Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new small kvm yearly from first-root - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

new small kvm yearly from first-root

2»

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

DUS = Myloc?

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@Neoon said:
    DUS = Myloc?

No, Connecta Park (mentioned above).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:

@Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:

@Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:
    No plans on anything with dedicated cores and SAS.

Next up is Colocation although I don't think that they are interesting for LET as the prices are rather high due to electricity costs in germany.

Ya know, electricity is pretty cheap over in France. Just sayin'.

And you have beautiful woman too as someone told me. But I don't speak a single word french and I like to be near our servers so I can say good night to them and stroke them if they feel bad.

Afraid I'm not French, although I do have hairy armpits.

That's so disturbing.

I'm male. It's kind of normal for anyone born before 2000 to have hair in no-no places.

Your armpits are a no-no place? Fuck, that's just weird. Hairy armpit people are weirdos.

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • @TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:

@Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:

@Letzien said:

@FR_Michael said:
    No plans on anything with dedicated cores and SAS.

Next up is Colocation although I don't think that they are interesting for LET as the prices are rather high due to electricity costs in germany.

Ya know, electricity is pretty cheap over in France. Just sayin'.

And you have beautiful woman too as someone told me. But I don't speak a single word french and I like to be near our servers so I can say good night to them and stroke them if they feel bad.

Afraid I'm not French, although I do have hairy armpits.

That's so disturbing.

I'm male. It's kind of normal for anyone born before 2000 to have hair in no-no places.

Your armpits are a no-no place? Fuck, that's just weird. Hairy armpit people are weirdos.

Well, I wouldn't want a penis in those, either.

• @Neoon said:
    DUS = Myloc?

They say on their website, that they are at the comtrance datacenter, which is located at the connecta Parc: https://first-root.com/technic/
    I think, they are ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified.

While comtrance AS seems to use 3 Uplinks with DTAG, Telia and Level3, it looks like First Root prefers using Telia for Transit: https://bgp.he.net/AS41108

@FR_Michael Am I right and if so, are you planning to add some other Transit-Providers (e.g. DTAG)?

edited January 2019

@lorian said:

@Neoon said:
    DUS = Myloc?

They say on their website, that they are at the comtrance datacenter, which is located at the connecta Parc: https://first-root.com/technic/
    I think, they are ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified.

While comtrance AS seems to use 3 Uplinks with DTAG, Telia and Level3, it looks like First Root prefers using Telia for Transit: https://bgp.he.net/AS41108

@FR_Michael Am I right and if so, are you planning to add some other Transit-Providers (e.g. DTAG)?

We use the comtrance datacenter to provide space, power and air condition. We currently use comtrance (DTAG, Level3, Telia, lots of peerings) and Telia (connected through a dark fibre) as upstreams but will add additional upstreams during early 2019. The bgp.he.net view is a bit buggy, sometimes it shows Comtrance as peer sometimes it does not.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

I've more than once found qrator (first-root's IPv4 and IPv6) generally more reliable than HE for quick queries like these

• @FR_Michael

T'es malchanceux, vous ne saviez pas ce que vous manquez :)

Just kidding though, never actually been to France but was fortunate enough to be given both French and English instruction when I was younger. If you speak another Latin based language, learning French, etc is not too difficult.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @FR_Michael

Ich find französisch super. Nur mit der Sprache haperts noch... :-P

Thanked by 1eol

@Falzo said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @FR_Michael

aktiv oder passiv?

• eoleol Member

@Falzo said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @FR_Michael

I can listen to up to 9 foreign languages simultaneously.

• @eol said:

@Falzo said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @FR_Michael

I can listen to up to 9 foreign languages simultaneously.

It's not the language- it's the breath that kills ya.

Thanked by 2eol AuroraZ