Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Site copied - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Site copied

2»

Comments

• Someone didn't set prices correctly on their 1GB plan.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Have the cyberpolice backtrace them

Ya dun goofed.

• c0yc0y Member

@badpatrick said:
    Someone didn't set prices correctly on their 1GB plan.

kids and their first day with whmcs (it clearly says to put -1 to disable lol)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

haha, the text on that site makes absolutely no sense.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

ultimatehostings said: it looks similar and seems you both used the same template. Although you both have similar things , thee are also difference are you can plainly see.. i will forward this to my supervisor for a final judgement

That is some horrible grammar. I'm shocked that someone running a datacenter would employ staff that issue trouble ticket replies written in that manner.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@Frost said:
    kids and their first day with whmcs (it clearly says to put -1 to disable lol)

Haha, nice find.

@ultimatehostings I wouldn't worry about it too much. Website designs get ripped off all the time. Generally the people who blatantly rip off website designs tend to run businesses that go nowhere.

The vast majority of your customers will never see the plagarized website, and, as long as you run your business properly, your customers will never have a reason to try his services.

• BrianHarrison said: That is some horrible grammar. I'm shocked that someone running a datacenter would employ staff that issue trouble ticket replies written in that manner.

Cheap labour is cheap.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Rallias said:
    Cheap labour is cheap.

Thanks.

• Maounique said: Thanks.

I... uhh... what?

• The contents of the site have been removed.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@ultimatehostings said:
    The contents of the site have been removed.

While they work on stealing someone else's web design.

• @ndelaespada said:

+1 yeah maybe.

• don't wast with this copy issue as they are so cheap host and will be kick some day later. They come to fraud with clients after getting some client they will close there business :/ shame host :/

• Look for vulnerabilities and fuck them up.