Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get cheapest Blesta or WHMCS license?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to get cheapest Blesta or WHMCS license?

VitaVita Member

Hi,

I'm looking for cheapest monthly Blesta or WHMCS license.
I know for licensepal and licensecart websites, is there maybe a cheaper re-seller?

Thanks!

Comments

• Nate812Nate812 Member

blesta.store

• vovlervovler Member

Hostus.us whmcs internal licenses are pretty cheap

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • The cheapest we have found is buycpanel.net (of course, this excludes internal licenses like the one vovler mentioned)

They also price match any other deal you find if you open a ticket with them.

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Your server vendor may be able to offer you good pricing, you should check with them

• @Vita said:
    Hi,

I'm looking for cheapest monthly Blesta or WHMCS license.
    I know for licensepal and licensecart websites, is there maybe a cheaper re-seller?

Thanks!

$15+/mo x 24 months. Might as well invest that $360+ for a custom made billing automation software. You will get your ROI in less than 2 years (less than a year maybe if you're lucky enough). Stop making Blesta or WHMCS richer like it's 1997. It's 2019, go learn some NodeJs or python. Haters will disagree.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2019

@sudoranger said:
    $360+ for a custom made billing automation software. go learn some NodeJs or python. Haters will disagree.

Haters? Do you know how much time it takes & money for writing billing automation?

For $360 (2 years) you might get some idle servers :smile:

@BharatB you've a new friend over here :wink:

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

Not sure even 3,600 will suffice. 7,000 at the beginning, and 10,000 when the work is completed for a fully featured solution. The coders would transfer full rights to buyer at the end of course.

That's excluding maintenance and bug fixes.

• @alexvolk said:

@sudoranger said:
    $360+ for a custom made billing automation software. go learn some NodeJs or python. Haters will disagree.

Haters? Do you know how much time it takes & money for writing billing automation?

Hehe. Actually, you can get it much cheaper especially in India. 8 out of 10 graduated in computer science and still looking for a permanent position. Some end up as Microsoft support agent. $360 is just an example if you are clever but I don't want to tell you how. Because Blesta/WHMCS will find this thread and buy them thus killing all potential startups. Haters will disagree. 😁

On a sidenote, I'm not here to find friends or enemies. Perhaps Facebook is a better platform for that. 😂

Thanked by 1Egyarmy

Facebook is a platform for braindead zombies.

edited May 2019

sudoranger said: $360 is just an example if you are clever but I don't want to tell you how.

What the fuck are you smoking?

sudoranger said: Because Blesta/WHMCS will find this thread and buy them thus killing all potential startups. Haters will disagree.

• @alexvolk said:

sudoranger said: $360 is just an example if you are clever but I don't want to tell you how.

sudoranger said: Because Blesta/WHMCS will find this thread and buy them thus killing all potential startups. Haters will disagree.

I'm gonna stop now before @JackH close all the threads I commented.

• HelloMHelloM Member

blesta.store is very good for Blesta licenses.

• TerensMTerensM Member

eleven2.com , if you pay for 2 years, you can get WHMCS + Reseller Hosting for 6€/month.

however I think is internal, but still a good deal.

• What's is the difference between internal and external? If I buy internal can my client use my server outside of my upstream?

• @sudoranger said:

@alexvolk said:

@sudoranger said:

Hehe. Actually, you can get it much cheaper especially in India. 8 out of 10 graduated in computer science and still looking for a permanent position. Some end up as Microsoft support agent. $360 is just an example if you are clever but I don't want to tell you how. Because Blesta/WHMCS will find this thread and buy them thus killing all potential startups. Haters will disagree. 😁

On a sidenote, I'm not here to find friends or enemies. Perhaps Facebook is a better platform for that. 😂

Also life time license of Blesta is $150 way cheaper than $360, also it has been tested and working. Pretty clear choice there.

• YuraYura Member

@sudoranger said:
    It's 2019, go learn some NodeJs or python.

Nodejs is a runtime. Python is a language. Before giving business or technical advice, go learn something.

• JackHJackH Member

@sudoranger said:

@alexvolk said:

I'm gonna stop now before @JackH close all the threads I commented.

Don't try to be arsey with your backhanded, snide comments. You won't last long here.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • sudorangersudoranger Member
    edited May 2019

@yokowasis but it's still blesta

@Yura what's wrong learning both runtime and language together? If u plan to drive a car, don't you study the engine or gps software or do you only learn the law of driving?

@JackH I won't last long, is that a personal threat? Do u think just because ure the forum police u can do anything and insult other users? I don't mind u banning me, might as well just delete my account. I'm not here for business opportunity so i don't lose anything. Go ahead and do your virtual job...

Edit: Bye!

• JackHJackH Member

sudoranger said: is that a personal threat?

No.

sudoranger said: Do u think just because ure the forum police u can do anything and insult other users?

No. Have I insulted you? No.

sudoranger said: I don't mind u banning me, might as well just delete my account.

If you continue to necro, I'm sure someone will do that before I have the chance.

• YuraYura Member

@sudoranger said:
    @yokowasis but it's still blesta

@Yura what's wrong learning both runtime and language together? If u plan to drive a car, don't you study the engine or gps software or do you only learn the law of driving?

@JackH I won't last long, is that a personal threat? Do u think just because ure the forum police u can do anything and insult other users? I don't mind u banning me, might as well just delete my account. I'm not here for business opportunity so i don't lose anything. Go ahead and do your virtual job...

Edit: Bye!

Blah, blah, blah

bye

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk Do you have a hard on for @BharatB? You kinda been a dick to him. Just wondering you mention him a lot.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @alexvolk Do you have a hard on for @BharatB? You kinda been a dick to him. Just wondering you mention him a lot.

I've seen his "quality" work from 2014 and everybody was trying to help him. I've multiple times said his work is "low" quality and pay to someone else but people denied "You're wrong Alex, he is from India and doesn't have any income"

What we have today is @BharatB saying nobody helped him except @drserver and this made me butthurt.

@BharatB need to be thankful to everyone who have helped him and to this forum too.

It's better to help and pay more to someone else and get better results as well as that person at least will be thankful.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2962575/#Comment_2962575

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@alexvolk said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

I've seen his "quality" work from 2014 and everybody was trying to help him. I've multiple times said his work is "low" quality and pay to someone else but people denied "You're wrong Alex, he is from India and doesn't have any income"

What we have today is @BharatB saying nobody helped him except @drserver and this made me butthurt.

@BharatB need to be thankful to everyone who have helped him and to this forum too.

It's better to help and pay more to someone else and get better results as well as that person at least will be thankful.

I think you dont remember when I utterly fucked up as a provider it was Andrej who took me in. As for the forum I agree many people tried to help but in regards to money only @wojons @andrej @virmach and a few others who offered work and trust even when entire forum was like I'm nothing but an idiot.

Idk what work quality you saw but 2014 and 2019 mate is quite a while.

• @BharatB said:
    I think you dont remember when I utterly fucked up as a provider

Oh my God, I forgot about it, thank you reminding. It was you who closed @VPSRAIDSolutions due to personal reason without properly informing customers as well as running with money. After month you've opened new summer host readydedi?

Lee said: So, sorry, I must have missed this, you just shut up shop for "personal" reasons but yet you are able to already be working to bring a new hosting service to market?

Oh, ok. Seems legit.

What happened to clouds4india.com? Oh, sorry it was summer host

What happened to qovic? Transferred? Can't keep one business healty?

@BharatB said:
    I'm nothing but an idiot.

Maybe there are multiple reasons...

Falzo said: @BharatB: IMHO you're pushing to hard. you and your name will get burned by this, as you seem to ignore any friendly advice given here. you should have taken notice, that a lot of people are wondering on your actions which switch direction every other day...

@BharatB said:

Please stop scamming people with your "quality" work as well as friendly advices/comments.

edited May 2019

@alexvolk said:

@BharatB said:
    I think you dont remember when I utterly fucked up as a provider

Oh my God, I forgot about it, thank you reminding. It was you who closed @VPSRAIDSolutions due to personal reason without properly informing customers as well as running with money. After month you've opened new summer host readydedi?

If you dont know facts you better shut up I refunded every single person and then sold the company. Try to find 1 post or comment anywhere in the whole internet about refunds or scam in my name if you find it I'll pay $100

P.S I really dont care anymore @PieHasBeenEaten he is hanging on to past and finds it amusing pointing out mistakes so if it's in his nature he can suit himself.

edited May 2019

@BharatB said:
    you better shut up I refunded every single person and then sold the company.

Hey, please stop posting your BS. Which company we're talking now?

VPSRAIDSolutions said: EDIT XFSDUKE has acquired the company's domain ( A sincere thanks to him ).

Company or domain???

BharatB said: Try to find 1 post or comment anywhere in the whole internet about refunds or scam in my name if you find it I'll pay $100

You owe me now $100.

pwnflakes said: Didn't know about any of this, since I never got any E-Mail. I just randomly found this thread after seeing both my VPS with VPSRaid being offline. Contacted @BharatB and he refunded me partially.

@BharatB said:
    P.S I really dont care anymore @PieHasBeenEaten he is hanging on to past and finds it amusing pointing out mistakes so if it's in his nature he can suit himself.

I do really care about you opinion, silently awaiting for your comments in any field that you're "pro".

People should be informed who you're and what "quality" work you're doing. Summer host as an example.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Alright @BharatB and @alexvolk since there is aunderstanding of why you and him will never be friends it is fine. Now, move on! Please stop with the unintentional provoking from now on. You can agree to disagree and move on. I hope this brings a understanding and closure. Have a nice one!

You owe me now $100.

pwnflakes said: Didn't know about any of this, since I never got any E-Mail. I just randomly found this thread after seeing both my VPS with VPSRaid being offline. Contacted @BharatB and he refunded me partially

I dont owe you shit I paid him the remaining days for the service. Charged him for what he used. Annual plans were refunded partially as well.

This thread is full of pies & PMS.

• wojonswojons Member

@BharatB said:

@alexvolk said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

I think you dont remember when I utterly fucked up as a provider it was Andrej who took me in. As for the forum I agree many people tried to help but in regards to money only @wojons @andrej @virmach and a few others who offered work and trust even when entire forum was like I'm nothing but an idiot.

I was reading my email and saw this and was more then surprised. I think i will throw some color here just for the hell of it.

I dont know the year but we can say it was 2014 near October I was on a family vacation when @BharatB sent me a skype message (this is when we still used skype) Offering me a refund on my services for his company that had gone belly up. I had been on LET long enough that when a host goes belly up you just deal with it and move on. I passed on the refund offer but kept his name handy. I was already a customer of @drserver at the time and when their owner and i were talking about how he needed to hire someone. I brought up @BharatB name because he has high integrity. On my years of working in DevOps I have contracted @BharatB services for at least 2 major projects. And that he has been an integral part of the team at both places and is one of the hardest working people I have ever worked with. Doesn't mean he is not an idiot, I refer to him as "My Idiot" and he knows that but he is a hardworking one and resolves problems and works with his team. And when I say his team i mean he runs a team. So Was the @BharatB of 2014 a summer host with issues sure, but today he is different

Thanked by 2BharatB sudoranger