Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay away from Alpharacks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay away from Alpharacks

2»

Comments

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

I bought their 2usd/year shared hosting. Since I installed my basic WordPress website 2 weeks ago it has gone down 3 times. Every time with a different error each time coming from their end.
    To be fair it's only 2usd and they always replied to my tickets professionally and fixed the issue without backtalk.
    But come on :disappointed:

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Does no checking in advance, goes after the price tag above ALL ELSE, comes to complain and spread outrage afterwards.......

Anyone that this was going to help already has the other 5000+ bad reviews to look at.

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:
    Does no checking in advance, goes after the price tag above ALL ELSE, comes to complain and spread outrage afterwards.......

Anyone that this was going to help already has the other 5000+ bad reviews to look at.

I'm actually weirdly satisfied with the service for this price range. I guess don't pay what you can't afford to lose when you use a provider like Alpharacks.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • AlphaRacks is a very premium provider. :wink:

Thanked by 3prowlersgg Chuck dmtr
  • I recently checked my downtime report for AlphaRacks shared hosting, but just didn't want to make a new thread about it. Although this looks not bad for a $0.49/y shared hosting with 10GB of space ;)

I did log a ticket with them regarding this though. Let's see how it goes.

• That's a hell of a way to make yourself look busy/important if you have it page you, but the SMS expenses will kill you.

• @Letzien said:
    That's a hell of a way to make yourself look busy/important if you have it page you, but the SMS expenses will kill you.

Yeah, I disabled notification the first day after getting like 10 emails.. :(

• I don't understand what the problem is though. Server status form cPanel looks perfectly normal (except for the failed crond) to me.

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Server load 11.96 ? I remember seeing 50+ on their shared servers some time ago

• deankdeank Member, Troll

If a server got like 12 threads, load is 12 is actually okay. 50 load on 12 thread server is ouchie though.

• alpharack now getting woothosting. warghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• ouch! that hurt! $223.65 bucks for those kind of scammers. High CPU load and overselling is what they offer.

• ChuckChuck Member

@sanvit said:
    I don't understand what the problem is though. Server status form cPanel looks perfectly normal (except for the failed crond) to me.

They look for running processes with a known name and auto kill them.

• @Chuck said:

@sanvit said:
    I don't understand what the problem is though. Server status form cPanel looks perfectly normal (except for the failed crond) to me.

They look for running processes with a known name and auto kill them.

This is their own web hosting

• Woot wooot lol

Thanked by 1eol