Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro - Services Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro - Services Down

Hi LET Community,

I would like to reach-out to the members if someone has any info about the status of 'hostsolutions.ro' services and the member @cociu

I have tried to reach out to the support team as well as contacted @cociu on LET via personal message as well as reaching out on a thread which just started around 26 January where new services were advertised for the same service provider.

Seems like hosting services have been down for almost 48 hrs. And there has been no update or response from the support or the owner.

The network status on their control panel shows all services not available.

I request for community members to step in and comment so that a lot of members who are affected by this have some support.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1LowLowLow

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

FWIW: I just contacted a colleage/friend who has multiple VMs with @HostSolutions. They are all up and running and he also noticed no problems during the past 48 hrs.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • If by hosting service you mean shared hosting service then you may be right. My VM has been running for a looong time now.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Welcome to HostSolutions helpdesk
    :smile:
    OnTopic: Be patient.. if you are not, ask for full refund and he will give you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • My storage VPS went down about 2-3 days ago and came back online the next day. It happens from time to time. Buggy control panel and down time are part of their service. Just wait paitently it will eventually come back online some day.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Their front page was down yesterday and back online later with cloudfare under attack mode enabled. Maybe the downtime was caused by the attack.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Sorry, I don't care. I just wanted to help out and asked my friend because I know that he has some VPSs there. And I reported what he told me. Maybe your service is on another node.

From what I know there are quite many HostSolutions customers here at LET and I think that if there really was a problem there would be quite many HS customers complaining by now.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited January 2019

If you write an answer to your own ticket it will be put down to bottom of the queue.
    Just wait patiently for them to reply, that's something you should know already if you would've done some research before signing up with hostsolutions.
    Also cociu wrote multiple times that LET is not his helpdesk and if one of his nodes is offline im pretty sure he's already working on it (and from the past we know that he always got stuff fixed even if it took weeks).

Also his website is down sometimes, but this has nothing to do with your servers in 99% of the cases.

Thanked by 2gtrax netomx
  • Thanked by 13606202
  • My dedicated with them is working.
    A VPS I have with them is also working.
    An 1TB backup server I have with them is working.
    Their WHM/CPanel server is working.
    (All just checked, no downtime in the first 3 services I mentioned as I monitor them).
    Their client area is working fine.

Thanked by 2gtrax inthecloudblog
  • I appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks guys for feedback and support.

• gtraxgtrax Member
    edited January 2019

@zuby2402 Pal, everything is not about money.

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited January 2019

Hide your sister, @gtrax. Hide your sister!!!
    (In any case, also hide your mom. You never know with those blood-thirsty Romanians. Dracula rings a bell?)

• @pike said:
    If you write an answer to your own ticket it will be put down to bottom of the queue.

Is this true? I just did this this yesterday.

I've been trying to get them to refund a couple of Paypal transactions that for some technical reason didn't connect to the services I ordered... on Black Friday.

First ticket was left for dead for about a month, then disappeared. Next ticket was replied to swiftly, but asked me to create a new ticket with the word refund in the subject line, which I did. Three weeks ago.

I'm trying not to be an asshole and have realistic expectations, but I'm out about $50. Since Black Friday. Oof.

• @3606202 You know they can hear you, right?
    Anyhow, out of energy now!!

• gtrax said: You know they can hear you, right?

Oh. Thought I wrote private message... Embarrassing! :-/

Thanked by 1eol
  • pikepike Veteran

@strmd Yes it's true and this was mentioned multiple times by cociu

• @gtrax said:
    Hi LET Community,

I would like to reach-out to the members if someone has any info about the status of 'hostsolutions.ro' services and the member @cociu

I have tried to reach out to the support team as well as contacted @cociu on LET via personal message as well as reaching out on a thread which just started around 26 January where new services were advertised for the same service provider.

Seems like hosting services have been down for almost 48 hrs. And there has been no update or response from the support or the owner.

The network status on their control panel shows all services not available.

I request for community members to step in and comment so that a lot of members who are affected by this have some support.

Thanks.

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

zafouhar said: Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

Thank you for waiting, we know you are calling, your call is very important to us, however you are not.

Thanked by 3eol WebProject netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Thank you for waiting, we know you are calling, your call is very important to us, however you are not.

http://www.tea-clock.com/

• speaking of tea and a nice slice of cake.

Thanked by 2eol LowLowLow
  • eoleol Member

I prefer yellow cake though.

Thanked by 13606202
  • @gtrax i will replay because seems you are in the cpanel server what was crashed in the day 26.01.2019 ... we have send a email to all clients affected so you should receive this. Any way if you have push in the tiket i am sure your tiket was go to hell (down in the list) . So please send a email to our support(AT)hostsolutions.ro and put in the subject "marius" i will take a look to your issue. Please use this only if you have push the tiket and your account is in the affected shared hosting server if not do not send this email because you will consume our time and effor because we are focused in the last days to repair a msqul server.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2019

@strmd you can proceed like i have told to @gtrax but put in the subject refund , i will make it asap once i will receive the email , please specif the transaction number also .

This thread will be ignored start from now and please respect this FORUM , is not our helpdesk so i will not resolve tikets here . Thanks all

Our skype username is "Netsilvania" for any issue ... not LET forum

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog strmd
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cociu said: msqul server

hehehe

• yah , 3 days with only 30 min sleep if you call this a good rest..

• eoleol Member

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @eol said:

finger or arm or leg?

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • @Chuck said:

@eol said:

finger or arm or leg?

Coffee.