Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay away from Alpharacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay away from Alpharacks

their support and service is awful

I paid $223.65 on 01/25/2018 for a windows VPS for one year

Their service is terrible, they advertise their VPS is up and working at least 98% of the time but their VPS has been down so often, they have wasted so much of my time, the server has crashed too many times at least 7 times, the worst service ever.
On the same day I got the VPS it had problems and windows RDC could not connect it, and the same problem kept happening over and over and over again, thats how bad their service is.

I have over 10 months remaining on my service, I wrote them 2 times to cancel and refund for those the remaining 10 months, I emailed Josh and opened a ticket(billin dept) but they never not replied.

sometimes I wondered if these guys are scammers, not any more, I have read enough posts like this to know they are scammers:
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154057/stay-away-from-alpharacks-com-big-scam

There are many negative topics about alpharacks on the web, if you dont want to be scammed read them:
https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/thousand-oaks/profile/web-hosting/alpharacks-1236-92017875/complaints

https://www.google.com/search?q=alpharacks+forum+site:www.webhostingtalk.com&client=opera&hs=y7K&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwikgILo3ofhAhUHd6wKHd9ZBWYQrQIoBDAAegQIAxAM

Thanked by 1libleoblue

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2019

Dude, due diligence. Repeat after me, due diligence. Again, due diligence.

A simple google search would have saved your two hundred bucks. Hell, a simple search on LET would have done the job.

Though it seems like you still went for them regardless. In that case, you deserve to lose your money.

• file a lawsuit in small claims court

it worked for me

make sure to include all the forum posts

Thanked by 2Chuck coreflux
  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited March 2019

you could buy a used Xbox One X with $223.65 it would last more than 1 year and you could get your LGBTQIA friends to have threesome.

• Why didn't you read those links in your thread first before buying from them? Everybody knows alpharacks is scam so you deserve it.

I blame PMS.

He saw the low(est) price and went PMS.

Thanked by 2Chuck coreflux
  • @muddy77 how much you got paid for bad review ?

• @kassle said:
    @muddy77 how much you got paid for bad review ?

there are so many bad reviews about alpharacks, do you think they all got paid genius?

• @floki7 said:

@kassle said:

there are so many bad reviews about alpharacks, do you think they all got paid genius?

yes, from competitor.

just joined, post bad review, and heey .. can googling too, but still scammed. if not get paid maybe incredibly ******

• are u saying all the bad reviews on all these sites are bullshit?? u cant be that stupid

• Why did you still go with them after reading the reviews? I bet the price you paid isn’t even good for the specs you got compared to some of the reputable providers on here.

• ChuckChuck Member

host company scammer has the script running in the background that will auto reboot your server if you're not idle.

Remember, folks, the end is nigh.

• muddy77muddy77 Member
    edited March 2019

@kassle said:

@floki7 said:

@kassle said:

yes, from competitor.

just joined, post bad review, and heey .. can googling too, but still scammed. if not get paid maybe incredibly ******

LOL
    hey josh, here is my invoice:
    https://i.imgur.com/ClqnlX5.jpg

Um, in case you are unaware, proving that you've actually paid them 200 bucks is great shame and idiocy on its own. Might as well be a shill and save face.

• These dumb cunts still spam me. I go out of my way to flag them in gmail just because.

• @Chuck said:
    you could buy a used Xbox One X with $223.65 it would last more than 1 year and you could get your LGBTQIA friends to have threesome.

furiously grabs towards wallet

• @floki7 said:
    are u saying all the bad reviews on all these sites are bullshit?? u cant be that stupid

read this review carefully, OP already read bad review here and there, but still got scammed.

• Thanks for sharing your experience. I have learnt from it

• floki7floki7 Member
    edited March 2019

@kassle said:

@floki7 said:
    are u saying all the bad reviews on all these sites are bullshit?? u cant be that stupid

read this review carefully, OP already read bad review here and there, but still got scammed.

fk off shill, read it again, he didnt say he read the bad reviews before he got scammed

• @floki7 said:

fk off shill, read it again, he didnt say he read the bad reviews before he got scammed

you = op ?

Yep.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • floki7floki7 Member
    edited March 2019

@kassle said:

@floki7 said:

you = op ?

you = retard? or alpharacks?

• My lessons with LEB providers only cost me $25.

Thanked by 1taubin
  • @FootKaput said:
    My lessons with LEB providers only cost me $25.

You've not been here two months yet, though..

• I cancelled plans that I paid a year for and didn't bother asking for a refund. I got new plans from here and won't look back.

I still do have two from LEB that are still working...for now...so I'm getting some use out of them. So maybe $50-60 total. Still nowhere close to $200+.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@floki7 Did you even bother to read the thread? When was the last time you let beast out?

Thanked by 1kassle
  • The worst part is this doesn't even fall in the cheap toys category, we're not talking about 99 cents for a year of reseller hosting on a node that's about to explode - this guy straight up wasted a couple hundred bucks which could have easily gone to an honest and reliable provider.

Thanked by 1kassle
  • @dahartigan said:
    could have easily gone to an honest and reliable provider.

Which is why I'm glad I found LET shortly after LEB...I was able to get out from under some of the overcrammed nodes, even a refund or two along the way since I caught it early enough.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I just knew exactly how this thread was going to turn out just by reading the title, buy cheap by twice you bloody penis merchant!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @austenite said:
    I just knew exactly how this thread was going to turn out just by reading the title, buy cheap by twice you bloody penis merchant!

Good sir, the preferred proper term of address is 'penis goblin.'

Thanked by 1austenite