Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thought's on our upcoming web design.. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thought's on our upcoming web design..

2»

Comments

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited February 2012

@OneTwo said: @VMPort looks too much like FanaticalVPS.

I'm going to say so :P

Here is my comparison of your design and FanaticalVPS:
    http://imgur.com/8eDit

• The backgroud color and shadow style are exactly the same.
    • Header, navigation menu, banner are the same height as FanaticalVPS.
    • The font you used in the design is the bold version of the font FanaticalVPS using :P
    Thanked by 1SrvisLLC
  • LESLES Member
    edited February 2012

VMPort in the footsteps of xprotocept :p

If someone is going to rip, steal or copy be sure that stuff don't fit and is complete identical afterwards.

vmfail

• Haha, Good work! :D

@LES said: VMPort in the footsteps of xprotocept :p

If someone is going to rip, steal or copy be sure that stuff don't fit and is complete identical afterwards.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2012

Guys, sorry to rain on your parade but there originally Theme Forest templates. Nice try though.

Talk about insulting our intelligence.

Waiting for your next joke...

• At least you must be 'inspired' somewhere (don't take it so serious)

• I called it!

• @VMPort, doesn't matter if it's originally a ThemeForest theme. Did YOU pay for it? No? Then it's stealing.

We all know about your past and how you ripped BuyVM's design and claimed you downloaded the theme from some rapidshare link. Please, you're a serial ripper.

And there's a difference between there, their, and they're. Get it right or go back to school.

edited February 2012

@JesseZ

Are you seriously off your head? Why would i not pay for a design and then post it here for all to see. I had genuinely not seen the Fanatical VPS site, because if i had, i wouldn't have purchased it. And whats with the grammar policing? Flagged for @Chief

If you want to see the receipts for the purchase, don't be afraid to ask.

• Since people are posting there new designs here @KuJoe :)

Here is our new design

• @VMPort, so let me get this straight. You paid for a theme on ThemeForest, knowing it's a template that MANY could download and use, and all of sudden you're going back to the drawing board because you saw Fanatical VPS using it? You make zero sense.

Since you offered, go ahead, post the receipt for your purchase. Just be sure you do a good job Photoshopping, otherwise we'll spot it and tear you up.

edited February 2012

LMFAO you fool. I also like how you signed up today probably just to comment here. +1 for been a sad, lonely man/woman.

• Yes, your right.. Look at all the serial ripping i perform. I spend an awful lot of money on theme-forest/code-canyon/graphic-river to be a ripper. Get your facts right before you come here talking sh*t.

The sooner people like you get cleared out of LET the better.

• Guys keep it down!

• @VMPort, thanks. Good luck with your site.

• @LV_Matt said: Since people are posting there new designs here @KuJoe :)

Here is our new design

Looks nice.

• @vmport I would still use it, just edit it a bit more. Looks good to me :)

• @VMPort said: LET Keep's messing up posts for me so its difficult to see whats going on, anybody else having the same issue?

confirmed that.

• @VMPort looks nice-My best tip is to make it responsive-It's the future of design ...