Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[mrvm] - 50% on world domination, Now 11 Locations! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[mrvm] - 50% on world domination, Now 11 Locations!

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Luke007 said:
    Any ETA for NAT bundle stock?

As bumping old offer threads now work, there are a couple of bundles available now.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • Any way to increase bandwidth limits in Perth to 1.5TB? Also is it per month or the entire year the bw limit?

@tester4 said:
    Any way to increase bandwidth limits in Perth to 1.5TB? Also is it per month or the entire year the bw limit?

Any way you can pay more money for that limit to be increased?
    It is per month and you will get limited, not suspended if you go over it.

• @mikho said:

@tester4 said:
    Any way to increase bandwidth limits in Perth to 1.5TB? Also is it per month or the entire year the bw limit?

Any way you can pay more money for that limit to be increased?
    It is per month and you will get limited, not suspended if you go over it.

Of course, never meant for free - PM being sent now :)

• @mikho said:

@Luke007 said:

As bumping old offer threads now work, there are a couple of bundles available now.

Large packages were already sold out since this thread was opened on March 16. Nice offer on bundles though.

• @mikho

If i buy like 5-10 can I request different ip on each VPS even though its NAT

:smiley:

• @noaman said:
    @mikho

I don't think he doesn't have that much nodes in the first place unless you buy in a different location?

• @sanvit said:

@noaman said:
    @mikho

I don't think he doesn't have that much nodes in the first place unless you buy in a different location?

Nodes don't need to be different ...its the ip ....or does he have one node per IP..not sure how he is running things

Looking for multiple Australian ips for my proxy/VPN demands... :smile:

@noaman said:

@sanvit said:

@noaman said:
    @mikho

Nodes don't need to be different ...its the ip ....or does he have one node per IP..not sure how he is running things

Some locations have more then one (1) ipv4.
    Australia only has one. But you get different internal ipv4 :)

And a different ipv6 subnet for each container.

@default said:

@mikho said:

@Luke007 said:

Large packages were already sold out since this thread was opened on March 16. Nice offer on bundles though.

I bumped it for the bundles, the larger packages is not a regular thing.

• @noaman said:
    @mikho

The bundle is for different locations, not all in same location. Because each VPS is in a different location, obviously you will get a different pubic public IP on each VPS.

When you order, each location will appear after another, therefore ordering requires more than just a few dicks clicks.

Thanked by 1mikho
  • @default said:

@noaman said:
    @mikho

The bundle is for different locations, not all in same location. Because each VPS is in a different location, obviously you will get a different pubic public IP on each VPS.

When you order, each location will appear after another, therefore ordering requires more than just a few dicks clicks.

Buying 5-10 vps didn't mean to buy a bundle of different locations but buying many VPS in single location...

@mikho said:

@noaman said:

@sanvit said:

@noaman said:
    @mikho

Some locations have more then one (1) ipv4.
    Australia only has one. But you get different internal ipv4 :)

And a different ipv6 subnet for each container.

Okay that clears it very much ... Thanx :smiley:

• @noaman said:
    Buying 5-10 vps didn't mean to buy a bundle of different locations but buying many VPS in single location...

You are not understanding the bundles that @mikho is offering. He has like 11 machines in 11 different countries, and his bundle offer means that there is one NAT VPS created for you in each machine in each country. He is not offering you multiple VPS on one machine in one country, although if you want that, he can do it for you but they will all mostly have the same external IPv4.

• @poisson said:

@noaman said:

You are not understanding the bundles that @mikho is offering. He has like 11 machines in 11 different countries, and his bundle offer means that there is one NAT VPS created for you in each machine in each country.

I know that already

He is not offering you multiple VPS on one machine in one country, although if you want that, he can do it for you but they will all mostly have the same external IPv4.

This is what i was looking for :smile:

• @noaman said:

Okay.. I don't know why you would want that, but I most certainly hope you are not going to make all of them mine bitcoin at the same time or something.

@noaman @poisson
    I’ve already answered this, 1 external ipv4 in Australia, Buy 5-10 Containers and you will get different internal ipv4 and different external ipv6 subnets.

All will get the same external ipv4.

• @poisson said:

@noaman said:

Okay.. I don't know why you would want that, but I most certainly hope you are not going to make all of them mine bitcoin at the same time or something.

To dominate the world.

Thanked by 1poisson

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@noaman said:

To dominate the world.

From Australia?

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @mikho said:
    From Australia?

They are a continent, not just a country. Don't mess with them.

@poisson said:

@mikho said:
    From Australia?

They are a continent, not just a country. Don't mess with them.

Not to forget that they are all related to exported criminals. 😇😉🤯

• @mikho said:
    Not to forget that they are all related to exported criminals. 😇😉🤯

Queen Elizabeth is not pleased with that statement.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @poisson said:

@noaman said:

We are currently using vultr 2.5USD per month VM for a client just for a socks proxy server

It could have been a decent replacement

• @noaman said:

I see. If that's all that's needed, I suggest you quickly buy Host Hatch's 8 year special offer. You can get their new Chicago location for 15 a year (1 core, RAM upgrade to 1GB and bandwidth upgrade to 10TB) and this is KVM.

• @poisson said:

@noaman said:

I see. If that's all that's needed, I suggest you quickly buy Host Hatch's 8 year special offer. You can get their new Chicago location for 15 a year (1 core, RAM upgrade to 1GB and bandwidth upgrade to 10TB) and this is KVM.

I don't see Australian location

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

The Singapore locations seems to be quite slow unfortunately, even compared to my other NAT boxes which are mostly even cheaper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 54.2 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 49.7 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 39.1 MB/s

The same counts for Virtualizor, the panel takes like half a minute to load and is still slow as hell.

@v3ng said:
    The Singapore locations seems to be quite slow unfortunately, even compared to my other NAT boxes which are mostly even cheaper.

The same counts for Virtualizor, the panel takes like half a minute to load and is still slow as hell.

Looks like someone is raping the disks.
    SG has mirrored SSD, shouldn't be that low. I'll have a look, probably some abusers will get kicked out.

@mikho said:

@v3ng said:

SG has mirrored SSD, shouldn't be that low. I'll have a look, probably some abusers will get kicked out.

Thanks for checking, you might also have a look at the CPU usage/ Virtualizor performance.

@v3ng said:

@mikho said:

@v3ng said:

Thanks for checking, you might also have a look at the CPU usage/ Virtualizor performance.

Often one solves the other :)
    I'll keep a closer look on this node for the next couple of days and do some spring cleaning.

You should notice an improvment already.

Thanked by 3ehab skorous poisson

yea, it does indeed look a bit better.
    Thanks for helping out

Thanked by 1mikho
  • Well, congratulations for new locations :smile:

Thanked by 1mikho