Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

1568101150

Comments

  • cinwiecinwie Member

    Token: 10022786ad3a89292e30492a8824d82159222273
    For education

  • angstromangstrom Moderator

    @cinwie said:
    Token: 10022786ad3a89292e30492a8824d82159222273
    For education

    Read the requirements

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2019

    New York, Buffalo has been deployed.
    Thanks to https://datawagon.net/

    Due to the lower clock speed and performance per core, you get 2 cores assigned.
    IPv6 is available thanks to a BGP tunnel, since native is not deployed yet, sadly.

    Next on the agenda, would the v6 for Finland, which is planned to get deployed this weekend.
    A quick reboot + IPv6 configuration will be displayed inside the panel.

  • donlidonli Member

    Reason: Host uptime monitor. Testing IPv6.

    Token: a958f4357ed9d3a932dce97618aed5477ac29443

  • gonggogonggo Member

    @Neoon can you please delete my username so I can sign up?

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @gonggo said:
    @Neoon can you please delete my username so I can sign up?

    Done.

    @donli said:
    Reason: Host uptime monitor. Testing IPv6.

    Token: a958f4357ed9d3a932dce97618aed5477ac29443

    Deployed.

    Regarding CA, I will do a quick reboot tonight, for more capacity since we have still enough room for a few more VM's.

  • donlidonli Member

    @Neoon said:

    Deployed.

    Thanks.

  • hjlowhjlow Member

    @Neoon said:

    @Leonn said:
    Token: f9289a224dc34732e347a7af965e78e813c16280
    Usage: telegram rss bot container

    Deployed.

    @Tripleflix said:

    Neoon said: 5 Posts in the recent 3 months, I would not consider that as active.

    sure if its needed to post spam/rubbish is some crap thread then i can get active.. im just browsing/reading this forum mostly..

    No, The absolute minimum threshold would be 15 posts in at least 3 months, which is a bit more than 1 per week and people still complain.

    The goal is, to have active forum accounts, not inactive.

    I wish lurking counted :)

  • donlidonli Member

    @hjlow said:

    I wish lurking counted :)

    Just try less hard.

  • gonggogonggo Member

    Token: 801d629984a73f2f568f9c582d9f187f57ee07f8

    Purpose:
    1. nginx for static files (js/css/img)
    2. monitoring node

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @gonggo said:
    Token: 801d629984a73f2f568f9c582d9f187f57ee07f8

    Purpose:
    1. nginx for static files (js/css/img)
    2. monitoring node

    Well, you do not meed the recent needed post count of 15.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2019

    IPv6 is now available in Finland, log into the Panel and you see your IPv6 configuration.

    Thanked by 2Skander MGarbis
  • SkanderSkander Member

    @Neoon said:
    IPv6 is now available in Finland, log into the Panel and you see your IPv6 configuration.

    The network tab doesn't seem to load anything for me :confounded:

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2019

    @Skander said:

    @Neoon said:
    IPv6 is now available in Finland, log into the Panel and you see your IPv6 configuration.

    The network tab doesn't seem to load anything for me :confounded:

    It was set to admin access only, which is fixed.....

    Thanked by 1Skander
  • sjkaesjkae Member

    looking to mess around and learn

    Token: 3dc2ad8e3d8e7dfcff5458b3cb31bca9b5dc66c6

  • donlidonli Member

    @sjkae said:
    looking to mess around and learn

    Token: 3dc2ad8e3d8e7dfcff5458b3cb31bca9b5dc66c6

    Your account:

    Username sjkae
    Joined May 25
    Visits 1

    Requirements for VPS in 1st thread post:

    The Requirements to get one

    • Existing account since 6 months, here on Lowendtalk
    • Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
    • You need to have 50 posts before you apply
  • sjkaesjkae Member

    @donli said:

    @sjkae said:
    looking to mess around and learn

    Token: 3dc2ad8e3d8e7dfcff5458b3cb31bca9b5dc66c6

    Your account:

    Username sjkae
    Joined May 25
    Visits 1

    Requirements for VPS in 1st thread post:

    The Requirements to get one

    • Existing account since 6 months, here on Lowendtalk
    • Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts)
    • You need to have 50 posts before you apply

    right did not see that, been a long time lurker but just signed up.

    thanks anyways

  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

    eef66177cb7cdd6723e1f3f68213fcdf0b1f7d41

    Planning to take out a few monitoring tests for a new app if possible :-)

  • jarodjarod Member

    Token: ba7eb6b243582d3bb29835a6f76fd9525dee67f8
    Usage: telegram rss bot container

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @iKeyZ said:
    eef66177cb7cdd6723e1f3f68213fcdf0b1f7d41

    Planning to take out a few monitoring tests for a new app if possible :-)

    Same username as LET is required.

    @jarod said:
    Token: ba7eb6b243582d3bb29835a6f76fd9525dee67f8
    Usage: telegram rss bot container

    Read the Requirements.

  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

    @Neoon said:

    @iKeyZ said:
    eef66177cb7cdd6723e1f3f68213fcdf0b1f7d41

    Planning to take out a few monitoring tests for a new app if possible :-)

    Same username as LET is required.

    Apologies, done this now;

    6f47218cdc96a034e19973e50a329fe01403eb5c

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @iKeyZ said:

    Apologies, done this now;

    6f47218cdc96a034e19973e50a329fe01403eb5c

    Deployed.

    Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Would be some people interested, in HAProxy for Port 80,443?
    SSL would be done by lets encrypt.

  • donlidonli Member

    @Neoon said:
    Would be some people interested, in HAProxy for Port 80,443?
    SSL would be done by lets encrypt.

    I'm guessing many people would be.

  • hjlowhjlow Member

    @Neoon said:
    Would be some people interested, in HAProxy for Port 80,443?
    SSL would be done by lets encrypt.

    yes for sure (one day when I qualify for this) :)

  • token: cc6bba543cd6014abb23502b0468ba59ede2d036
    vestacp panel for my sites

  • GaleejGaleej Member

    Token: d2b12dd127397fa0bd692c121cd51840dc06ee9c
    Planning to use this for mini project testing on vue and firebase.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Galeej said:
    Token: d2b12dd127397fa0bd692c121cd51840dc06ee9c
    Planning to use this for mini project testing on vue and firebase.

    Read the Requirements.

    @rafaelscs said:
    token: cc6bba543cd6014abb23502b0468ba59ede2d036
    vestacp panel for my sites

    Read the Requirements.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    HAProxy is now experimental available in Canada, you can add records over the NanoKVM Panel.

    Currently only http is supported, it gets updated hourly.
    Let me know how it works out.

  • VPSCitizenVPSCitizen Member
    edited May 2019

    I'd like to use nanokvm to practice my NodeJS skills and hopefully build a chat :)

    c1ec1429bd7a9726a7d60dcdcf379575dfed1bb4

Sign In or Register to comment.