote, I'm not here to find friends or enemies. Perhaps Facebook is a better platform for that. 😂

Meh. The naivety of newly graduated CS. I've managed Indian "programmers" in my past career. My company ordered big projects to TATA and other Indian companies.

In my experience, those new Indians who graduated from Indian University severely lack of actual programming, software engineering skill, they are all big on talk and no result, big on document and implement text book solution, not real creativity in engineering. They can program, shittily and no skill on problem solving.
    That's probably why they end up in call center. The ones who actually can program already moved to US, JAPAN, EU etc.

You said $360 to build a server hosting management software? Well that will give you shitty programmer in some remote Indian city who can't even build anything.

You want to build profitable business, you buy tested and proven solution, whether it is custom made one by reputable company or the ones already in market.

It takes money to make money. Don't waste it on Indians who probably scam you.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@jamuja

You know why companies hire Indians because you cant afford your own people. You expect to spend less but expect to receive a professional coder to do your work for you in the end you're blaming Indians for their lack of experience?

Thanked by 1sudoranger
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

That's the mind of a cheapo. Paying less but expecting more than what he pays for.

It's generally a recipe for disaster but what do I know.

Thanked by 1sudoranger
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2019

@BharatB said:
    You know why companies hire Indians because you cant afford your own people. You expect to spend less but expect to receive a professional coder to do your work for you in the end you're blaming Indians for their lack of experience?

Add this to your signature, sir.

People at least should be informed that your work is cheap because you're from India and don't have enough experience to even comment properly.

yokowasis said: Need to start summerhost ASAP

Send PM to @BharatB CEO/Founder of any SummerWinterHost.

So much experiences. So much refunds. So much silence.

My WSS, get a room you two with plenty of condoms and drugs.

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Have had a good experience with https://licensecart.com/ so far.

Edit: wow this thread has seriously de-railed :)

Thanked by 1Shieldhost
  • FoulFoul Member

alexvolk said: So much experiences. So much refunds. So much silence.

You should take a chill pill off LET for a few days.

• @BharatB said:
    @jamuja

@deank said:
    That's the mind of a cheapo. Paying less but expecting more than what he pays for.

It's generally a recipe for disaster but what do I know.

I couldn't said it better myself. Well played both of you.

This other dude was comparing a server hosting management software to a billing software. He must be confused by WHMCS with cPanel/WHM but still talk shit.

@alexvolk That's racist! Tell that to Adobe, Google or Microsoft current CEOs.

• @Foul said:
    You should take a chill pill off LET for a few days.

I had a chill for almost 3 years :smile:

Now time to take care of all those "pro".

sudoranger said: @alexvolk That's racist! Tell that to Adobe, Google or Microsoft current CEOs.

Just one question, do you understand the meaning of "your" word?

You should add that comment to your signature too.

Those who have signatures are losers.

Yes, I know. I am a loser.

• @alexvolk said:
    You should add that comment to your signature too.

loled.

• VitaVita Member

I think this should be closed by a mod, just wanted to see if there are other resellers like licensepal and licensecart, but this got out of control :smiley: .

Getting out of control is what makes it fun, dude.

Let it go outta control.

• FalzoFalzo Member

just for the record and because I'v been quoted above with a four year old comment:

Without knowing him personally I do think @BharatB is a good guy.

As mentioned it's been quite a while and only few people manage to change their habits or evolve in to a more professional behaviour. In my books he definitely did!

• MridulMridul Member

Blesta.store might be another choice .