Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thought's on our upcoming web design..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thought's on our upcoming web design..

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited February 2012 in General

Thought's and comments welcome and appreciated :) xprotocept, put the slicing tool away :P

Comments

• Looks quite nice, the 'boxes' containing "Unrivalled Stability" and "Globally Connected" aren't quite centered properly in the whitespace though, bit too much padding at the bottom

• Not bad but seems a bit to basic almost like something I'd order from themeforest.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

Looks awesome. If it were red I'd steal it. :P

J/K, but it does look a lot better than our new design. :(

• @KuJoe said: Looks awesome.

Indeed. I like those rather basic designs. If people would restrain from using dozens of JS and external inclusions I would be much more happy. http://prgmr.com/xen/ ftw! ;-)

@KuJoe said: but it does look a lot better than our new design. :(

If you would make the "average response"-link white it would be much more eye-friendly ;-)

@nabo said: If you would make the "average response"-link white it would be much more eye-friendly ;-)

Thanks, that's actually being moved elsewhere and I have a lot of work to do still. I mainly posted that image since their design does look similar to our new one albeit much better (I was afraid by the time I finally released it my "I'd steal it" comment would be taken seriously).

• Looks very professional, much better than the current one!

• @KuJoe, your design looks amazing also! :)

• NickPNickP Member
    edited February 2012

@DotVPS said: Very nice Ashley. Did you design it your self or do you have a designer?

It's a designer as I saw the retweet on twitter

Little preview of what I'm cooking up - http://screensnapr.com/v/0oXzMY.png (Note: removed the logo)

• It has more color than your old site, looks good Ashley.

• Good look~

• Looks really flashy, I prefer a simpler look like http://he.net/

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @KuJoe said: but it does look a lot better than our new design. :(

Except the "blue" links, I love it!

@NickP said: Little preview of what I'm cooking up - http://screensnapr.com/v/0oXzMY.png

A lot of people are still working with an average 1024x768 screen :-(

• Looking good to the untrained eye; me.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

The logo/text doesn't fit the rest of the design, but i'm assuming it's just filler for now :)

Francisco

• @Francisco

Logo's, my ultimate weakness.

• Thank you all for the nice comments :) And @KuJoe i think your site is looking good, if you ever need a hand with anything give me a shout, happy to help :P

• It's nice

• @Daniel, thank you buddy.
    @Liam, Yes i hear good things about jtam i will drop him a PM :P

I really would like to keep the image part of the logo since that is the logo we have advertised for a while, the text part just needs some work IMO.

• Looks nice

But i would make the logo have more color :)

• Logo is getting re-created by a pro as we speak :)

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Nice :) Are you doing everithing in house?

@VMPort said: Logo's, my ultimate weakness.

Might I suggest: mantrastic.com

They did our logo and their prices are amazing. Check our their portfolio and their prices.

• @KuJoe

LMAO They are the ones doing it :)

LET Keep's messing up posts for me so its difficult to see whats going on, anybody else having the same issue?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @VMPort looks too much like FanaticalVPS.

@VMPort Same here. I just got a skull and crossbones message pop-up in the corner with a nginx error. :(

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I like it, I just have to wonder why?

:) is this not the 97th design in the last 18 months now? :p

Ant.

• @ AnthonySmith

Certainly is, shout out's go to xprotocept. In all seriousness though, our current design doesn't have much room for more content (Navigation wise, etc) and even if it did, all pages would pretty much look the same with the pricing tables etc.

• @OneTwo

God damn it, i had not seen there site.

• @VMPort really? it seems like a better-copy of their site. i would suggest you to change it a little bit.

• Yup. Back to the drawing board...