Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro - Services Down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro - Services Down

2»

Comments

• @cociu said:
    gtrax i will replay because seems you are in the cpanel server what was crashed in the day 26.01.2019 ... we have send a email to all clients affected so you should receive this.

Dearest Marius,
    you cannot expect millenials to check their emails before they spam your ticket system or come to the LowEndGeniusbar.
    Regards,
    pike

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • MY two VPS are down from last 2 hours i think there is a problem with some nodes only
    @cociu please fix the problem ASAP

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jokymic said: @cociu please fix the problem ASAP

Did you expect him to schedule it in for some time next December before you said that?

• @pike said:

@cociu said:
    gtrax i will replay because seems you are in the cpanel server what was crashed in the day 26.01.2019 ... we have send a email to all clients affected so you should receive this.

Dearest Marius,
    you cannot expect millenials to check their emails before they spam your ticket system or come to the LowEndGeniusbar.
    Regards,
    pike

Look at the Z talking. I rest my case anyway ..

• @cociu said:
    @gtrax i will replay because seems you are in the cpanel server what was crashed in the day 26.01.2019 ... we have send a email to all clients affected so you should receive this. Any way if you have push in the tiket i am sure your tiket was go to hell (down in the list) . So please send a email to our support(AT)hostsolutions.ro and put in the subject "marius" i will take a look to your issue. Please use this only if you have push the tiket and your account is in the affected shared hosting server if not do not send this email because you will consume our time and effor because we are focused in the last days to repair a msqul server.

Thanks Marius will follow.

• cociu said: @gtrax i will replay because seems you are in the cpanel server what was crashed in the day 26.01.2019 ... we have send a email to all clients affected so you should receive this. Any way if you have push in the tiket i am sure your tiket was go to hell (down in the list) . So please send a email to our support(AT)hostsolutions.ro and put in the subject "marius" i will take a look to your issue. Please use this only if you have push the tiket and your account is in the affected shared hosting server if not do not send this email because you will consume our time and effor because we are focused in the last days to repair a msqul server.

It seems that I am one ot those unlucky customers.. However, any email with notification about issue has NOT been received from you guys. I'm stressed for 3 days =/ From yesterday evening server started coming back online, but very unstable, always with browser message "This site can’t be reached". But even if hosting is working, then response time is terrible. Moreover, MySQL is totally empty, just like it was after Wordpress installation.

I have answered yesterday to my previous ticket about server is being down. I didn't know that your ticket system works like that.. @cociu, I'll create new one then and will send with subject "marius".